TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Ey yo. You do you. Find a combination you love. Haters gonna hate.

Have the merriest of christmases.

I'm not a hater, it's quite the contrary. When I bred ALL my christmas dragons to AP in the first day I carefully chose the partners so the lineages will continue flowing and those who would hunt those eggs in the AP will have a nice Christmas gift. I bred several second gens and several 3rd gens and all my beautiful hollies.

I think that's Christmas spirit. rolleyes.gif

So yeah, see bred eggs like all those lineaged dragons bred to CBs annoys me.

Edited by danicast

Wonderful, I love the bridge puzzle! (And the little victory spin at the end!)

It's just like the puzzle with the fox, chicken, and grain, but Quark would destroy both of the other things. tongue.gif

To me, that would be the wolf goat and cabbage puzzle, but yes, Quark doesn't quite fit. xd.png

I probably contributed to the messy problem; I realized too late that i'd forgotten to get some of my EGs mates/that they had holiday mates (Guncotton Burning and Warped Winter Festival are the primary culprits, iirc), so if I wanted to breed them I had to settle for breeding a messy. :v Although I'm pretty sure neither of them were terribly prolific this year.

Anyway! :v Enjoying this event thus far!

here: if on day 3, talk to the postal guy, go west to new area, continue north till you find a bridge,

pygmy,

beans

pygmy

oil

and pygmy

go inside the house, talk, then examin vase. choose, talk, then done. =]

Sorry, but I'm still a bit lost (highlight below).

I talked to Hand at the Post Office and he said "The cold is getting hard on these old bones of mine. Thank goodness for Ansel." I don't see any way to go West, am I supposed to find and talk to this Ansel instead?

I've wandered all around and feel as though I've talked to everyone, but I may be missing someone/thing.

Edit: Nevermind! I reset my location and all is working now. smile.gif

Edited by allmah

Oh, I came to make a post saying that resetting my game after the first day messed up my game (I somehow glitched north and couldn't get back) and I haven't been able to play since, and now I'm more upset because there were daily quests that I've apparently missed. :C

It was very cute and pretty from what I saw, I keep checking occasionally but man, what a bummer sad.gif I love the christmas events.

I talked to Hand at the Post Office and he said "The cold is getting hard on these old bones of mine. Thank goodness for Ansel." I don't see any way to go West, am I supposed to find and talk to this Ansel instead?

I've wandered all around and feel as though I've talked to everyone, but I may be missing someone/thing.

Highlight:

Did you try going back inside your house and then exiting again? That's when Ansel shows up in front of your house and gives you today's quest

Edited by Isuzu

what part are you at?

--> if you are on day 3. when you left your house did someone come talk to you? they told you to deliver 2 items and the pygmy out west accross a bridge becuase "hes too scared to"

you head west from the fountain till you enter the new area.

you then basically follow the path till you get to the bridge. (leads right to it.)

you do the crossing with the items then enter the building right after the bridge.

its a mineing outpost

inside the items are delivered and after talking you examine the vase.

Huge thanks to TJ and everyone involved in this year's Christmas event! I'm really looking forward to the newest Holiday dragon!

I just bred all my solstices and most of my snow angels to the AP. I made sure to pick CB mates for my CB Christmas dragons, but other then that I didn't look at the lineages. If people don't like the lineages they can toss them back.

Just wanted to jump in to say how much I have been enjoying this event so far. I'd rather play it on my pc than my phone, but I'm just glad I can play it at all. Been enjoying the AP hunting, breeding my lines & giving gifts. Many thanks to this year's event organizers!

And to whoever was responsible for the cat-search, I love you! That was cute beyond words.

Soooooooo.....

What happens to those of us that cant run the game due to lag, slow internet, old computers ect. It kinda seems like a huge let down to those of us stuck not being able to access the game to get the badge.

I have tried to play, and the game keeps freezing, crashing. Half the time I cant take a step before the game has to load for like a minute only for it to do it all over again the next step sad.gif

rather disappointed I wont be able to get any thing for this holiday event simply because my technology wont allow it.

And to whoever was responsible for the cat-search, I love you! That was cute beyond words.

"Any surplus of cats is likely Odeen's fault." TJ09, 2013.

I want to adopt this Magelight Pygmy. xd.png

@cieloazul

Bring your cat back to Renronin. Hopefully i don't have said too much.

Edited by Tigerkralle

i cant find the cat!! if i see one it says i have full hands!

That means you already caught a cat and need to take it back to the Bloodscale to see if it's the right one or not.

You'll need to take the cats one by one to the dragon, you can't have more than one in your inventory.

Everyone wants to (or did) adopt the Cat or keep Quark.

Me? I wanted to keep the Cat? (Not going to lie - I was hoping the Cat? was the needed cat)

That means you already caught a cat and need to take it back to the Bloodscale to see if it's the right one or not.

You'll need to take the cats one by one to the dragon, you can't have more than one in your inventory.

Ohhhhhh THANkS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry but can anyone help me!!

I see my screen black

user posted image

just keep refreshing until it works

also, i just gave the things to the post office and im not too sure what to do now?

I wish I had kept the little cat and taken it home with me. I bet Ronin and Reno let it "escape" again. It was very strange. They sat there glued to the pavement while I had to run all over the village looking for their cat. I'm sorry I didn't keep it. At least I would know that it would be safe.

I wish I had kept the little cat and taken it home with me. I bet Ronin and Reno let it "escape" again. It was very strange. They sat there glued to the pavement while I had to run all over the village looking for their cat. I'm sorry I didn't keep it. At least I would know that it would be safe.

Have faith in Renronin's ability to look after his cats. He is a very attentive owner.

I can't wait to see what the next days adventure will be like!