TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Now that I've got my eggs and picked up my fair share of old halloweens....

Thanks you spriters for this entire event! I love the new eggs and hatchlings, and the potion collection and the Trick or Treat was so much fun smile.gif

And even though they aren't new to some/most people, thanks for all the other Halloween Dragon Sprites as this is my first year and the first time I'll ever be able to have them on my scroll smile.gif

This year's Halloween week was lots of fun! As usual thank you to the artists who created the treats, potions, and potion effects! And thanks to TJ for making all of this happen!

The Halloween event this year was again very fun! Thank you to the spriters and TJ!

Can't wait to see the adults ^^

Cryin copiously..."Missed my 1st Halloween in YEARS because of bad health,mine AND crashed PC,*sniffling..I geuss theres always next year..but if anyone wants to trade an egg/hatchie Ill breed,hunt/beg what you would trade for!Hope you all had an awesome Halloween!

Rockin' On

Darn! With all the drama going on at my house I completely forgot to pick up this years Dragons....I feel so dumb now.

-removed, please don't try to use this thread for trading/gifting- Edited by rubyshoes

Christmas if I gift to someone after the event, I'm shorting my self of the only 2 I'm allotted. 

Incorrect. If you give one away, you can still get another. As long as you have at any given time no more than two on your scroll. It's not like the GoN's in that you can only aquire a set amount EVER!

So yes, you can grab two, AP them or gift them, then get yourself two more. You personally can only have two to keep.

Edited by Riverwillows

Unfortunately I couldn't try all the potions (Eucalyptus flowers kept eluding me) but I loved the various effects, especially the one for Blacks. I liked this event!

Yes, this event was super fun. ^^ Next year's gonna be a trip since I'll have to work with both Desipis and this new breed, and I do want to trawl the AP for new goodies. I may have to arrange a proper schedule. xd.png Christmas and Valentine's Day will be rather chill, though narrowing down my lineage options to just two will be...difficult.

I loved making potions, going "trick or treating," and catching these spooky skull eggs. Thanks much everyone who helped to arrange it!

Incorrect. If you give one away, you can still get another. As long as you have at any given time no more than two on your scroll. It's not like the GoN's in that you can only aquire a set amount EVER!

So yes, you can grab two, AP them or gift them, then get yourself two more. You personally can only have two to keep.

AFTER the event, it is not possible to get more. and that is what I said. I know very well how the two per scroll limit works, I have been around for a few years now.

So, yes if they are still dropping you can gift and get new, but if they are still dropping then the giftee could go catch their own too.

A great big THANK YOU! to Infinis for these awesome dergs! I can't wait to find out all about them, and I'm sure they're gonna be awesome. biggrin.gif

So we have to wait for 1 day and 12 hours before we will see TJ09's adults? Counting down from the timestamp of this post.

Are you more Spider or Gryphon or Dog my little egg?

I can never miss a Halloween... it would drive me nuts to not have at least a single CB female/male pair!

Though, this year I decided to start on a second set of Purebred Halloween dragons...

Only managed to get Marrows this year, but that's fine. They're my favorite!

My Halloween eggs went from 7 to 3 because I keep taking pity on people who missed the drop. I'm either too kind or too stupid.

After looking at the other sprites Infinis has done I'm super pumped to see what these look like as adults! laugh.gif

My Halloween eggs went from 7 to 3 because I keep taking pity on people who missed the drop. I'm either too kind or too stupid.

I think you are very kind. I may have forgotten how the holiday drops work, but I rarely ever saw them up in the biomes. (Still got the amount I wished for the make up for the past three Halloweens I missed out on though. ^__^0)

I was like that for my first Halloween here. I only kept two CB marrows because I didn't want to be greedy and hog all the eggs. We don't really celebrate Halloween here in Aussie so maybe I just missed the point. tongue.gif

On my first Halloween here I got the grand total of 1 (one) Pumpkin, and I had another user catch it for me. laugh.gif I'm still trying to repay my debt with the karma.

The fact we traditionally celebrate All Saints Day and not Halloween must have something to do with this. Saints tend to be givers rather than hoarders.

Edited by Lizzyluna

On my first Halloween here I got the grand total of 1 (one) Pumpkin, and I had another user catch it for me.  laugh.gif I'm still trying to repay my debt with the karma.

The fact we traditionally celebrate All Saints Day and not Halloween must have something to do with this. Saints tend to be givers rather than hoarders.

Meh it might just be a newbie thing. When I first started, I only picked up one pumpkin and two marrows the year after (one for each sprite) and called it a day. It wasn't until the shadow walkers came out that I started grabbing multiples.

Edit: I think this year's dragons were harder to catch than last year's. The beginning lag was ridiculous. Over a minute load time for me on a decent internet connection. When I was catching my last egg at 11:30pm, it still took three tries before I was able to catch one.

Edited by Jazeki

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween! I certainly did, even though none of my dragons revived.

I liked this year's event, although I wish I'd known that the potions would not last 24 hours after Halloween. I'd saved up all my potions to use Halloween night, but then when the clock changed over, the effects had only lasted a few hours! unsure.gif Oh well.

Got five of the new eggs, too - they look pretty awesome so far, can't wait to see the adults. Found some nice lineaged Pumpkin and Shadow dragons this year, too biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween, everyone!

it took me like 3hrs to catch 7 eggs and as i said in an earlier post i ended up giving 3 to my bf because by the time he went hunting he told me he saw absolutley none all day. ive adopted the use of the open infinite tabs and pray theres an egg type of holiday grabbing xd.png

i'm too horribly greedy when it comes to the new Halloween dragons, soooooo. they are all for me, miiiiine.