TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Say, in the EDT time zone (which is the same as that of Dragon Cave), summer time switches to winter time tonight. Does that mean that Halloween will last an hour longer this year (on Dragon Cave at least, that is)? :3

The official time to switch the clock is 2 am. It shouldn't have any effect on DC time before then.

I have to get like 5 inches from the monitor to see the feathers, otherwise they just look like faint streaks. My eyesight can't be *that* bad, can it?

It could be that it's a dark sprite and it's on a light background? Typically with darker sprites, it helps to view them on a dark background, then you can get a better sense of the colors and all the nice details. I've found that these hatchlings look gorgeous on a dark reddish brown background. They don't even appear black to me.

Hadn't seen the other 'guess' posts by anyone much, but... based on what I read and seeing these little dragons appear to have piercing little red eyes.... Spider?!

Edited by TheToxicCycle

I have one freshly-bred gift egg and a self-bred pumpkin @ 4d 9h on my scroll. Looks like I'll be scrounging the AP for donated eggs this year... Wish me luck!

I figured there had to be s2 dimorphism since TJ had 4 eggs. It took a little while to notice the horns/feathers/whatever were different.

these little dragons appear to have piercing little red eyes

And two sets of eyes, at that!

Edited by Gryphonic

The four red eyes remind me of Raven from Teen Titans.

I spent some time between 5 minute drops looking at my old trophies and noticed that I could still play through the 2011 Haunted House one! Maybe I'll go do that after I catch my last 2 eggs (please, please let me catch those last two eggs).

Have the ingredients stopped dropping? I haven't seen any for a few minutes.

I just picked up an ingredient, so they're still dropping.

Edit: Also, best of luck to everyone still hunting! Just an hour and 15 minutes to go; I hope everyone is able to grab their fill before the end.

Edited by Tehya Faye

Alright good, I want to have at least one of every potion and ingredient before the event ends

Well, another year, another failed attempt at obtaining a zombie dragon. I'll probably fail next year, too.

On the plus side, I got a new 'boney' egg. Can't wait to see what he/she will look like as an adult.

And I finally unlocked all the sprites on the Dragon Encyclopedia. So that did make up for the typical lack of zombie dragon.

Can you still breed your Halloween dragons after midnight on the 31st?

No, once it's no longer Halloween it's all over.

People might hate me but I tried for a zombie on a whim and got it on my second try, first try simply revived the dragon normally.

Edited by Cecona

Can you still breed your Halloween dragons after midnight on the 31st?

Technically yes, but you won't get any Halloween dragon eggs from it. xd.png You'll either get the other breed's egg or a refusal.

The Forest is officially my favourite biome. She saved me! Less than an hour to go, I changed from the Coast to the Forest which was loading normally, no lag. Got my egg slots all filled smile.gif

Now to go use all those potion ingredients and solemnly get up to no good a'tall! wink.gif

Does anyone know how long these are still going to be dropping for? >.> 26 min I'm guessing?

breed most of my Halloweens, hopefully that gives people who didn't get the past dragons a bit more of a chance.

The four red eyes remind me of Raven from Teen Titans.

Me too, actually. I was wondering if anyone else would notice that. smile.gif

Also,I just noticed! My 7th Halloween 2015 release egg was my 1,000th dragon. ^^

Edited by PixelShark

Does anyone know how long these are still going to be dropping for? >.> 26 min I'm guessing?

Yep... Until midnight DC time, which is almost upon us.

I wonder if the wall of Halloweens will stay up until they are all gone or will the other dragons integrate. I will miss seeing all these pretty Halloween dragon eggies for another year.

day light savings time is tonight tho (fall back)?? doesn't that mean we'll get an extra hour of hunting??

day light savings time is tonight tho (fall back)?? doesn't that mean we'll get an extra hour of hunting??

That starts at 2am, which is past the end of the drop/event. sad.gif