TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I got past the glitch by following advice read in this thread so thanks for that.

I found and returned the cat to the dragon then I got 'Day Complete' so I guess we need to wait for the next day (12am Cavetime)

i'm getting dragcave.net/failed on my computer and a white screen saying Server Failed with a reload button unsure.gif

I am getting the message 'Server Error'. Maybe TJ is fixing something, well, I really hope so unsure.gif

I went into a house and got a black screen. After trying to get the game to work again, I am now getting Server Error 500. :/ Is this a problem on my end?

I went into a house and got a black screen. After trying to get the game to work again, I am now getting Server Error 500. :/ Is this a problem on my end?

No it isn't, we're all having the same issue at the moment

No it isn't, we're all having the same issue at the moment

I see. I guess we'll just have to wait and hope whatever caused this is fixed.

My whole dragcave screen went pure white.

^Same...right after I picked up an egg I wanted to abandon tongue.gif

^Same...right after I picked up an egg I wanted to abandon tongue.gif

Could have been worse - Imagine if you saw a rare egg and was trying to pick it up wink.gif

Back up for me as well smile.gif and maybe it was to reset something in the game, that it went down in the first place, because now I'm back at the cabin. biggrin.gif

Such a great little game. I'm reminded of old PC games I've played, and it's all so cute <3 I'm really glad it's possible to catch up on the days, if you've missed a day. I wasn't able to access the game yesterday, but today I managed to do both days. It'll be interesting to see what tasks and stories we'll encounter.

And I seriously can't wait for the new Christmas Dragon. It's only the second Christmas for me here on Dragcave, so I only have CB's from last year. So now I'm hunting for 2nd gens of the other years' dragons. The first egg I managed to get though, was a Holly!!! I couldn't believe my luck, even though it's a slightly messy high-gen one. I don't care, it's pretty. I wish we could freeze the eggs biggrin.gif

Where on earth do you find Buffy? I have so many cats right now, I must be the crazy old cat lady of Valkamere.

Edit> and now I have... a possum? LOL

Edited by Mystic_Solara

This is such a fun little game. I can't wait to see what task we'll be doing tomorrow. Have I mentioned those wooden chests you can find in peoples houses? Every time I see one, I want to open it. They just look so open-able! Anyway, I've completed the day and went exploring. Although, when I tried to go down from the fountain, I ended up back in my house.

Where on earth do you find Buffy? I have so many cats right now, I must be the crazy old cat lady of Valkamere.

you can only pick up one cat at a time, so walk around the map where you hear the same music for in town and pic up each cat you see and take it back to the dragon. eventually you'll get a prompt saying that cat seems to recognize the dragon and asking it you want to keep it or not.

its back up for me happy.gif found a nice Mistletoe egg and completed the adventure in the game

you can only pick up one cat at a time, so walk around the map where you hear the same music for in town and pic up each cat you see and take it back to the dragon. eventually you'll get a prompt saying that cat seems to recognize the dragon and asking it you want to keep it or not.

its back up for me happy.gif found a nice Mistletoe egg and completed the adventure in the game

Oh, so it's random. Dang.

Maybe I should stop reading here. I'm still hoping that the game will be fixed so that I will be able to play (still getting only a blank screen), but somehow... I don't really believe it xd.png I have tried so much up to now (cleared cache, tried different browsers, different devices, turned off AdBlock and even turned off my AntiVirus... Nothing helps), I just don't know what to do anymore.

Makes me more sad than I thought it would, as it is still only a game...