TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I wanted to keep the kitty but the lil Bloodscale was so happy I was glad I gave it back.

That was a really sweet storyline today. Loved it.

...I really wanna know what that Holly's doin chillin in town and why there isn't a crowd of people trying to pet it bc that seems more accurate if the citizens of valkemare are dc players

Edited by arya10

Missed the first day, but at least I got here to participate in the 1 day and 2 day.

100 cats later... Finally.

Also, someone sent me a PM but my inbox is full so send it again.

Awww... I picked the best tree, but I could never keep someone else's cat if I knew they were looking for it, even in a game! That's not naughty, but just plain evil... sad.gif Still I'd love to have a cat at the house, can we *please* catch one of the other strays and bring them in our house after we return Buffy to the Bloodscale? Pretty please? smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

(clicking on one of the other cats, 'you decided to do the right thing and returned Buffy, but you noticed this cat doesn't seem to have a warm place to stay either. Take it home? Y/N)

Edited by Sheriam

This game is so cute! Even though it bugs a little to me on chrome. sad.gif I'm happy that I gave the kitty back to the dragon, if I hadn't, it would have been so sad. sad.gif

When I load my game from the "Continue Playing" screen, it goes to a brown screen and I can't do anything. I can't reset or escape. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Alas I am now stuck on a loading screen. I went to read a sign near a blocked path and a loading screen came up and now it just sits there. Reloading the window gives me a flash of the game screen then goes to load again and gets stuck in the same place.

Oh well. Probably the game telling me it's time for me to go do more baking.

The same thing happened to me; I seem to have fixed it by reloading the window, and then hammering the reset link to hit it before the game could finish loading.

so i'm playing the game and got stuck in today's section..my little person is like vibrating in place and won't move in any direction... i tried clicking to reset and nothing happened. help!

Today I got a "Day Complete" prompt, but yesterday I didn't despite not finding anything else to do. Was there a "Day Complete" prompt for yesterday?

so i'm playing the game and got stuck in today's section..my little person is like vibrating in place and won't move in any direction... i tried clicking to reset and nothing happened. help!

I'm having this same problem. Every time I reset, it just freezes on a black screen.

user posted image

Oh, I remember Reno and Ronin! Their sprite is so cute.

Also, I chose to keep playing after returning Buffy, and I don't think I got a "day complete." Was the completion still logged?

Edited by cbussiere

So I go to the north area since it was unblocked. I go north and see that there is a sign, more logs, a path, and 2 people near it.

I go up to look at the sign, I go through it and I assume I got to an incomplete area and now I am stuck at the loading screen and can't do anything about it.

We need a game reset option, I clicked too fast and kept the cat, I feel awful :/

The 'Out of bounds?' link should reset your progress for the day. That's not its primary purpose, of course, but should work, I think? Give it a shot?

The 'Out of bounds?' link should reset your progress for the day. That's not its primary purpose, of course, but should work, I think? Give it a shot?

It won't reset progress on completed days.

In general, though, if you accidentally pick the wrong conversation option, refreshing before you finish the conversation will usually let you try again.

So I go to the north area since it was unblocked. I go north and see that there is a sign, more logs, a path, and 2 people near it.

I go up to look at the sign, I go through it and I assume I got to an incomplete area and now I am stuck at the loading screen and can't do anything about it.

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened to me, in the same place. But I got out of it:

Refresh,then there should be a brief moment before the loading screen starts, that's when you ninja-click the Out of Bounds before the loading starts. That sent me back to my cabin to restart the quest.

Edited by Ripan

OK I finished the first day, probably by accident since I am not a gamer .

So now I need help, caught a cat but have no idea how to get rid of it . Been in and out of a bunch of houses. Could someone PM me with some helpful hints/spoilers/instructions ( I think I am too old for this I do better with click the image )

I was searching for the cat and I headed way North (where the tree blockage is and two people are standing). One of them say "we need to clear the trees". Then, I walk towards the log and it goes to load screen (as if I am going to the area past the logs) but then I get stuck on this:

user posted image

If somebody could help I would really appreciate it. I have tried refreshing, logging back into DC etc but nothing can shake the crash :/