TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I hope you're right - in fact I'm counting on it, as are a lot of other people, lol.

I highly doubt we'll be getting silvers tonight.

The leading prediction is when both moons are Waxing/Waning Gibbous or Full. If the moon phases change tonight, one moon would be Full, and one moon will be New. The only moon giving any light would be the blue moon, leading the eggs to continue to be blue.

Sorry to burst any bubbles. Maybe I'll be wrong. We'll know in 30ish minutes. Right now, my bet is on blue for a while yet.

I managed to snag an Alpine Xeno earlier today when I was looking for a Lunar.

I did as well and it shocked the heck out of me.

On another note, If the silvers do drop tonight I'm screwed. So many pretty blue eggs that I just can't resist! laugh.gif

I would be screwed as well since after snagging another Blue I would have only 1 more slot left.

I do wish mine would hatch they are slow hatching.I hope they are hatched by tomorrow so if the silvers do drop i can grab some. looks inside eggs sweet talking the hatchlings to come out.

Just now while looking for an Alpine Lunar Blue I found a forest Xeno just now.

Are the eggs still blue? Has anyone checked? I think people were saying that the color was going to change tomorrow, but I want to be sure before I head offline...

Edit: Never mind! Thank you, Millie_Azure and Timbre!

Edited by inlaterdays

I do wish mine would hatch they are slow hatching.I hope they are hatched by tomorrow so if the silvers do drop i can grab some. looks inside eggs sweet talking the hatchlings to come out.

They have 5 hours to go - I hope the ones with over 4000 Views don't get Sick!

If the Silvers Drop tonight, those of us who are hatchie-locked and have eggs with over a day to go yet will have egg on our faces and probably be dropping needed ones all over the places... (MUST start getting more sleep, once I have enough of these fabulous new dragons for at least my minimum - the giggles are bad enough but the silly puns keep getting loose...)

Edit: thank heaven, Millie_Azure and everyone verifying! Maybe we can all sleep tonight, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

They have 5 hours to go - I hope the ones with over 4000 Views don't get Sick!

If the Silvers Drop tonight, those of us who are hatchie-locked and have eggs with over a day to go yet will have egg on our faces and probably be dropping needed ones all over the places... (MUST start getting more sleep, once I have enough of these fabulous new dragons for at least my minimum - the giggles are bad enough but the silly puns keep getting loose...)

Edit: thank heaven, Millie_Azure and everyone verifying! Maybe we can all sleep tonight, lol.

Thanks and two are sick but i will be here to keep an eye on them all.Fogged them when i saw they were sick.

Edited by Laryal

My eggs are all hatched. It's so hard not to hunt anything right now. I want to keep the egg slots open for when silvers start dropping. It's soooooo hard to be patient right now!

Especially with the fansites loaded and what seem to be relatively few people on giving U Views, so it's taking forever to hatch and grow them - 12 people on Silvi's right now (highly variable as people enter dragons and too-often don't think to keep the Viewer running for a while) with 19878 entries and AOND says at a 3-minute setting 'The current settings need roughly 16.6 hours to show each dragon once' so the other fansites will be much the same, maybe worse, if enough of us can't run some Viewers while we're not actually hunting.

I am running 3 fansites right now and have "viewed all" on DDF twice today, so I think I am doing my part. laugh.gif It does seem like the UVs are way low, though. Hopefully we can eventually get the message out there that fansites are not magic! They can only give the views that we, the users, give!

I am very glad that we don't have a new color tonight. By tomorrow my blue ones will be all hatched and I will be in a much better position to catch new ones. I just wonder if we will get more of the gold and bronze ones before we get the silver -- some in the Moon Watch thread seem to think so.

gaaah I missed the blue drop...When will there be the silver one does anyone know?

gaaah I missed the blue drop...When will there be the silver one does anyone know?

blues are still dropping it seems.

So the one time I actually have reds off cool down...

I have no lunar eggs to incubate. I actually only have one egg right now and its just a 2G chronos. :<

I'm literally very close to hatchie locked, with a lot of sapphire bugger's. xd.png

blues are still dropping it seems.

yup trying to grab some but i'm asking to make sure if i need to leave room or not

So the one time I actually have reds off cool down...

I have no lunar eggs to incubate. I actually only have one egg right now and its just a 2G chronos. :<

I'm literally very close to hatchie locked, with a lot of sapphire bugger's. xd.png

I do wish reds did not have so long to cool down.If mine were i could let my babies hatch. keeps eggs safe till they come out.

Locked with my blue heralds until midnight PST, so at least I'm not being tempted with open slots. And if there isn't a silver drop I'll finally get around to breeding my projects that have been halted since the release. xd.png So either way, a win-win in my situation.

yup trying to grab some but i'm asking to make sure if i need to leave room or not

seems that no ones sure, but seems like blues will continue for another day.

i have a extra blue i dont need if you want it. just gotta wait for the catch cool down.

I loved this release! The only thing that I dislike is because of my scroll goals sad.gif

I am trying to get 4x CB adults of each kind and 4x CB frozen gendered hatchlings, but there aren't enough freezes for me!

I will not be able to get 2 CB blues and 4 cb silver frozen hatchies sad.gif Hopefully they do not become quite rare

My eggs are all hatched. It's so hard not to hunt anything right now. I want to keep the egg slots open for when silvers start dropping. It's soooooo hard to be patient right now!

This. *bites nails*