TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

My 2nd batch of Blues won't hatch till this time tomorrow night. I hope the Silvers won't drop till then, but if they do, I'll just drop some blues to the ap. This is what I did with some Bronzes, then I was able to pick up a couple low time Bronze eggs off the ap.

All my Blues hatch in 1 hour. Then I'll probably just hunt for rares, trade them for hatchies, repeat if there's more time, and if not, get the Silvers. biggrin.gif

I finally got my last Alpine blue lunar egg. YAY. smile.gif

It will definitely be silvers next. Cerion is darker, being blue, than Aurax. When it's full, if Aurax is New, that is the weakest amount of light the moons give out together. Therefore, silvers.

It will definitely be silvers next. Cerion is darker, being blue, than Aurax. When it's full, if Aurax is New, that is the weakest amount of light the moons give out together. Therefore, silvers.

Blah, blah, blah. xd.png Simple version: 4 colors, 3 are done, 1 left - which is Silver. biggrin.gif

Blah, blah, blah. xd.png Simple version: 4 colors, 3 are done, 1 left - which is Silver. biggrin.gif

Not sure if you meant it, but your post came off as a bit rude. huh.gif

Reguardless, I cannot wait until tomorrow, when hopefully the silvers will start dropping.

Not sure if you meant it, but your post came off as a bit rude.  huh.gif

Reguardless, I cannot wait until tomorrow, when hopefully the silvers will start dropping.

It was a joke... seriously. I apologize if it hurt your feelings. I mean, really, I thought the emoticons made it kinda obvious, but apparently not.

Edited by The Flash

Not sure if you meant it, but your post came off as a bit rude. huh.gif

He ment it jokinly realy.

I would not bet my salary on that assumption. What if the color was linked to the relative moon phases? We could get Bronzes again.

I would not bet my salary on that assumption. What if the color was linked to the relative moon phases? We could get Bronzes again.

True. It's possible. But not probable.

Just picked up two more Blues, bringing their total to ten. I have two hatchling slots open, and a third opening late tonight, but I may just wait for tomorrow evening to fill all the slots that will be opened by then.

True. It's possible. But not probable.

I tend to like my salary smile.gif

Anyway, in less than 24 hours, we will know more. Isn't this exciting? *bounces*

*rushes in and flails* No silvers yet, right? Right? *reads last two pages* Oh thank goodness!

I'm almost positive the colors will change the 9th at 8pm cavetime, but we had an internet outage for a few hours tonight and I had myself convinced they were randomly dropping and I couldn't get to them!

Not sure if you meant it, but your post came off as a bit rude.  huh.gif

Well, yeah, at first I was like, what the?? But then I saw the emoticons, and I know Flashy, he's a bit of a rough diamond, but a fairly decent heart. tongue.gif

I know he meant it as a joke.

And I'm still betting on silvers next!!! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

Well, yeah, at first I was like, what the?? But then I saw the emoticons, and I know Flashy, he's a bit of a rough diamond, but a fairly decent heart.  tongue.gif

tongue.gif

Sarcasm/jokes are hard to show over the internet. smile.gif

/offtopic

Whooo, all my Blue eggs hatched. :]

Edited by The Flash

Well, yeah, at first I was like, what the?? But then I saw the emoticons, and I know Flashy, he's a bit of a rough diamond, but a fairly decent heart. tongue.gif

Alright, I didn't realize. Sorry tongue.gif

*rushes in and flails* No silvers yet, right? Right? *reads last two pages* Oh thank goodness!

I'm almost positive the colors will change the 9th at 8pm cavetime, but we had an internet outage for a few hours tonight and I had myself convinced they were randomly dropping and I couldn't get to them!

Have not missed them yet. biggrin.gif

This drop is quite fun, but kinda stressed....just make sure you are not munching on your stick drive, and trying to put your chips into the usb slot. laugh.giflaugh.gif

This drop is quite fun, but kinda stressed....just make sure you are not munching on your stick drive, and trying to put your chips into the usb slot. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Agreed - this drop is fun but a bit stressing ><.. I haven't been on to check DC as often as the recent few days since last year.

My breeding times are also all off now gah.. not that they're giving any eggs anyways!

Anyhow. I hope the next drop is silvers! Then I can just be done with lunars and just take it easy until halloween lol

We still got the Blues. wink.gif

This release put so many breeding projects from all of us to hold. (Forgive my English i am not a native speaker.)

Cought a Sapphire right now.

Yup, still blues. I'll just go back to trying to get my eggie traded. May breed some things. Staying away from the AP. laugh.gif

Yup, still blues. I'll just go back to trying to get my eggie traded. May breed some things. Staying away from the AP. laugh.gif

Good luck in the trade since blues are still dropping will go to fansites to see if any of my eggs are er bound. biggrin.gif