TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

GAH! How many damned cats do I have to chase after?! I'm all scratched up and am getting REAL tired of the 'teleports' to different places all the time.

There she is! And she's a calico :3, my favourite. I returned her, of course.

Also... is that dragon the one from last year's story?

GAH! How many damned cats do I have to chase after?! I'm all scratched up and am getting REAL tired of the 'teleports' to different places all the time.

I had to pick up five or six before I found the right one wink.gif

There she is! And she's a calico :3, my favourite. I returned her, of course.

Also... is that dragon the one from last year's story?

It is!

After even MORE scratches I finally got the little beast!! Jeeze! But this is addictive! Thanks a lot people involved in all this 'magic'.

I am totally lost!!!

I get the Valemarian screen, but all I see is what looks like an old desktop image with a small square that you can move on the screen!!! and nothing else is happening!!!

Help!

Does anyone else notice that girl stuck in a tree in north Nulora? Is it possible to get her down?

And I kind of feel bad for that Pillow Dragon. Those aren't very ample living conditions.

Does anyone else notice that girl stuck in a tree in north Nulora? Is it possible to get her down?

And I kind of feel bad for that Pillow Dragon. Those aren't very ample living conditions.

She's fine--if you go up a bit beyond the tree (about 'level' with her), you can talk to her. :3

Waiting for my eggs to hatch to go in for another batch, missing a yulebuck currently but all my eggs are incubated so they can hatch soon.

Oh, so it's random. Dang.

Its not random.

Spoiler: Go north from the fountain square until you see a large fenced in area. Buffy is the calico roaming nearby.

you can actually pick her up first if know which she is. (watched Marrto do it after I spent forever trying to find her.) ;/

Edited by DragonLady86

I am totally lost!!!

I get the Valemarian screen, but all I see is what looks like an old desktop image with a small square that you can move on the screen!!! and nothing else is happening!!!

Help!

I think you have the backpack open. close it by clicking the icon in the upper right then hit Space or Enter a couple times to start the dialog. smile.gif

Well Mr. Two Head asked me if what I brought him was even a cat lol, but 97 cats later he is a happy dragon again! I almost selected to keep the cat but I just couldn't do that to them.. tongue.gif Day 2 Complete!

OHHH, that's incredibly cute! :3

Speaking of past references, there's an old guy in a house who says something about "the cold is bad for my bones... thank goodness for Ansel!" Now, I could've sworn I've seen that name in an event before, but looking over the list of Christmas dragons from the event last year shows no Ansel (really thought it was the holly, hm. Nice name!). Any ideas, or am I just crazy?

I can't get to the south part of town--it keeps putting me back in my own house when I head south. Anyone else having this problem?

I can't get to the south part of town--it keeps putting me back in my own house when I head south. Anyone else having this problem?

I was having that same problem too.

I have Zelda music going through my head the entire time I play this game. Why didn't I choose green as my favorite color?

I have Zelda music going through my head the entire time I play this game. Why didn't I choose green as my favorite color?

Nooo, don't give me regrets! Now I wish I'd chosen green, too, and named myself Lunk. X'D

I love this game. Though it took me forever to realize you could walk on the snow and not just on the paths, haha.

I somehow wish I named myself different than just Snowa, but it's OK, Snowa's fine. smile.gif

Green player character is best player character.

Does it really make any difference on what color we chose to get our coat in or is it just for show?

This might help people not experience glitches:

Open up the game in two tabs. Play the game in one tab. If you come across a glitch and find yourself unable to continue, close the glitched tab and make your character move on the unglitched one. Open up another tab and repeat the process as needed. Saved my life this morning. biggrin.gif

You are so clever. I really like this method.