TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened to me, in the same place. But I got out of it:

Refresh,then there should be a brief moment before the loading screen starts, that's when you ninja-click the Out of Bounds before the loading starts. That sent me back to my cabin to restart the quest.

Thank you! I had to restart twice because of that. Accidentally approached the same area from a different direction, so I didn't see the second person and recognize it as the northern glitch before I tried to explore further.

I just influenced my Mistletoe egg, that was kind of weird biggrin.gif Is it a bug or can we have both genders now?

Is there any help for the game? I seem to be stuck on a loading screen. I tried the out of bounds button, but still stuck.

Edit: Okay, I got it!

Edited by MinnieMay9

I just influenced my Mistletoe egg, that was kind of weird biggrin.gif Is it a bug or can we have both genders now?

Bred mistletoes can hatch both as males and females. smile.gif

so i'm playing the game and got stuck in today's section..my little person is like vibrating in place and won't move in any direction... i tried clicking to reset and nothing happened. help!

Same here. o.O Now it's working just fine.

Edited by Lesh4537

man im stuck in a glitch too with a sign at the north point of the town

somehow i morphed through it when i was trying to read it and i cant reset

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened to me, in the same place. But I got out of it:

Refresh,then there should be a brief moment before the loading screen starts, that's when you ninja-click the Out of Bounds before the loading starts. That sent me back to my cabin to restart the quest.

I've been trying that for a while now but I still get the black screen.

Edit: Finally got back to my cabin by clicking on the out of bounds link.

Edited by Raphy

I stepped over a ledge accidentally and am now stuck. I'm on a tablet with no computer access currently, I tried the out of bounds but it just stops it from loading and hasn't reset me to my cabin.

Managed to get it to work and I'm no longer stuck. I'm afraid I was naughty and kept their cat on accident. ._.

Edited by nashawryn

THANK YOU smile.gif I couldn't get mine unstuck. This helped me.

This might help people not experience glitches:

Open up the game in two tabs. Play the game in one tab. If you come across a glitch and find yourself unable to continue, close the glitched tab and make your character move on the unglitched one. Open up another tab and repeat the process as needed. Saved my life this morning. biggrin.gif

I returned the cat and am now on the next day walking around like an idiot because it's not giving me any direction on what the new task is.

Started playing day two now, but after wandering around for 10 minutes, I've no idea of what I must do to water the tree...any hint?

Edited by lincoln6echo

I returned the cat and am now on the next day walking around like an idiot because it's not giving me any direction on what the new task is.

The next day's events won't trigger until tomorrow.

Started playing day two now, but after wandering around for 10 minutes, I've no idea of what I must do to water the tree...any hint?

walk over to it and hit enter

Uhm... I walked into the house next to the fenced in field (top part of village) and got a black screen. I've been trying all the things suggested in the thread, with nothing helping. Now Dragcave is ... down? Or is it me?

Uhm... I walked into the house next to the fenced in field (top part of village) and got a black screen. I've been trying all the things suggested in the thread, with nothing helping. Now Dragcave is ... down? Or is it me?

Down for me too.

It seems to be down, I'm getting Server error 500 at the moment sad.gif