TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Hm... I wonder if that going to the food store thing is necessary... After getting the reindeer back home, go to that store where you got the axe and see if there is anything new... grab said item and then return home, water the tree and step out... maybe that is the trick... *Scratches head uncertainly*

Return to the store? I have never got that option.

On day 1 when I bought the ax, I bought all the food items. never had to eat it, never touched any of them, they are all still in my pack.

I chose to tell Romeo the truth about what she said.

Though in this case - I found it hard to decide which one really was the nice option, and which one was the naughty option.

Telling him the truth is Nice because it allows him to move on with his life...but it's also naughty because it breaks his heart.

Lying to him is Nice because it doesn't hurt his feelings...but it is also naughty as when next he sees her as she'd probably chew him out.

Either way though - kind of glad that today's 'day' was on the shorter side (Day 2 annoyed me - tried nearly every cat before I found the right one)

Return to the store? I have never got that option.

On day 1 when I bought the ax, I bought all the food items. never had to eat it, never touched any of them, they are all still in my pack.

Oh, it wasn't an option. After playing the Reindeer Adventure, I wandered around the map to keep an eye out for things I've might have missed or things that have changed. I stopped by the store to check on ODIN the cat and just checked with the store owner for the sake of it... There was a new food item that was not there the previous days...

I've just influenced my 2nd Gen Mistletoes to be male. biggrin.gif

Who else has done this?

Edit: Wouldn't be it be awesome if this year's Christmas dragon was a Holly re-release.

*Cireth wakes up when other players hit her upside the head.*

Edited by Cireth

Wow! This route is great! I have the tree I want, a cute cat, and now there's a present sitting on my table! I should be naughty every year.

Alright, I'm on a quest to find the lost reindeer, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to cross the frozen lake. It looks like I can slide between the two rocks on the left but I am getting stuck every which way I try to go. Anyone help?

EDIT: nevermind - found a way

Edited by Shapa

Just realized something... Click (go to day 11)

So the hissing cat-thing was Buffy? They decided to keep it?

This day has me a little confused.

Is telling him the truth about the relationship over nice or naughty.

It is nice cause it is honest, it is naughty cause it breaks his heart, but allows him to move on.

Is lying to him that she took the present nice or naughty.

It is nice cause it makes him happy, but it is naughty cause it gives him false hope ....

Halp!!!! Why am I stuck with a black screen. I see nothing at all. Cleared cache, reset, reload...nothing.

This day has me a little confused.

Is telling him the truth about the relationship over nice or naughty.

It is nice cause it is honest, it is naughty cause it breaks his heart, but allows him to move on.

Is lying to him that she took the present nice or naughty.

It is nice cause it makes him happy, but it is naughty cause it gives him false hope ....

It's naughty from start to finish. Helping some random Romeo stalk his ex with presents? We're lucky Alana doesn't kick us into a snowbank. tongue.gif

Wow! This route is great! I have the tree I want, a cute cat, and now there's a present sitting on my table! I should be naughty every year.

Oh, sorry. tongue.gif I was waiting for the Bazinga.

Anyway, all I want is a cute cat. Like what Perl would say, a tree is only a tree, correct? wink.gif I wanted her to pick the tree first, only out of laziness more than being nice. I'm too lazy to pick a tree, okay?

Also, the present is also there for those who told Romeo the truth. laugh.gif Teehee!

Edited by georgexu94

Just what I always wanted ... a re-gift from someones ex-girlfriend.

Sorry Romeo, but good luck with that.

Just realized something... Click (go to day 11)

So the hissing cat-thing was Buffy? They decided to keep it?

Oh my! That is something! I know of Ronin and Reno from last year Christmas but neglected the cat! biggrin.gif That's wonderful!

Yeah, I had had the same problem with the reset button not resetting, but I refreshed the page a couple times and then it worked.

I will say, I agree with the user who complained about the optimization- my computer's pretty new, and it still starts slowing down whenever I play this game. I feel like a little flash game like this shoudn't be able to do this to computers so drastically- and users on older machines shouldn't have to worry about their computers crapping out on them.

I dunno. I'm not up on what it takes for animations, etc, is there any way this game could have its requirements cut down a little?

Just what I always wanted ... a re-gift from someones ex-girlfriend.

blink.gif Erm, uh... unsure.gif Sarcasm?

I had problems starting the day as well.

I went back into my house, hit refresh, didn't water my tree and then stepped outside and saw Romeo walking around.

Maybe try that and see if it works for you guys?

This worked for me! Thanks for posting your solution.

Wish someone would stop putting my eggs in hatcheries. They can't harm them, because I am home 24/7, and this is one of my few hobbies so I'm always on, always checking in the course of my play. Just gets a bit annoying to always having to go remove them. sigh. Wasted effort on their part, nuisance on mine. sigh.

Wish someone would stop putting my eggs in hatcheries. They can't harm them, because I am home 24/7, and this is one of my few hobbies so I'm always on, always checking in the course of my play. Just gets a bit annoying to always having to go remove them. sigh. Wasted effort on their part, nuisance on mine. sigh.

Oh so sorry to hear that those 'bombers are at it during the CHRISTMAS season! Total jerk losers.

I'm feeling kind of bad for Romeo on the one hand but at least he's moving on now.

This is a great little thing to doodle around with and I know it took months and months of work for a lot of people - it's a really great Christmas gift to DC, so many many thanks for all the hard work it took!! tongue.gif

I cannot get this day's adventure to start. I click the refresh button and nothing happens. I've been back to my house a few times with no luck.

Edit: finally got it to reset.

Edited by Sarcastra

I cannot get this day's adventure to start. I click the refresh button and nothing happens. I've been back to my house a few times with no luck.

Same here. The out of bounds button isn't working, and neither is the refresh button.

Have you watered your tree? That helped mine get started.

Someone got theirs to work earlier by turning the sound on, have you guys tried that?

I'll try it. ouo

Nope, didn't work. My sound is already on, I'll try turning it off and then back on?

Edited by CloudTheHorse

oh man, now I finally have a time where I really want to pick Naughty, but it will only stop pain for a bit and then come back worse for them. sad.gif

Sorry, dude.