TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I've got the reindeer, but can't figure out how to get back. I get that you don't have to go back over the ice, but where do you go? I can't seem to get through anywhere to get to where the snow drifts are.

How did you get the reindeer to come to you? I did it once, but had to reset. Now they won't come near me.

... That was the easiest mission ever. xd.png

I would love to know what was the response for a naughty choice today.

Wow I checked my backpack and now I have a glitch that shows all the different possible items in the game just outside my backpack open display area. o.o~~~

How did you get the reindeer to come to you? I did it once, but had to reset. Now they won't come near me.

I haven't reset. So the reindeer just came to me (because I had the reindeer treats). Maybe you need to get the treats again

... That was the easiest mission ever. xd.png

I would love to know what was the response for a naughty choice today.

The naughty choice was telling him it went well, right? Um... Nothing too climatic happens, Romeo just says yay and you get on with your life. Yeah...

I was on mobile when I had the option to return or release the reindeer and since I was being ridiculous I thought it was just some message about " are you sure you want to go back? " I spammed the a button and accidentally set them loose in town square. Whoops.

Silly me, I guess.

The game is great so far. Really nice music as well.

I haven't reset. So the reindeer just came to me (because I had the reindeer treats). Maybe you need to get the treats again

I have them in my pack. Even double checked. They stay JUST out of range from me now. Getting frustrating. I'm about to give up.

Wow I checked my backpack and now I have a glitch that shows all the different possible items in the game just outside my backpack open display area. o.o~~~

I have this too. You can't read what any of them are for so it's not spoiling anything but still it's weird. o.O

I have this too. You can't read what any of them are for so it's not spoiling anything but still it's weird. o.O

I've got it too. Even if you can't read it, those cats are awfully cute.......

I will say that yesterdays day was my favorite so far, I loved figuring out the ice puzzle. I brought the reindeer back to the pen instead of letting them roam loose, but it would have been interesting to see them in town xd.png.

Today was pretty simple, I choose the nice option like everything I've done so far. I just can't be naughty even though I wanted to keep Buffy/let reindeer roam free laugh.gif.

Well, that was easy, and I have a present on my table now! :3

Which choice did you choose? :3

Edit: Wow I got a present! You're right, it looks so cute on the table!

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Pd2care, You need to interact with the reindeer to get them to follow you. When one reindeer is either really close to or touching your character, hit SPACE or ENTER. They'll all come join you when it works.

Was Day 5 supposed to have started immediately after you leave your house? I completed yesterday, but nothing seems to have been reset.

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM one of us (birdzgoboom, Odeen, Marrionetta) so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

Quoting because I'm seeing bug reports in here when they should be PM'd to one of us!

I am currently the only one of the three of us actively checking bug reports for tonight, so if you see anything now, please send your PMs my way.

Was Day 5 supposed to have started immediately after you leave your house? I completed yesterday, but nothing seems to have been reset.

There should be a new fellow wandering around town square. Talk to him. :3

Seems as though Day 5 was giving us a little break from the past 2 days. I liked it, though.

There should be a new fellow wandering around town square. Talk to him. :3

There's no one new there. :/ Looks like I'll have to go over to the Help threads.

How do you get past the ice patch??? For some reason it wont let me and keeps spitting me out on that ledge so I have to try again DD:

Yep. You should have found Romeo walking around outside your house.