TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I want a kitten in my stocking badge. xd.png That'd be cute.

I love that idea!!!! *Starry-Eyed*

Hey... I got a strange idea... You know how the Holly in the center of town cannot be interacted with? May----be he/she is watching! ...if you are naughty or nice! ninja.gif

xd.png

I bet the people that chose a majority of naughty/nice options will end up with different badges. That seems like something that could happen. Or is the stocking badge all we get?

If we miss a day, are we able to make up for it or is it only available on the day that it is made for?

If we miss a day, are we able to make up for it or is it only available on the day that it is made for?

You can miss a day. You have to complete all days sequentially, so the game will just make you catch up later. :)

Has the western area with the reindeer farm been unlocked this whole time, or have I wandered somewhere I shouldn't be? blink.gif

Edit: Just went past a few fallen trees up there, probably shouldn't be able to...

Edited by Niyaka

Shoutout to this varilla person who has already gave me a few nice lineages from the ap within a matter of minutes.

I pick naughty or nice depending on what I would probably do in real life. smile.gif

Question, which day is it?

Edited by MessengerDragon

I don't post much anymore, but I just had to say how much I love this holiday game. Thank you! It almost makes up for all the dreaded sprite changes. smile.gif Now I have to go find this reindeer farm . . . that sounds adorable.

i havnt been able to play... ive been stuck on the first day this entire time. i get to where youre supposed to cut a tree down and the girl goes to chop hers and the sound happens but the tree doesnt vanish and then it just freezes there.

Where's the out of bounds link?
It shows up right under the loading screen.

Would you mind providing a screenshot of where it is?

I like the game a lot, and it's really really cute looking, but on my iPad it runs

So SLOWLY-Y-YYY

*crashes*

Please don't spam with extraneous amounts of whitespace.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Presumably a new day has started, since I couldn't get this far west before. But I can't find what today's quest is! Can someone tell me where to go to start it?

so far, I am going to be the nicest person EVER.

I wonder if I would ever want to pick the mean choice, we will see I guess lol

You and me both. I probably won't pick the "naughty" option. biggrin.gif

You can catch up, yes. Some of my friends forgot to play it the first day but we have now all played both missions. smile.gif

Most of us, myself included, are being nice, but true to form BSD is being as naughty as possible LOL >.> I couldn't bear to be mean to the poor dragon. I have cats irl so I know how he'd feel.

@MessengerDragon - Fun? I saw a lot of people commenting on the stuff there earlier today, but there's no quest there yet. I think it's open just to let you check it out before the quest starts.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Then why can I already visit an area I couldn't access during the cat quest?

Stuff unlocks when you finish a quest but the actual new quest won't happen until midnight.

I was able to visit the area before finishing the cat quest. I checked around for cats there, thinking it was part of that quest, but nope. xd.png

Edited by Tehya Faye

-snipped because next page-

The first time I saw a ledge up in the north section of town my first thought was "I wonder if I can jump down it?"

Yep. Feels like Pokemon. :v Just waiting for the B button to run now, haha.

Also, try not to jump down into rocks. I did on accident and had to reset. |D;

Edited by 11th

did my best at createing a map. its late for me, so i only did the main area. if someone wants to do the rest, feel free.

i also placed a few markers, saying where new areas are and where your house is. =]

http://orig15.deviantart.net/8bb3/f/2015/3..._f6-d9kqz5i.png ~Linked for size~

Cool! I'm hoping for a full map eventually!

Except it's sometimes confusing with the edges, since there are some houses you can't get to because you're teleported to the next screen before you get to them, and if you try to get at them from the other side you're teleported back to the previous screen before you reach them so you can't get in. And in one place you go north, past some people and a log and get teleported to the next screen, where all you see south of you is snow. If you go south, you get teleported back and see the people and log again. xd.png Confusing at times.

Off to find the reindeer farm everyone is talking about lol...