TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

It's a little sad when it takes many hours to hatch incu-hatchable eggs. We really need more folks in the hatcheries... which is an odd thing to say during a holiday release. blink.gif

It's a little sad when it takes many hours to hatch incu-hatchable eggs. We really need more folks in the hatcheries... which is an odd thing to say during a holiday release. blink.gif

I just set up 4 major hatcheries to give views. Now to do housework as my computer will be worthless for anything else.

And is it me or is the AP pretty low on desipis dragons? I feel like it's been this way the whole event...

Stay tuned; I bred something like ~50 CB Desipises to the AP late on the 31st. tongue.gif Mostly paired with Xenos or Pyralspites. smile.gif

I missed catching the eggs sad.gif so gutted

Keep an eye on the AP and departure thread. smile.gif Should be some in the AP soon and people have been generously giving them to people without on the thread.

My first four are starting to hatch <3 And the others hatch later tonight. So excited! More AP hunting means more SW hoarding! <3

The Scull in Tricks and Treats are shown without transparent background for everyone right now, right?

The cave is frustratingly slow and I'm getting bad gateway messages....

Between an amazing gift and a handy trade, I'm locked for the mo', so I guess I'll run some fansites and do some work for a change. tongue.gif

*Sigh* A lovely wall of incuhatchable eggs, and I've run out of Reds. I thought I had enough; guess what I'll be breeding all November long?

At least my new Halloween eggs have hatched.

I am looking forward to what these little ones become. Definitely getting a more bird like feel from them, so maybe Crow or Raven based?

I still have 50 reds to use lol...

*eyes the AP*

*eyes eggs that won't hatch for another NINE HOURS*

The minute all my eggs hatch, all the halloween eggs will be gone from the AP, I just know it. dry.gif

Four out of seven hatched so far, and making sure I leave a hatchery running all day to help out.

*slowly incuhatching the AP Halloweens*

Until I get egg locked again after trading with a friend for a pretty lineaged low gen halloween egg xd.png

I am looking forward to what these little ones become. Definitely getting a more bird like feel from them, so maybe Crow or Raven based?

I'm hoping so! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see these adults.

*slowly incuhatching the AP Halloweens*

Until I get egg locked again after trading with a friend for a pretty lineaged low gen halloween egg xd.png

I've been doing the same. To be honest, I'm surprised that they are still dropping. HAPPY, but surprised. biggrin.gif

I'm also glad that I have tons of incubators. Last year I ran out. Not this year though. I still have at least 15 to spare. laugh.gif

ETA: Anyway, I'm happy with the six new eggs I got and they're all properly influenced. Now I just have to wait for them to hatch which should be very soon. wub.gif *Crosses her fingers and hopes for ravens/crows* tongue.gif

Edited by Syiren

I actually like the design of the egg for this year even though I missed getting a pair or more... Curious to know what it'll look like when the hatchies grow up to adult. The wings look a bit feathery when folded to me.

Also, they're still dropping? *from what previous poster said*

I actually like the design of the egg for this year even though I missed getting a pair or more... Curious to know what it'll look like when the hatchies grow up to adult. The wings look a bit feathery when folded to me.

Not in the cave, no. But once this AP wall starts moving, if you keep an eye out, you may be able to snatch a few from the AP smile.gif There are plenty of users who picked up eggs just to drop into the AP for people.

Since my first three eggs hatched, I was unlocked enough to snag two mates for two of the purebred dragons I picked up before the new eggs dropped, and one cavern lurker to influence female since my other two are both male. So excited I was able to do that! Although I am all out of reds, and just barely scraping by with influences, so now that I've got these new three, I think I better quit grabbing Halloween eggs while I'm ahead.

I dumped a bunch in the AP, then managed to grab more before it was over. I hope someone who really needs one gets them.

Also, try the trades. I managed to grab a couple over the limit and the trades were quite reasonable.

Edited by Riverwillows

i made my small dent in the wall of incuhatchables! if they are still there when i wake up i will grab more! love the after halloween party!

i love the new s1 hatchies! almost can't wait til next halloween to get a messy one i can freeze, but i will wait.

now i just need the sorting function to quit giving me the bad gateway error when i save the dragons that i moved.

Edited by spring_dragon

Yeah, I meant the previous Halloween dragons were still dropping in the cave. My bad. happy.gif; But It wouldn't surprise me to see a more than a few new eggs in the AP after the others start to clear out.