TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Ok what we have to do today? I'm totally lost

Help Romeo with his love life. Go into your house, DO NOT WATER YOU TREE xd.png, come out again, and you'll find out.

Edited by fuzzbucket

What happens if you miss a day? Can the game still be completed? I was really busy and missed yesterday. Now I'm a little lost.

In hindsight, I should have taken a screen capture of that inventory glitch earlier. I don't really care so much seeing what is all there again. I'm really more interested in documenting all the interesting glitches that are found... Like how Ned was a ghost for a while. xd.png

I don't understand something... I just completed the reindeers quest (didn't finish it yesterday) but even coming back home and exit I can't unlock the new quest.

This means that I have to wait till tomorrow to do the new quest? And so I will not be able to complete all the daily quests and get the badge?

I did water it, and also tried to enter and exit the house a couple of time, but nothing.

Hm... I wonder if that going to the food store thing is necessary... After getting the reindeer back home, go to that store where you got the axe and see if there is anything new... grab said item and then return home, water the tree and step out... maybe that is the trick... *Scratches head uncertainly*

Out of curiosity, does anything happen if you go to Alana's house to the east of town?

While wandering around, I actually got stuck and at that time the out of bounds/reset button worked. (Has it been changed so it won't work if you are just elsewhere in town?) I watered my plant, left the house, and there was Romeo.

So I wasn't able to visit Alana's house before starting the quest.

Thanks, though! smile.gif

I did water it, and also tried to enter and exit the house a couple of time, but nothing.

Try clearing your cache in your browser.

I was having the same thing as you, cleared my cache, reloaded the page, and he showed up.

Hope that works!

I accidentally clicked the naughty option and that day is completed so can I do anything about it?

I always reset location after completing, it always helps!

I don't understand something... I just completed the reindeers quest (didn't finish it yesterday) but even coming back home and exit I can't unlock the new quest.

This means that I have to wait till tomorrow to do the new quest? And so I will not be able to complete all the daily quests and get the badge?

In a previous comment I read someone saying they refreshed their browser, went back into the house and get out again.

I had the same issue as you. I entered the game, hit F5, went back into my house, got out and I saw the next quest ^^

For those who took the naughty option... did you have a present left on the sidetable of your room after the day was complete?

Just re-asking this because people have since commented that they picked or ended up with the naughty option tongue.gif

Also, for those stuck on the Day 4 puzzle(s) still, head over to the wiki- there's maps loaded with the solution to puzzles and the transcript is available as a guide if you really need it smile.gif

Edited by bluesonic1

Huh... I don't know how it would go in real life, but I didn't find the scenario awkward at all. "Oh, so I'm a mail man again, huh? Along with an oral messenger status. Okay. *Shrugs*"

*Delivers package and message. Gets reply.*

"Huh, poor guy." (Only thought since I barely know him.)

*Leave and play messenger again.*

"Ah... good for him. Moving on. Still, though..." *Eyes present uncertainly* "I'm guessing the gift was gender neutral and not romantic?"

smile.gif So someone agrees with me at least. smile.gif

Bummed out. I accidentally took the naughty option (holding down space to speed up text was a mistake!) and before I let the dialogue close I hit the reset...but it still seems to have locked that in. Romeo isn't reappearing, etc.

Now my tree is all droopy. Sad.

Oh wow, day 5 was a quick task! I picked the nice option as usual. I didn't want to give Romeo false hope. tongue.gif

Hi!

In the morning I had real problems with the game. I didn't meet any Romeo, I couldn't use button Click to reset your location.... Then I changed Mozilla Firefox with Google Chrome and everything went well.

Marry Christmas to all

purposefully chose the naughty option, its christmas, giving people hope is a good thing #NoRegrets xd.png

i felt naughty this morning, caring over from last nights D&D escapades >:) the group i'm DMing for is in the Abyss right now. they got to play with the Deck of Many Things, but the guy giving the pulls from it is a jerk and one of the bad guys. so when they got the Wish card, their wishes became corrupted.

one of my PC's pulled the Avatar of Death card and i sent an Entropic Reaper after her xd.png she had 3 wishes, used one to try and wish the Reaper away, so it split into 2; and used another wish to try to wish them away. the last wish ended up working, because she guessed right on the Even or Odd roll. but it was still hilarious on my end.

another of my PC's wished to be able to comprehend, read and write all languages. so i even or odded him, and when he guesses wrong he speaks jibberish/backwards in the correct dialect and goes dyslexic with reading and writing xd.png he burned his last wish to wish that away and sadly he made the roll *sigh* would have been fun to see ho he reacted with the backwards speak and such as a permanent fixture to his character >:)

the hubby wished to basically be an epic level Sorcerer as far as casting spells. he's made all of his even or odd rolls .... but when he doesnt my fun will start *grins* spells back firing and doing opposite effects and random things is wondermous xd.png

I can't seem to trigger the quest for Day 5. I've watered my tree, I've visited Joe's store (but there are no new items), and I've reset my location. Any ideas?

Edit: Got it! I turned the sound on, and for some reason that did it. smile.gif

Edited by inlaterdays

I can't seem to trigger the quest for Day 5. I've watered my tree, I've visited Joe's store (but there are no new items), and I've reset my location. Any ideas?

I had the same problem, I just refreshed my browser, went inside my house then left again. If it works you should see a new person walking around by/outside of your house

Edited by Clya

I had the same problem, I just refreshed my browser, went inside my house then left again. If it works you should see a new person walking around by/outside of your house

Thanks! For me, it was turning the sound on for some reason. I've met Romeo now. smile.gif

Bummed out. I accidentally took the naughty option (holding down space to speed up text was a mistake!) and before I let the dialogue close I hit the reset...but it still seems to have locked that in. Romeo isn't reappearing, etc.

Now my tree is all droopy. Sad.

Same thing happened to me with the Reindeer, though I have to admit I loved the reindeer town! xd.png