TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

I always thought those were Misfit pygmies, judging from the stripes on their body and wings.

Me too. Though they're a bit like frills as well.

Do you think it would be possible to see what potions we had left in the 2015 halloween badge? .w. Maybe?

I always thought those were Misfit pygmies, judging from the stripes on their body and wings.

I Thought they were frills

Edited by InugamiZERO

these must have been snatched up really quickly because im seeing a lot of people who missed out on them. (aside from those who just couldnt or didnt get on to get any) even my bf couldnt find any so i ended up giving him 3 of mine xd.png

Edited by linda3.0

I Thought they were frills

I've posed the question in Tiny Questions - we'll know soon. Sorry if I have the wrong breed.

They are misfit pygmies, as far as I can tell. unsure.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Somebody is offering 18 CB Halloween eggs in the trading thread O:

Multi-scrolling or is there some hidden mechanic I'm unaware of? Hopefully it's just a bunch of IOUs.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I figured they were Misfits since that's who would tend to brew up mischief.

Multi-scrolling or is there some hidden mechanic I'm unaware of? Hopefully it's just a bunch of IOUs.

Either that or their friends/relatives joined forces to trade. Anything is possible.

they may have traded with others for the eggs and basically just haveing those people hold the egs till he gets rid of some.

or possible IOUs/ 2nd gens next year.

Annnd the official answer in Tiny Questions is - they are, indeed, Misfits.

So sad to see the potion art gone--that was a blast!

Happy we get to see the adults soon!

Would it be possible to see the "Brewing Up Mischief" banner on some new DC merchandise? I'd really like it on a shirt.

This Halloween was sure a lot of fun!! Thanks to all involved biggrin.gif

I had fun gathering ingredients, mixing potions and using them. I took screen shots of my work to immortalize their "costumes".

The immature Halloween hatchling looked like my dobie Rainy when she was a baby. I can't wait to see the mature dragon. Oh the wait is so exciting!!

Would it be possible to see the "Brewing Up Mischief" banner on some new DC merchandise? I'd really like it on a shirt.

Me too! I really loved the potion art, that was great!

I was hoping the potions page would remain---oh well!

Thanks for the new treats and eggs, TJ and artists! Always fun events.

I'm sorry to hear that not everyone got the eggs they wanted.

these must have been snatched up really quickly because im seeing a lot of people who missed out on them. (aside from those who just couldnt or didnt get on to get any) even my bf couldnt find any so i ended up giving him 3 of mine xd.png

Indeed, it seems as though quite a number of people were disappointed this DC Halloween, due to the split-second Drops so quickly disappearing and the lag we had, rather than the continuous Flood so evidently required. Not a good sign for those of us without fast systems.

Does anyone know what the code on TJ's 4th hatchling, fivMe, references? I'm guessing that it's probably something topical which those who don't watch TV/play other games would get?

Indeed, it seems as though quite a number of people were disappointed this DC Halloween, due to the split-second Drops so quickly disappearing and the lag we had, rather than the continuous Flood so evidently required. Not a good sign for those of us without fast systems.

Does anyone know what the code on TJ's 4th hatchling, fivMe, references? I'm guessing that it's probably something topical which those who don't watch TV/play other games would get?

together with the 3rd it forms 3spooky5me which is a corruption of 2spooky4me

Oh maaan, these look awesome! Missed mine again due to my birthday xd.png

Will get them last year though!

Glad you got them Alupe!! :3

Edited by FlashBunny

together with the 3rd it forms 3spooky5me which is a corruption of 2spooky4me

Thanks, DragonKing1337! smile.gif

Just finally got my eggs Influenced and Incubated, and as I switched over the batches of fansites I'm running, was very glad to see the two which show the number of people on indicating decent numbers present and hopefully running Viewers, which I hope applies to other fansites as well. Can't raise dragons on time without Views and decent U Views, lol. Yay us! xd.png

Edit: just to mention, AOND says that my 3 minute '... current settings need roughly 1 day and 3.1 hours to show each dragon once.

Please give your unique views to as many dragons as possible!'

Because there are 28780 Daycare youngsters and 40 people on at that point, which is much better than it often is, but we do need to remember to run viewers on the fansites we use if we want our eggs and hatchies to progress ASAP, as we generally do.

Actually, my Halloween eggs look to me almost like they have little salamanders painted on top, far more than they look like skulls. Is that just my monitor/associations?

Edited by Syphoneira

Ooooooh. These eggs look interesting. biggrin.gif

I kinda managed to miss every single Halloween dragon except the Grave Dragon T_T stupid shadow walkers, I LUV YOU!

Anyway, I really hope these will turn out as awesome as the eggs suggest.

Edited by Enuescaris

I think these event dragons should have a one day exception of having even numbers. Those that have only 5 slots should be given 6 and those that have 7 should get 8 so we can have even pairs. If we don't get them despite that then it's our fault but I always suffer seeing one of them with no pair TT Forever alone! xd.png

Hahahaha but I loooove these events thanks a ton for them TJ, these look awesome! ^^

I'm disappointed with the "2015 Halloween Event" badge. I was hoping it would be clickable and we could see the potions we made, or the ingredients, or *something*.

Were new-Halloweens this hard to get last year? I'm seeing a lot more posts about not being able to get any, or only getting 2 or 3. I don't remember that last year (but then again, my memory sucks).