TJ09

2015-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Thank you! I had fun. I do wish it could have lasted longer, but I just waited too long before trying my hand at using the potions on the dragons and had a bit of trouble finding the ingredients I needed.

I did much better snagging the new eggs after the maitanence work was done. So Thanks! biggrin.gif

TJ and the artists and anyone else who helps to make these events happen, Thank you for spending your time making so many of us happy. It takes a lot of your time to give us our week of fun. We may complain at times but I think most of us appreciate the hardwork you do to create this for us,

I spent the last hour or so breeding the remainder of my Halloween dragons to the AP. The result was 65 eggs -- a mix of Desipis, Grave, Shadow Walker and Black Marrow. Most of them are even gen with just a couple of stairsteps thrown in there. I ran out of time before I got to my Pumpkins, but I had already bred most of them by request anyway.

This was an amazing event! biggrin.gif I'm really sorry I can't view my ingredients anymore, not when I spent so much hunting down at least one of each one just in case. sad.gif Missed the last blue aurum but oh well. I already used all my potions and will see if they still stay or if that's been erased too at the stroke of midnight. -p- I got all my eggs and said bye bye to the CB Halloween ones too. :3 Now its time to watch for the new ones to grow up and make my final decisions whether to keep it or not. >.>

Thank you TJ and all the spriters and artists for another AMAZING Halloween! xd.png At least I got all the treats this time! biggrin.gif

Edit: WHELP so much for hoping my potions would last the 24 hours and last into tomorrow. -.- They got erased at the stroke of midnight. Should've used them all last night after all. -p- BLAH.

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

It's over! *sad* sad.gif

But, and you guys might hate me for this, 4/5 Zombie attempts, woo-hoo! biggrin.gif I'm so happy because I had so few victims this time and last year I only got one, which was still an improvement over the year before that, when I got zero and felt so bad for killing my poor dragons. sad.gif Glad they behaved this year. smile.gif

Thank you all for another wonderful fun magical Halloween. The treats and ingredients, brewing and potion surprises were so much fun.

I can't be the only one who wants a balloon dragon potion-plushy now. wub.gif

Or to invite the fancy real time dinosaurs to stay.

It's over! *sad* sad.gif

But, and you guys might hate me for this, 4/5 Zombie attempts, woo-hoo! biggrin.gif I'm so happy because I had so few victims this time and last year I only got one, which was still an improvement over the year before that, when I got zero and felt so bad for killing my poor dragons. sad.gif Glad they behaved this year. smile.gif

At least you didn't name two dragons before killing them like I did. tongue.gif Now I have learned my lesson.

Still, 4/5 Zombies is really good. Congratulations on that.

This was a great event! I had a lot of fun. Thanks to TJ and all others helping to run the site and the forums. I'll eagerly await for my new 2spooky4me dragons to hatch.

Edited by PixelShark

Happy Halloween to all! The new dragons are looking awesome xd.png I'm just so sad that I missed them by...15 minutes :'D

..... *headdesks violently*

I forgot to breed the rest of my old Halloween dragons. I thought about it this morning, and then got busy with other stuff. To those out there still looking for 2nd-gen old Halloweens, I'm sorry!! Goodness. I feel so bad.

Uhg, tbh, I'm glad this event is over, Halloween is awesome, and this year was amazing, but it's the most stressful event of the year for me. Since I have to worry about influencing, and trading for bloodswaps if something misgenders, uhg. I've been really lucky this year, and some of the uninfluenced hatchlings gendered correctly about an hour ago. But last year was horrendous.. So, in short, goodbye, Halloween, you will be fondly remembered, but not missed.

And at midnight the spell with be broken. My poor Cindragonellas. tongue.gif

Thanks for a fun activity for the week to all who made this event possible!!

Uhg, tbh, I'm glad this event is over, Halloween is awesome, and this year was amazing, but it's the most stressful event of the year for me. Since I have to worry about influencing, and trading for bloodswaps if something misgenders, uhg. I've been really lucky this year, and some of the uninfluenced hatchlings gendered correctly about an hour ago. But last year was horrendous.. So, in short, goodbye, Halloween, you will be fondly remembered, but not missed.

That's pretty much how I feel about it too. Christmas and Valentines are so much more relaxed!

At least you didn't name two dragons before killing them like I did. tongue.gif Now I have learned my lesson.

Still, 4/5 Zombies is really good. Congratulations on that.

Actually, I did that the first time around. *cringes remembering* But thank you! I had amazing luck this Halloween, truly one of my best. smile.gif

The dragons look great... And Kinda hoping they will be lich dragons or something!

P.S: Btw, did someone save the dragon sprites that sparkled thanks to the potion? Had bad luck getting ingredients and kinda hoped to get to see the sparkling nebulas >< If anyone could show them, would be thankful smile.gif

This is my favorite DC event, and I will miss it so!

Thanks for all of the hard work the artists and coordinators put into it!

*headdesks repeatedly*

Forgot to pick up this year's eggs. Just remembered the time zone difference. Whoops.

Still, I love the Halloween events! October seemed to pass so quickly this year...

Thanks for the awesomeness again this year, TJ and everyone else who worked on it! ^-^

Got my four, influenced and incubated. I hope the hatchies show the promise of the adults, because they're intriguing. smile.gif

Congratz to anyone who got their fill upon the new eggs, and let us sympathize with those who hadn't got any or only a few. but for now, let us celebrate in happiness and let us await the growth of TJ's Eggs/Hatchlings.

Dang, I didn't get to brew and use all the potions I wanted to...

But, that's okay. I had lots of fun anyways and still did play the potions game quite a bit, and I managed to use that rainbow potion on my new Desipises and see them all rainbow-colored! I think that was my favorite of the potions.

I would've grabbed two more new release eggs but I really wanted to keep my two late-bred eggies.

Tried to revive two dragons and neither of them worked, oh well. xd.png Is it weird that I kind of like having those tombstones on my scroll for Halloween anyways?

Now that that's over, I'm gonna kick back and watch some monster B-movies courtesy of Mystery Science Theater 3000! tongue.gif

This was so amazing, thank you SO MUCH to everyone who made it happen. It was great fun! I didn't get to do much of anything at all this year, so this absolutely helped make up for that!

Happy The-Rest-Of-Halloween, Folks! (Or just Halloween, for those who don't stop celebrating when the calendar tells them to, like me. =P )

Edited by Loki.Dottir

*headdesks repeatedly*

Forgot to pick up this year's eggs. Just remembered the time zone difference. Whoops.

Still, I love the Halloween events! October seemed to pass so quickly this year...

Thanks for the awesomeness again this year, TJ and everyone else who worked on it! ^-^

Watch the AP, several people dropped new ones to the AP & then picked up more.

*headdesks repeatedly*

There were some nice people who abandoned to the AP. smile.gif Try hunting there, maybe you'll get lucky.

Happy The-Rest-Of-Halloween, Folks! (Or just Halloween, for those who don't stop celebrating when the calendar tells them to, like me. =P )

Right on! Don't let that calendar tell you what to do. tongue.gif

It's a shame the effects of the potions wore off as soon as the event ended, instead of giving us 24 more hours of fun.

Still, these hatchlings look very interesting.

Hey guys! While Halloween may not be over for some it seems that DC has ceased it's celebration and, unfortunately, I was unable to finish my ToT collection due to time constraints.

Will the same trinkets be available next year or will I have to live with an incomplete set for the rest of my days (and die inside because incomplete sets give me mental problems xd.png)?

21 past Halloween dragons collected, on top of grabbing 7 of the new Halloween eggs AND successfully managing to create 5 Undead dragons out of 10 attempts....I'll have to call that an extremely exciting event! biggrin.gif The Potions were great too!

These 2015 Halloween sprites look fantastic! Can't wait to see the adult! ohmy.gif

Please, TJ, have mercy on slow-connection people, leave the "sheet of dragons" chooser as an option! I'll live with using Ctrl-F for searching, but I'm beginning to hate Javascript and the various APIs it loads from all over the Internet (and since that takes a long time, something times out and the whole thing falls around my ears sad.gif )

It was very awkward to brew many things one after the other - it was "Brew, Back, Reload", and, more often, "Brew, Back, Reload, Reload, Curse, Reload, Reload, Bang the wall, Reload - Whew, it worked!! Now onto the second dozen :|"

Same thing happened with giving those suspicious bottles to my dragons - the Purple-dragon-style chooser loaded up properly about one time out of three and sometimes I had to do six hard refreshes in a row before the flying dragon went away. So I spent 3-4 hours brewing (with just ten or so of each ingredient) and 1.5 hours chasing the dragons to get them to drink the stuff!

And after all that frustration, my Snape-sized collection had worn off at midnight... I didn't even get a picture of the sparkling Paper in a mushroom farm and the new eggs didn't have much of a lie-down on the converted Balloons sad.gif

Onto the good things (not that they weren't mentioned in 4 dozens of previous pages laugh.gif )

The egg pattern truly is sinister, I'd quaking already and mine aren't even hatched yet!

The potions were awesome (both the idea and the sprites, Mouseshrooms, yay!).

The dressups, well, dressed-up dragons are my favourites (especially the red mushrooms. I like Reds smile.gif But I'd be hard-pressed to choose a favourite!)

Many of the treats are wonderfully detailed, but I believe that's a discussion going on in another topic, with voting, praise and everything wink.gif

Oh, yeah, and good luck to the people who got my two Pumpkins who were due to incuhatch 2 hours after midnight smile.gif Take good care of them!

Will the same trinkets be available next year or will I have to live with an incomplete set for the rest of my days (and die inside because incomplete sets give me mental problems xd.png)?

Enjoy dying inside! ^^;

My Halloween collection will also be slightly incomplete due to... certain things... which will remain unnamed...