TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Still blue eggs, but more and more people seem to be gathering in the biomes. But I doubt anything exciting will happen today. Then again, I just caught and then re-abandoned a Tinsel and an Astrapi, feeling I should keep my egg slots open... tongue.gif

This is really a fabulous release! Keeps us busy and guessing for quite a while. smile.gif

Went to the AP to see if any more blues there, it's a total green wall!! lol....debating whether to snag some more blues.....need silver!!!

Biome has nothing to do with morphology. These are definitely western dragons ^__^ You can find a list of DC's dragon morphologies as well as information on them here.

Eastern dragons are the serpentine, usually wingless, four-legged type of dragons. Silvers, Shimmers, Gemshards, Heartstealing, Striped River, and Radiant Angel are the Easterns we have in-game.

Thank you both of you! ^^

I was looking at the map and thought they might be eastern mainly because of Volcano and the east part of the forest, I forgot about morphology ^^U

Edited by Kegluneq

In a trading thread I saw someone asking for a cb blue lunar born on the 5th. Is that possible? All the blue lunar heralds hatchlings I saw were stolen on the 6th unsure.gif

In a trading thread I saw someone asking for a cb blue lunar born on the 5th. Is that possible? All the blue lunar heralds hatchlings I saw were stolen on the 6th unsure.gif

Yes. I just checked my one that I caught the day they came out. It was born the fifth.

The blues were released in-cave on the afternoon/evening (EST) of the 5th, Friday, I believe.

According to the estimated time, the silvers would have dropped this evening, but there have been no silvers as of yet, and I only saw a few Lunar Heralds in general, even though 18:00 at the 5-minute and one-hour mark.

The trickle of CB Lunar Heralds has slowed quite a lot though, and I have great confidence that the silvers will drop tomorrow evening. (whew just in time for my scroll to open more)

Edited by moonstone981

moonstone981  Posted on Sep 8 2015, 06:06 PM

The blues were released in-cave on the afternoon/evening (EST) of the 5th, Friday, I believe.

According to the estimated time, the silvers would have dropped a few minutes ago, but there were no silvers, and I only saw a few Lunar Heralds in general, even though it was at the 5-minute and one-hour mark.

Although the trickle of CB Lunar Heralds has slowed quite a lot, and I have great confidence that the silvers will drop tomorrow at around this time. (whew just in time for my scroll to open more)

Actually the blues started dropping around 7pm cst so IF they drop tonight it could be in a couple more hours. I just happened to be in the forum at the time they started dropping

Actually the blues started dropping around 7pm cst so IF they drop tonight it could be in a couple more hours. I just happened to be in the forum at the time they started dropping

Ah sorry a few hours off >.< I thought it said "6" instead of "8" a few pages back, my mistake haha.

EDIT: Also, dang... the flood of Canopy and Speckles right now though

Edited by moonstone981

The eggs have been dropping at 8:00 PM DC time everytime there is a "new" color.

Let's hope for silvers and not Gold or Bronze again!

The eggs have been dropping at 8:00 PM DC time everytime there is a "new" color.

Let's hope for silvers and not Gold or Bronze again!

Yeah they'll be the silvers, they'll be the next colour in the cycle and then it starts over, I believe.

The AP is so green

Edited by moonstone981

The trickle of CB Lunar Heralds has slowed quite a lot though

Well, I saw at least a dozen of them on the hour and several more at each five-minute drop. In fact, there were so many that I thought at first it was the beginning of a new flood. smile.gif But still no Silvers...

Well... I'm hoping that we will have Silvers tomorrow, just not very sure about the color. Quite a bit more about the time, tomorrow at 8 PM cave time.

Looking at the moon phases and the predictions, I'm starting to wonder if it's going to be a bit before we have silvers. The prediction is when BOTH moons are over half full. Aurax is still waning. Cirion is moving so quickly, I'm worried it'll be Waning Crescent again before Aurax is Waxing Gibbous...

Edit: DragCave. The reason most of us know WAY more about moon phases than we ever thought we would.

Edited by Millie_Azure

I caught my last blue about two hours ago in the desert and had no problem doing it. It didn't seem like they were scarce at that point.

I've been watching the AP too and it's been clogged up all afternoon. At first it was solid Deep Sea and something else blue, I think they were Sky Wings or perhaps Water Horses. I was too frustrated to pay enough attention that I would remember them. Now it's all green. blink.gif

Hmmmm.... Well I'm egg locked until tomorrow, which is probably ok because if silvers drop tonight everyone will be fighting for them.

xd.png it's kind of fun to have an extended drop for August. Chasing these will last us through at least half of September.

But when to get breeding projects done?!

Looking at the moon phases and the predictions, I'm starting to wonder if it's going to be a bit before we have silvers. The prediction is when BOTH moons are over half full. Aurax is still waning. Cirion is moving so quickly, I'm worried it'll be Waning Crescent again before Aurax is Waxing Gibbous...

Edit: DragCave. The reason most of us know WAY more about moon phases than we ever thought we would.

TRUEEE hahaha

Well we'll know within a few hours whether it's today or tomorrow, although what Millie said honestly could apply hm....

@Angelina same lol

Edited by moonstone981

So are the the Lunars still Blue or have they changed to Silver?

Ok, Thank you. I still need 1 more Blue egg from Alpine.

I managed to snag an Alpine Xeno earlier today when I was looking for a Lunar.

They'll probably drop tomorrow at 8pm EST. So about 26 hours now. ^^

I hope you're right - in fact I'm counting on it, as are a lot of other people, lol.

Especially with the fansites loaded and what seem to be relatively few people on giving U Views, so it's taking forever to hatch and grow them - 12 people on Silvi's right now (highly variable as people enter dragons and too-often don't think to keep the Viewer running for a while) with 19878 entries and AOND says at a 3-minute setting 'The current settings need roughly 16.6 hours to show each dragon once' so the other fansites will be much the same, maybe worse, if enough of us can't run some Viewers while we're not actually hunting.

Personally, I want at least 2 pairs from each biome, so as to be reasonably well prepared for anything and if the Silvers Drop at 8 in the evening tomorrow and we get a Flood with good numbers Dropping thereafter, I might actually manage it (assuming my wireless works OK at the right moments, lol,) and ideally be able to catch up on gaps afterward, while virtually everyone wants to hoard these beauties and many are currently locked with 2nd helpings of eggs and/or hatchies. (No cholesterol problems - it's a myth.)

If they Drop today, or in the wee earlies, we'll all weep Rivers and throw the ratios off... (Bad puns R I)

Would again like to thank everyone involved with this Release, especially Our Lady of Amazing Spriter Skillz and TJ for the ever-blessed Floods, lol.