TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

What did the man say when you blame Quark?

I admitted my mistake and outcome is.... Spoiler: He didn't seem particularly angry when I admitted my mistake. He said that it's okay and I did him a favor because he didn't really like the trinket anyway.

Edit to add: I can't start the day. Eek! sad.gif I tried refreshing.

Edited by georgexu94

Wow short day, still finally someone named romeo dose not get back together with the girl...(I swear if he meets a girl named Juliet!)

Alright. Did a hard refresh by using the Ctrl+Shift+R in my Firefox browser (Same as Shift+F5). I now see Romeo.

Erm. By the way, what to do with this pocket watch I saw yesterday lying on the snow. It's expensive and someone out there may be looking for it. sad.gif I feel awful.

Curse that blasted Romeo! sad.gif He made me feel awkward with the social conventions. At least Alana was kind enough and said she hoped it's not awkward. As if it's not awkward being some sort of third party meddling with their affair. Romeo, I blame you. But thanks for the gift anyway.

(My character's name is Snowy; I like to keep it Snowa but decided everyone's Snowa so I changed it a bit. tongue.gif Teehee)

It days 'day complete' and then gives me the option to go back to my house and keep exploring.

DON'T go back to the house!! I was stuck on Day 2 for 2 days. What I did was to complete Day 2 (again), then I left. I clicked on my dragon page, then went back into the game. Day 3 loaded at that point.

DON'T go back to the house!! I was stuck on Day 2 for 2 days. What I did was to complete Day 2 (again), then I left. I clicked on my dragon page, then went back into the game. Day 3 loaded at that point.

Well, I always go back to the house but it never glitched for me until today. I had to do a hard refresh (Ctrl+Shift+R).

And, I don't need to ask on what to do! biggrin.gif Somebody posted the transcripts on the Wiki page! Huzzah!

I had problems starting the day as well.

I went back into my house, hit refresh, didn't water my tree and then stepped outside and saw Romeo walking around.

Maybe try that and see if it works for you guys?

Thanks, that did work for me!

Thanks, that did work for me!

No problem! After all the help I've gotten in this thread, it's nice to give back, lol.

I get stuck on the reindeers. They won't follow me over the "loading" barrier between the mountains and the plce around the farm. Not even for their beloved treats....

I did water the tree and talk to anyone I could find around there... any suggestions?

I get stuck on the reindeers. They won't follow me over the "loading" barrier between the mountains and the plce around the farm. Not even for their beloved treats....

I did water the tree and talk to anyone I could find around there... any suggestions?

They're not supposed to follow you back through the zone boundary. You should have gone south from where they were hanging out (past the ice puzzle and maze), dug through the snowdrifts, and led them down the ledges. It should then ask what you want to do with them before you reach the loading screen to get back to the ranch.

If you did those steps and never got the prompt, you may need to hard refresh the page or use the unstuck command.

Edited by Lythiaren

Ugh the timing sucks for my phone what were the two options in order for the Romeo plot?

I accidentally clicked the first which, by his reaction, was naughty.

And what was his reaction?

They're not supposed to follow you back through the zone boundary. You should have gone south from where they were hanging out (past the ice puzzle and maze), dug through the snowdrifts, and led them down the ledges. It should then ask what you want to do with them before you reach the loading screen to get back to the ranch.

If you did those steps and never got the prompt, you may need to hard refresh the page or use the unstuck command.

Thank you. The first time they just came to me and started following, so I'll still have to figure out what ice-puzzle and maze mean. biggrin.gif

But not now, and maybe never because I loose patience so easily. wink.gif

Edited by Tiuvelin

My game glitched out when I went on the ice rink. Now my character is stuck and can't get out. How do I fix this sad.gif(?

user posted image

My game glitched out when I went on the ice rink. Now my character is stuck and can't get out. How do I fix this sad.gif(?

user posted image

Press Out Of Bonds under the list of controls.

Had a little trouble starting today's quest, but I refreshed and went inside, and then out of my house and it started fine.

Although walking is a bit buggy for me, ever since the start of day 4 (reindeer quest) When I'm outside, it acts like I'm walking on ice pretty much all the time (even when not on ice). I auto-run straight one way until I hit something. Really annoying. I can mitigate it somewhat by clicking the mouse when it starts, but it's still buggy.

For those who took the naughty option... did you have a present left on the sidetable of your room after the day was complete?

I uh... I got stuck in the reindeer quest. Accidentally hit clipping I guess. I cannot move anywhere, my sprite just stands in place, little feet going like a jack rabbi. xd.png

For those who took the naughty option... did you have a present left on the sidetable of your room after the day was complete?

ohmy.gif I thought that was the nice one. uh oh

ohmy.gif I thought that was the nice one. uh oh

The nice one does have that ending- I was just asking if the naughty one did too considering you also get to keep the present.

mine worked on day one only, now the window just goes black sad.gif

i was at the point catching the cats btw...