TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Have faith in Renronin's ability to look after his cats. He is a very attentive owner.

Okay. I'll try to have faith in his good side. He did seem kind of broken up when the little cat got out.

Blast! I accidentally hit the space bar too quickly and spoilers: I have no idea what my options were after I broke the vase - it just selected whatever the first option was. What did it say there, and what could have happened?

I should have learned my lesson when I did this exact thing with the tree, but noooooo.

Blast! I accidentally hit the space bar too quickly and spoilers: I have no idea what my options were after I broke the vase - it just selected whatever the first option was. What did it say there, and what could have happened?

I should have learned my lesson when I did this exact thing with the tree, but noooooo.

spoiler: you blamed it on Quark

Edited by StormBirdRising

spoiler: you blamed it on Quark

Tsk! How naughty. Thanks. What would have happened if I'd been nice?

spoiler you would have admitted you broke it

Figured. Thank you! And it looks like in no circumstance could I have kept the pygmy. I want to keep all these pets! Why can't I have all the pets? laugh.gif

Has day 4 started yet?

Quark and stuff was day 3, right?

1: Not yet

2: Correct

I delivered the items! And broke the cup. Opps... I wonder what you get at the end of the game if you are Naughty vs if you were nice vs a mix of the two.

We have to get something.

Edit: If I wasn't locked on eggs, I'd go holly hunting. This year, I'll grab one from the AP. This year. This year, for sure!

Edited by Shokomon

So i repeat myself here in the forum:

I think i got the reference from Ned.

The baker Ned is talking about dead birdz and have a Pie. wink.gif

That is so cool, i like to find more references like that. If i get them. laugh.gif

I've been hearing about a rosy-winged version of a current Christmas dragon. Is it the Solstice dragons? Is it controlled by time, like the Sunset/Sunrise dragons?

I've been hearing about a rosy-winged version of a current Christmas dragon. Is it the Solstice dragons? Is it controlled by time, like the Sunset/Sunrise dragons?

Yep. Solstices bred between 6 PM - 6 AM cave time will have rosy tinged wings (exactly like CB Solstices). Solstices bred between 6 PM - 6 AM cave time lack the rosy tinge--their wings are just blue.

yes

Wing pattern breeding times:

Blue wing: Egg is bred between 6:00 EST and 17:59 EST.

Colorful wing: Egg is bred between 18:00 EST and 5:59 EST.

Has day 4 started yet?

Quark and stuff was day 3, right?

It seems like a new event starts daily at 12:00 AM/0:00 "Cave time". smile.gif So a little less than two hours from the time of this post.

I am so sorry but can anyone help me!!

I see my screen black

user posted image

Sorry but I have had this problem for days now and refreshing doesn't seem to work.

Please, any other suggestions?

Also, since I have missed the first several days, is there anywhere I can just read the stories I missed?

Thank You!

Sorry but I have had this problem for days now and refreshing doesn't seem to work.

Also, since I have missed the first several days, is there anywhere I can just read the stories I missed?

Thank You!

Have you tried mashing space?

Have faith in Renronin's ability to look after his cats. He is a very attentive owner.

What I found irritating is that Renronin wouldn't tell me what the cat looked like; instead they made me run all over town catching every single freakin' cat till I found the right one. mad.gif

So i repeat myself here in the forum:

I think i got the reference from Ned.

The baker Ned is talking about dead birdz and have a Pie. wink.gif

That is so cool, i like to find more references like that. If i get them. laugh.gif

No not dead Birdz, Birdz is a nice lady!

Thank You!

Silly question unsure.gif , but have you tried using a different web browser? The game wasn't working for me at first on Safari, so I used Chrome for a bit until it started to behave on Safari.

i love this game, and i wish we could keep quark, but i now have a little quark of my own smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/view/b0oA2

is there a thread where the known game bugs are listed? apart from scattered through this thread. i know there are various threads in 'help', but i wondered if there was a list so that i don't pm one of the game creators about things they already know about. mostly i've at times had trouble trying to move in a certain direction, and the game jumping to a different part of the map, things like that.

meanwhile i have a problem with the sound having vanished. i've had success with clicking the invisible reset button combined with a hard refresh when the game gets stuck, but i can't get the sound back.

Edited by greycat

is there a thread where the known game bugs are listed? apart from scattered through this thread. i know there are various threads in 'help', but i wondered if there was a list so that i didn't pm one of the game creators about things they already know about. mostly i've at times had trouble trying to move in a certain direction, and the game jumping to a different part of the map, things like that.

meanwhile i have a problem with the sound having vanished. i've had success with the invisible reset button and hard refreshes when the game gets stuck, but i can't get the sound back.

Better to receive multiple PMs about an issue than none!

~

I really wanted to be naughty for this game but so far my nice choices outweigh my naughty ones. Didn't feel bad at all for picking my tree first (PERL offered...) but having trouble otherwise making the naughty choice. It's just a game! D:

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I think Quark was never an option to take because he is the Post Office's Rudolph for bad weather. He guides Ansel in bad weather with his tail light! biggrin.gif

About the garden gnomes we see outside... I've determined those are markers for when you are leaving/entering a territory if you proceed further...

I conclude that in the beginning when some people miraculously managed to get next to one was a glitch. 'Shame... sad.gif

user posted image

UM?

I've now played through finding cats 4 times. I find 3 cats and a opposum and then try to head -north- to find more cats, and I get this. I've reset my location a few times, and each time it resets me to my house at the beginning of the 'day.' I've refreshed multiple times. I've mashed space bar. I've mashed space bar while refreshing. I've refreshed while mashing up arrow, and down arrow. I don't use Firefox, I use chrome, and never had an issue previously. I'm also on the computer and not mobile.

What is going on? Please help =(

EDIT:

I just tried a ctrl+F5 hard refresh and the same thing happens. The game loads, shows Snowa going north, then fades to black. =(

Edited by Nakase