TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

wheww. I went to sleep and there were 300ish eggs in the ERs, now it's 700. Guess I should have left a couple hatchery windows open. Calling more peoples to go help hatch Halloweenies!

14 hours till my eggs hatch. am hoping there are still halloween eggs in the ap after my eggs have hatched

Five of mine have hatched, two have large holes, and I have one viewer open on my computer.

Can't wait till TJ's grow up! I really want to see the adults.

Four of mine have hatched. I'm hunting in the AP and trying to run AoND's viewer but the lag is killing it.

SOooooo much lag!

But i'm having fun, and all the activities have been fun.

The art looks amazing too! :3

I'm only sad I never got the chance to use my brews.

Edited by evangeline5432

Mine can't hatch for another 3 hours. *whines*

I'm hoping that when I get off work, and my babies are hatched, I can take one last batch of old-Halloweens from the AP. Not that I *need* anymore, but oh I do love those Shadow Walkers.

When I take a closer look at the S1 and S2 hatchies, they don't look like 4 eyes, rather, both look like 2 glowing eyes, and glowing (firebreathing?) nostrils. The positioning just isn't right for eyes, but it is for nostrils.

Edited by Riverwillows

I've been doing the same. To be honest, I'm surprised that they are still dropping. HAPPY, but surprised. biggrin.gif

I'm also glad that I have tons of incubators. Last year I ran out. Not this year though. I still have at least 15 to spare. laugh.gif

ETA: Anyway, I'm happy with the six new eggs I got and they're all properly influenced. Now I just have to wait for them to hatch which should be very soon. wub.gif *Crosses her fingers and hopes for ravens/crows* tongue.gif

Ooh, yes. I already caught another Lurker from the AP, and I'm hoping I can catch more eggs once my other eggs hatch. I bred some eggs (neat Lurker checkers and 2G Desipis eggs) on Hallowe'en, and I'm guessing others have done the same. Given the current time on the AP, they should be showing up tomorrow sometime, I think?

I just received a new egg from a very kind person (thank you so so so much wub.gif), so I now have a total of eight. So impatient to see adults on my scroll as well, although I recently got hatchlings. wub.gif

I wish TJ's would grow up faster. Like, he already makes his eggs hatch way early, I wish he'd do that for the hatchies too. I want to know what the adult looks like so that I can figure out if I'll be freezing some hatchies or if I want all adults. Those hatchies are pretty darn cute, now that I understand what I'm looking at.

903 ER-status eggs over at Silvi's. Wow. I don't think I've ever seen it like that before.

Wellp, I wasn't able to get access to the internet all weekend so I haven't got any of these new ones yet. They look very cool though!

Time to go prowl the AP lol.

Hey I have 7 new hatchies!! Off to the AP to hunt.

ETA: Boy is that lagggg bad.

Edited by Ayelldee

Are the eggs in the AP still on the 30th?

I just caught some and they still are on the 30th ^^

Happy Belated Halloween everyone! ;D I've been trying to get more of the Halloween breeds I didn't have much of, and needless to say it happened! o3o So many pretty lineages I picked up~

The new hatchies are very different then what I expected, but I have a feeling I'll like them very well. :3 Hope everyone had a good Halloween! ♥

I stopped by Flight Risings forum, listed the usual fansites and asked if 5-10 people could help view for 1 hour. We'll see if anyone takes us up on it. AoND went up to 700+ eggs in the ER xd.png

*joins in to help hatch eggs and grow hatchies* <3

Currently in The Allure of Neglected Dragons ^^ Gonna take an hour and some more to view them all xd.png

Edited by Ryuuka-chan

Can halloween dragons still breed?

No, the breeding season's over. You'll only get non-holiday eggs.

Boy are the views slow in coming! I can't believe how packed the hatchery ERs are!

Oof, and the lag is bad. Just loading one page of EATW or AoND is taking f o r e v e r

Boy are the views slow in coming! I can't believe how packed the hatchery ERs are!

Oof, and the lag is bad. Just loading one page of EATW or AoND is taking f o r e v e r

Yeah, the biomes take forever to load. ohmy.gif