TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I love ice skating on that pond. That was fun. Are we able to get any pie from the baker? He asks if I want one, but there is no option to take one. Is the Pillow knitting from it's own fur?? Omg that is adorable. I love it!

Buffy the cat. *growls* I'm finding cats but none of them look anything like Buffy, well why won't he tell me what Buffy looks like?! Can anyone give me a hint about where to find this cat?

I love ice skating on that pond. That was fun. Are we able to get any pie from the baker? He asks if I want one, but there is no option to take one. Is the Pillow knitting from it's own fur?? Omg that is adorable. I love it!

Buffy the cat. *growls* I'm finding cats but none of them look anything like Buffy, well why won't he tell me what Buffy looks like?! Can anyone give me a hint about where to find this cat?

Go north, young Marie!

There is a bug.

Collected calico cat and while doing so it forced me out of bounds. Got the "reload" screen which froze. Now I can't get back into the game. Help please.

unsure.gif

hate to be a Scrooge ...

but the game is a miss .. for me (and the only game style I AVOID !!!)

so much of what we do in here is solo

at least last year we could reach out to each other with greetings

have gotten it to work ... at least for day 1

BUT ... only proceeding as hate not finishing things as much as I hate this game style

pity ..

as usually the dragons et al are the only bright spots for me

first time I have been disappointed ....

Regardless ... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!

and there are the new Christmas dragons awaiting us biggrin.gif

cool.gif

Looking at the Wiki page for DC... aw... there seems to be changes implemented now that were not on the game when I played it this morning. sad.gif I want to play Day 2 again to see the changes in action...

I wanted the tall thin tree, but let my friend pick first, and still got the tree I wanted biggrin.gif

Finally found that darn cat and returned it to its rightful owner. I'm really curious to know what happens if you do the naughty things, like keeping the cat, but not returning that cat would be so mean!

What's with the red dragon? I can't seem to do anything with them. Can you interact with them? Am I just doing it wrong?

Looking at the Wiki page for DC... aw... there seems to be changes implemented now that were not on the game when I played it this morning. sad.gif I want to play Day 2 again to see the changes in action...

What sort of changes? All I can see is a way to reset your location if you glitch.

I wanted the tall thin tree, but let my friend pick first, and still got the tree I wanted biggrin.gif

Finally found that darn cat and returned it to its rightful owner. I'm really curious to know what happens if you do the naughty things, like keeping the cat, but not returning that cat would be so mean!

What's with the red dragon? I can't seem to do anything with them. Can you interact with them? Am I just doing it wrong?

keeping buffy makes the dragon sad, Reno hopes she finds someplace warm to weather the storm. She then stays in your house and meows if you interact with her.

Currently the Holly (red dragon) does nothing. but that may change later.

Okay, the character who says "The wind has been toppling trees at night. Makes getting around a little tricky". I talk to him and then go down, and every single time it magically transports me to my own house. Wth is up with that?

so we aren't having a raffle this year? bummer.

I was really looking forward to another raffle too. I feel like it encourages people to participate in the events, and everyone who worked on the events I bet would like people to see all of their hard work.

This event is great so far, but the "Children Nuggets" first day did weird me out blink.gif . After I saw the description, it made sense.

I still can't play the game sad.gif

At least there isn't a prize for playing!!

I hope everyone is enjoying it. Happy Holidays.

I still can't play the game sad.gif

At least there isn't a prize for playing!!

I hope everyone is enjoying it. Happy Holidays.

How come you can't play it?

The trouble. My hero is stuck in a location that was closed. It's somewhere in the north, there are two man. And a sign that I wanted to read. The game freezes.((

I'm still hoping that we get a raffle (or something prize related) later on, after the Christmas stuff is over. Given all the work that's gone into past Christmas events, and certainly this one as well, I wouldn't be surprised if TJ decided to separate the raffle into its own separate thing rather than try to add yet more work to what's probably already a very heavy workload. So fingers crossed we will see some type of news about that in January, or maybe even once this event ends. smile.gif

How come you can't play it?

It just doesn't work for me, tried it on different browsers and can't get it to play.

The trouble. My hero is stuck in a location that was closed. It's somewhere in the north, there are two man. And a sign that I wanted to read. The game freezes.((

Same happened here earlier today, but I kept refreshing and resetting until it brought me back to my house. Eventually it worked. smile.gif

What sort of changes? All I can see is a way to reset your location if you glitch.

The sprite for the possum is different, the cats give reactions when you grab them and you can see an inventory of the cats you get apparently...

When I played the game, I found the possum, but I couldn't tell what it was and took it to the Reno & Ronin in hopes they knew. I thought the strange animal was to remain a mystery. The Wiki shows a completely different sprite for it, letting me know it was a possum - I can even tell it is one looking at the replacement sprite. There is additional dialog once you've grabbed any animal, possum or cat.

The only change I get to witness first hand is that Ned is no longer a ghost and I can no longer go into the back of the Bakery. I don't care so much about Ned. He won't sell me pies. I want to interact with the animals! sad.gif

Nooo, don't give me regrets! Now I wish I'd chosen green, too, and named myself Lunk. X'D

I'm glad green is already my favorite color cuz that's why I chose it

suckahs

It just doesn't work for me, tried it on different browsers and can't get it to play.

You're not the only one... I've been trying to make it work yesterday and today, but nothing has helped... The only progess was that the full border and the icons for sound and inventory were showing. But that was all. And that doesn't even show up all the time...

There she is! And she's a calico :3, my favourite. I returned her, of course.

Also... is that dragon the one from last year's story?

After finding a cat on their adventure to get one another a gift last holiday, Renronin decided collectively that they wanted to collect cats instead of shiny rocks to commemorate the event. They bartered off most of the fancy stones in their collection in order to make space and acquire cat-friendly furnishings, and then started collecting strays that didn't seem to be doing well on their own.

Buffy the calico was the first cat they rescued - as an abandoned weeks-old kitten.

After finding a cat on their adventure to get one another a gift last holiday, Renronin decided collectively that they wanted to collect cats instead of shiny rocks to commemorate the event. They bartered off most of the fancy stones in their collection in order to make space and acquire cat-friendly furnishings, and then started collecting strays that didn't seem to be doing well on their own.

Buffy the calico was the first cat they rescued - as an abandoned weeks-old kitten.

They are an awesome dragon. I'm glad I gave her back to them. What happened to all the other cats I collected, though?

They are an awesome dragon. I'm glad I gave her back to them. What happened to all the other cats I collected, though?

They ran away from you because they aren't friendly toward dragons and resent being stuffed into your parka.

The sprite for the possum is different, the cats give reactions when you grab them and you can see an inventory of the cats you get apparently...

When I played the game, I found the possum, but I couldn't tell what it was and took it to the Reno & Ronin in hopes they knew. I thought the strange animal was to remain a mystery. The Wiki shows a completely different sprite for it, letting me know it was a possum - I can even tell it is one looking at the replacement sprite. There is additional dialog once you've grabbed any animal, possum or cat.

The only change I get to witness first hand is that Ned is no longer a ghost and I can no longer go into the back of the Bakery. I don't care so much about Ned. He won't sell me pies. I want to interact with the animals! sad.gif

Wait what? I'm not getting that! I just played like fifteen minutes ago, the cats didn't give reactions to being grabbed and I couldn't see any inventory.

edit: Nevermind, I found the inventory.

Edited by Marie19R

And my crying continues to day number three.