TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Were new-Halloweens this hard to get last year? I'm seeing a lot more posts about not being able to get any, or only getting 2 or 3. I don't remember that last year (but then again, my memory sucks).

I wasn't here last year, but the new release eggs were relatively easy for me to get despite horrible lag because I was up when the release began.

Also, the egg design looks more like a ghost to me. And has anyone noticed that the S1 hatchie for the new dragons has four eyes? Maybe they're some sort of ghost-spider dragon.

Also, the egg design looks more like a ghost to me. And has anyone noticed that the S1 hatchie for the new dragons has four eyes? Maybe they're some sort of ghost-spider dragon.

Huh, they do have 4 eyes..

Cool!

I wouldn't mind another ghost. Ghosts are great. And we only have one real ghost atm, right?

And has anyone noticed that the S1 hatchie for the new dragons has four eyes? Maybe they're some sort of ghost-spider dragon.

I hope they are. That would be really different.

I'm disappointed with the "2015 Halloween Event" badge. I was hoping it would be clickable and we could see the potions we made, or the ingredients, or *something*.

Were new-Halloweens this hard to get last year? I'm seeing a lot more posts about not being able to get any, or only getting 2 or 3. I don't remember that last year (but then again, my memory sucks).

There are always posts after a holiday of people that didn't get them. Halloween is best though because due to no limits, people are much more likely to have extras they will part with. also a lot were dropped to AP and replaced by code-hunters so in a day or two there should be a bunch there as well.

I'm disappointed with the "2015 Halloween Event" badge. I was hoping it would be clickable and we could see the potions we made, or the ingredients, or *something*.

No, they were not this hard to get last year. In fact, they were dead easy to get last year.

I'm also rather disappointed in that, this year.

Cheers!

C4.

Has anyone else encountered this bug?

I managed to create one Zombie Dragon - code w7npz, named Vaspitt - that for some reason, turned into a Tombstone with the status of a killed dragon? I have not touched her since her Zombification, so I can confirm that I didn't accidentally 'kill' her again or use my Soulpeace dragons to purify her. I lost three dragons in the process of getting her, so I'm very disappointed that this happened.

Is there a way to get her back? Is this a sitewide glitch, or did it just happen to me?

Please tell me, I'm really upset that I'm forced to wait an entire year and kill more of my dragons to get back something I already earned.

I managed to create one Zombie Dragon - code w7npz, named Vaspitt - that for some reason, turned into a Tombstone with the status of a killed dragon? I have not touched her since her Zombification, so I can confirm that I didn't accidentally 'kill' her again or use my Soulpeace dragons to purify her. I lost three dragons in the process of getting her, so I'm very disappointed that this happened.

Is there a way to get her back? Is this a sitewide glitch, or did it just happen to me?

Please tell me, I'm really upset that I'm forced to wait an entire year and kill more of my dragons to get back something I already earned.

Zombies show as dead most of the time, so this is normal.

zombies don't show during the day except Halloween and the tombstone shows the regular death message during the day as well. your zombie is fine and working as intended. you can see her again at midnight cave time.

I've been curious why at Halloween the eggs are only available on that day alone. However on Christmas, we have up to 3 days to get the eggs we need. Due to the ingredient gathering, their was a lot of lag, but you could also tell, the vast majority of the time, the biomes were devoid of eggs. I know when I went looking for mine it took some searching but I eventually was able to get them. However, if you didn't have a lot of time to spend at it, the empty biomes were a problem to be sure. Is their any chance that Halloween could be like the other Holidays here and give players a few days to get the eggs they need? It's just a thought for future Halloweens...

Edited by Sheelah

I've been curious why at Halloween the eggs are only available on that day alone. However on Christmas, we have up to 3 days to get the eggs we need. Doe to the ingredient gathering, their was a lot of lag, but you could also tell, the vast majority of the time, the biomes were devoid of eggs. I know when I went looking for mine it took some searching but I eventually was able to get them. However, if you didn't have a lot of time to spend at it, the empty biomes were a problem to be sure. Is their any chance that Halloween could be like the other Holidays here and give players a few days to get the eggs they need? It's just a thought for future Halloweens...

because 1. people aren't as busy with family as Christmas/V-day and 2. because there are no limits people are much more likely to have extra they will part with for those that didn't get some. Christmas if I gift to someone after the event, I'm shorting my self of the only 2 I'm allotted.

There are also a lot dropped into the AP so you should see them in a day or two.

Zombies show as dead most of the time, so this is normal.

Oh thank goodness.

Thank you for making me aware of this c: I had quite a scare, so this is a relief!

Thanks for your help! This was my first official Halloween event on DC, so please forgive my ignorance ;^^

zombies don't show during the day except Halloween and the tombstone shows the regular death message during the day as well. your zombie is fine and working as intended. you can see her again at midnight cave time.

Thanks for taking the time to make me aware of this! I have yet to be on DC for a full year, so I was unaware of this fact ;=w=

Thank you for being so nice about this!

-Myst

because 1. people aren't as busy with family as Christmas/V-day and 2. because there are no limits people are much more likely to have extra they will part with for those that didn't get some. Christmas if I gift to someone after the event, I'm shorting my self of the only 2 I'm allotted.

There are also a lot dropped into the AP so you should see them in a day or two.

That makes sense, thank you for clarifying that up for me. smile.gif

Thanks for taking the time to make me aware of this! I have yet to be on DC for a full year, so I was unaware of this fact ;=w=

Thank you for being so nice about this!

-Myst

No problem. We were all newbies once. I like to think helping people who are new now is payment for those who helped me when I was new. How else do we learn if no one is willing to teach us? biggrin.gif

I've been curious why at Halloween the eggs are only available on that day alone. However on Christmas, we have up to 3 days to get the eggs we need. Due to the ingredient gathering, their was a lot of lag, but you could also tell, the vast majority of the time, the biomes were devoid of eggs. I know when I went looking for mine it took some searching but I eventually was able to get them. However, if you didn't have a lot of time to spend at it, the empty biomes were a problem to be sure. Is their any chance that Halloween could be like the other Holidays here and give players a few days to get the eggs they need? It's just a thought for future Halloweens...

There's a thread in the Suggestions where they suggest the same thing - here. wink.gif

Aw I missed the release! =( Well, I guess I have to frequent the AP more often now in hopes of getting a stray new release egg..

Forgot all about it during making myself ready for the first ever Halloween party with my first ever Halloween costume. And I'm 23. Yes, shoot me now xd.png Oh well...

I wish all the AP hunters the best of luck! Hopefully you'll be able to acquire what you need.

I think these event dragons should have a one day exception of having even numbers. Those that have only 5 slots should be given 6 and those that have 7 should get 8 so we can have even pairs. If we don't get them despite that then it's our fault but I always suffer seeing one of them with no pair TT Forever alone! xd.png

Hahahaha but I loooove these events thanks a ton for them TJ, these look awesome! ^^

orrrrrrr, if you have a limit of 7, you can just catch 6 and leave that spot empty if you care that much about having only evens. tongue.gif

Oh thank goodness.

Thank you for making me aware of this c: I had quite a scare, so this is a relief!

Thanks for your help! This was my first official Halloween event on DC, so please forgive my ignorance ;^^

Not a problem. Always glad to help. ^..^

Hopefully everyone who wasn't able to be on yesterday will be able to nab at least one on the AP soon. I'll be crossing my fingers for you.

orrrrrrr, if you have a limit of 7, you can just catch 6 and leave that spot empty if you care that much about having only evens. tongue.gif

Or drop the 7th one at the AP so someone who didn't catch any eggs can get it.

Aw I missed the release! =( Well, I guess I have to frequent the AP more often now in hopes of getting a stray new release egg..

Forgot all about it during making myself ready for the first ever Halloween party with my first ever Halloween costume. And I'm 23. Yes, shoot me now xd.png Oh well...

Check your PMs ;3

As always, it's been a wonderful holiday season. Thanks so much to everyone who worked so hard to bring it to us. biggrin.gif

I can hardly wait to see the new releases grow up.

He's fine. His breed is Undead Dragon, which is a Zombie.

You can see him after midnight Cave Time.

Edited by jis99