TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I've got one new Halloween baby that refuses to hatch. The rest have all hatched pretty easily though. I suppose I should fog them since other users have babies that are getting sick.

And is it me or is the AP pretty low on desipis dragons? I feel like it's been this way the whole event...

I've got one new Halloween baby that refuses to hatch. The rest have all hatched pretty easily though. I suppose I should fog them since other users have babies that are getting sick.

And is it me or is the AP pretty low on desipis dragons? I feel like it's been this way the whole event...

Makes sense since they've only been out for one year....

When you think about it, all the others have had their initial release (CBs) + (2nd gens.+) that can breed.

The hatchies look like they just have fairly big eyes to me. XD Like a skull!?!?

Mine have just another hour before the first few can hatch. o3o

The hatchies look like they just have fairly big eyes to me. XD Like a skull!?!?

Mine have just another hour before the first few can hatch. o3o

I see this in the S2s, but the S1s look kinda like they have two sets of eyes. I imagine the adult will be much clearer though, so I'm definitely looking forward to that. ^^

Makes sense since they've only been out for one year....

When you think about it, all the others have had their initial release (CBs) + (2nd gens.+) that can breed.

True. Though I was able to catch at least ten more graves last year than this year's lineaged desipises.

I see this in the S2s, but the S1s look kinda like they have two sets of eyes. I imagine the adult will be much clearer though, so I'm definitely looking forward to that. ^^

Ah - I see! Zoomed out to normal view, I totally see where this comes from for S1s. Zoom in and it looks like it's just the pupil separating the red/glowing(?) eyes, again looking like big eyeballs. Like a skull!?!? =o

Everyone talks of 4 eyes i thought there are 2 eyes & the nostrils are red too !! the position of the second pair of eyes very low !!

I keep checking if TJ's they grown to adults lol

my eggs slow to hatch but its ok i'll wait till 4 days left

Dang, got hoe really late from a Halloween Party so I missed these guys :/ Ah well, guess I'm going to have to wait until next year I guess.

*Makes note not to miss Christmas Dragons*

I think it's a little sad that it looks like there'll be no evidence of ingredients collected or potions made or used on your scroll, since some of the art was really nifty.

The hatchies do look very neat- going by the egg and the skittering in shadows, avoiding light, some kind of dragons composed of shadow perhaps- that can merge with shadows to travel invisibly within/between them?

Also, in addition to the horns, the female has a slightly longer tail- I wonder if there's a reason for that?

Edited by zoreta

Dang, got hoe really late from a Halloween Party so I missed these guys :/ Ah well, guess I'm going to have to wait until next year I guess.

*Makes note not to miss Christmas Dragons*

At least there is more days to grab the christmas, so it won't to bad if ya forget a day.

Psst, check your PMs biggrin.gif

I think the hatchlings have four eyes and feathered wings. Interesting...

I zoomed in on the sprites a little to get a better look at the eyes, and I can't help but feel that they're staring at us. Maybe it's a good thing that I grabbed a "Gaze" coded one. P:

I really want mine to hatch already so that I can do something besides lurk and wait, but I grabbed them pretty late in the day. Seventeen hours to go.

My eggs could hatch by now but they are taking so long to hatch.. I have them in over 6 hatcheries and it still takes a long time to collect some views tongue.gif

Cannot wait for some adults rolleyes.gif

Just realized my first pair of eggs had 3 days 22 hours left. Time to enter them in a few more click sites and pepper some eggs with views to pass the time. xd.png

My four are close to hatching. smile.gif

Edit: one hatched!

Edit: and another!

Edit: and a third!

Edit: and the fourth!

Now all of them are hatchies.

*stare's at TJ's hatchies, willing them to grow up*

Edited by MessengerDragon

TJ's are due for tomorrow, right? Early morning or afternoon/nighttime?

Depends on where you live I guess. For me, they will be adults tomorrow morning when I wake up for work.