TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

That is a glitch that seems to have been happening all day. *Shrugs*

The creators of the game will likely get on it... It did that to me and sometime later I was able to head to the North Town... so, just keep trying... maybe just in a while?

Edited by Nyxity

That is a glitch that seems to have been happening all day. *Shrugs*

Ok, thanks =)

Nice to know it is a known issue. I guess I'll just try and play 3 days worth tomorrow then =)

I think Quark was never an option to take because he is the Post Office's Rudolph for bad weather. He guides Ansel in bad weather with his tail light! biggrin.gif

Quark was part of Jude's shipment. He's a mining pygmy, so he goes down mine shafts with miners to help light the way and are quite adept at sniffing out toxic mining gases such as methane.

Uhg, I have all but ONE Mistletoe that I need for a mate.. Why do people not breed to Green Nebbies?! And ofc the AP is knee-deep in Snow... Angels.. (I'm so funny... Heh...)

But yeah.. *sigh*

Edit:

THANK YOU FI! :3

Edited by shadowfighter

Quark was part of Jude's shipment. He's a mining pygmy, so he goes down mine shafts with miners to help light the way and are quite adept at sniffing out toxic mining gases such as methane.

Ah well... It was a nice thought. xd.png He still is a never ending light that guides the way! Good for you, Quark! I think we love you all the more now.

I kinda wish I dared to be naughty, but I just get this feeling that being nice will pay off later somehow (New prize points, maybe??)

Ah, so it let me play through both Renronin's cat and the mail delivery missions today. That's awesome! I'm back on track. I'm trying my best to be nice for the rest of the quests, because I was impatient and hit enter too quickly to let Perl choose a tree first on day one... I wonder what the different endings will be?

I wanted to keep the cat, but I wouldn't have done it IRL (I would have felt really, really bad), so I didn't do it in the game. tongue.gif

Ditto. I believe strongly that the animal picks you. You don't pick the animal. It has never failed me yet.

Someone mentioned that if you take Buffy home with you she is sad. I wonder if this is true or if it is just the player's feelings of guilt making it seem that way... *Muses*

If their are 12 activities... I'd think the end of the month... *Rubs chin thoughtfully*

Does the game end on the 25th? Or...

If we get a storyline a day, 12 days means the game will go until the 31st.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Sorry but I have had this problem for days now and refreshing doesn't seem to work.

Please, any other suggestions?

Also, since I have missed the first several days, is there anywhere I can just read the stories I missed?

Thank You!

Have you tried hitting the space bar rapidly? iirc that was one suggestion that has worked...

You should be able to start the adventure from day one (once you're able to play) and should be able to play each chapter. You can play them consecutively but won't have to wait 'til the next day to play chapters that are released.

12 stories, one per day...so I think it ends on the 31st.

Edited by Riverwillows

Someone mentioned that if you take Buffy home with you she is sad. I wonder if this is true or if it is just the player's feelings of guilt making it seem that way... *Muses*

The day's transcript on the wiki doesn't indicate anything about the cat being sad, and when you first find her it's hinted that she likes you. My best guess is that the player in question felt awful about their selection, and it affected their perception of the kitty's behavior. Can't say for 100% certain though since I opted to give the cat back.

I'm stuck on day 2. Day 3 never showed up for me sad.gif

Did you go back to your house, water your tree, and then leave the house? Once I left my house, it started snowing (which means you got to Day 3).

I'm stuck on day 2. Day 3 never showed up for me sad.gif

try returning to your house (and water your tree while you'e there), the new day should start automatically when you exit your house again

If you are generally not supposed to have gotten to a place or experienced content yet due to an obvious glitch or bug (such as circumventing invisible walls or obvious log barriers), it's considered spoiler content and you should not post about it or tell people how it was done in this thread. You should PM me, birdzgoboom, or Marrionetta with a detailed account of what you found so that we can fix it and everyone can enjoy the game as it was intended.

Sorry about that I'd assumed what I found was there for those who managed to find it >.> <.<

*Zip lips*

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM one of us (birdzgoboom, Odeen, Marrionetta) so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

Just a reminder now that a new day has started :) Good luck to all of you on Day 4!

Day 4's got me stumped.. I explored every place I could think in the area and some parts in the areas around it.

I think the game is bugging. Every other time I go to move, it continuously moves me in that direction until an obstacle stops me :I I know that it's not my keyboard, because I tested both the WASD and the arrow keys.