TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Please, TJ, have mercy on slow-connection people, leave the "sheet of dragons" chooser as an option! I'll live with using Ctrl-F for searching, but I'm beginning to hate Javascript and the various APIs it loads from all over the Internet (and since that takes a long time, something times out and the whole thing falls around my ears sad.gif )

It was very awkward to brew many things one after the other - it was "Brew, Back, Reload", and, more often, "Brew, Back, Reload, Reload, Curse, Reload, Reload, Bang the wall, Reload - Whew, it worked!! Now onto the second dozen :|"

Same thing happened with giving those suspicious bottles to my dragons - the Purple-dragon-style chooser loaded up properly about one time out of three and sometimes I had to do six hard refreshes in a row before the flying dragon went away. So I spent 3-4 hours brewing (with just ten or so of each ingredient) and 1.5 hours chasing the dragons to get them to drink the stuff!

You CAN turn javascript off... but not for the potions, I realise. But I didn't bother with the "back"; it worked fine with just reload.

I think it's a skellington...

Edited by fuzzbucket

Had to sneak off quickly in work, managed to snag 6 as I already had 1 egg.

They look so cute, can't wait to see the adults.

Good luck to the ones whom weren't able to snag to get some from trades or ap <3

Edited by Taerar

I'm so disappointed. I was so busy today I had no chance to get A full scroll of the new halloweens... I only got two and those where hard earned when they first started dropping... Oh well...

Yay I got 4 in total which I'd my max. I was hoping to get bronze before the 31st so could get 5. I'm 3 away from bronze now.

I had an amazing Halloween this year. wub.gif During the havoc in the abandoned area I caught a green copper in the cave which I named after Adele wub.gif, two xenos for my sister which hatched in time to allow me to catch seven of the new eggs, I tried out all of the potions and snagged all the tricks and treats. Hope that everyone had an amazing holiday and thanks everyone who took part in creating the new dragon and giving us a fun event. wub.gif

When will we see a list of spriters and their work for this event??

And now the waiting begins...

... grow up little ones!! xd.png

Edits because amazing people!

Happy Halloween everybody!!

I promise to give one of the next event dragon to someone who misses them.

Love x x

Edited by Alrak

What's the earliest they'll start dropping in AP?

The eggs in there now are from the 29th so probably 1.5 to 2 days from now for the eggs from the 31st. Maybe longer since there won't be many people with egg slots to start clearing the backlog until tomorrow.

Great Halloween this year! I absolutely love the new dragon so far and I had fun breeding all my dragons last night. They were all very prolific so I dropped a ton of old Halloween eggs to the AP! Can't wait to start hunting for another batch or two myself! biggrin.gif

Oh man! How did I manage to miss this? I've never missed a holiday drop in all the time I've been on DC. So disappointed! sad.gif I can't believe it just totally slipped my mind.

Same! Between NaNoWriMo and a chest infection, I completely missed them! I'm kicking myself. I haven't missed a holiday drop in years. Sad.

But I can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up! Halloween dragons are often my faves!

ETA: Thank you to a kind trick or treater!

Edited by Nervenklinik

When will we see a list of spriters and their work for this event??

They are all in the wiki.

One day and two hours before we can see them all grown up - it's gonna drag on to eternity. tongue.gif

I yesterday I noticed that the new release hatchies TJ has had two sprites. I checked again today and it seems to only be the one for both genders. Does anyone know why?

Edited by lovecats99

Totally forgot about the New Release since I was caught up among other things. Sucks that I missed catching them. :/

I yesterday I noticed that the new release hatchies TJ has had two sprites. I checked again today and it seems to only be the one for both genders. Does anyone know why?

I still see two?

I still see two?

Oh! It must be an error on my behalf, then. I'll see if a hard refresh'll fix it.

I can't wait for the adults! This part is always the hardest for new releases... tongue.gif

Kinda sad to see that all the Potion art is gone - I loved the cauldron and those two impish Magelights.

Kinda sad to see that all the Potion art is gone - I loved the cauldron and those two impish Magelights.

I always thought those were Misfit pygmies, judging from the stripes on their body and wings.

Edited by suskekun222