TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

That's good, my blues are still a day off hatching.

Hope you have better luck in them hatchling two of mine just got sick again i do not know how many times that is since i have been on here. unsure.gif Now all four that had to go to the ER are sick i have had not had this much trouble with the last batch. unsure.gif

Edited by Laryal

For those asking about predictions, here are some educated guesses based on the information we have:

- GoNs produced: It's not planned out yet, but LadyLyzar has said she would want the Lunar Heralds to have an elemental affinity to Light. If this ends up being the case, we can estimate with good certainty that if an Avatar can be produced, it will be the Avatar of Creation. Keep in mind that the dragons may not have an elemental affinity added on-site yet- if this is the case, any breedings resulting in Avatar(s) will appear as glitched fogballs (this event occurred on Valentine's Day 2015 with Heartstealing Dragons).

- Silver drop: There was a case already of a change in moon phase but no change in colour drop- remember that Bronze eggs dropped when Cirion was during the New Moon and Waxing Crescent phases. Because of this, a change in phase is not the best thing to be using for predictions. Instead, I would use time frame, as that has been the most consistent so far. Gold and Bronze eggs dropped for approximately 4 days; if this patterns continues, including the change occurring at 8pm EST/EDT, we expect Silver eggs to drop between Sept 9-10.

Again- this for those asking about predictions.

Some may ask why I put the estimated date to 9-10 instead of 9? It depends if Sept 5th counts as a "blue" day or not; they first dropped this day at 8pm. If it is indeed considered a "blue" day, then silvers will drop on the 9th. We can't make this prediction accurately as the change times only became accurate with the release of the blue eggs (TJ noted in this post that the release of Bronze eggs wasn't entirely on correct time).

Oh man evey few minutes my blues get sick then well again. fogging and unfogging wishing they would hatch already without getting sick again. blink.gif

Edited by Laryal

Oh man evey few minutes my indoes get sick then well again. fogging and unfogging wishing they would hatch already without getting sick again. blink.gif

leave it fogged till like morning then it should be fine

leave it fogged till like morning then it should be fine

Thanks i am going now to fog all of them. biggrin.gif they finaly hatched jumps up and down overjoyed. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I fill like i can rest easy now fogged them all till tomorrow.Tired and going to bed thanks again see ya all waves. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

Are silvers out yet?

Try reading a few posts up instead of always asking which colour is dropping please...

Edited by bluesonic1

Are silvers out yet?

Current theory is they may very likely change to Silvers Dropping around 8 PM DC time 'tomorrow'. (For me, it's after midnight and the Cave's an hour ahead of me, dunno what your time zone/perception would be - maybe later today? xd.png )

Will be relieved if the silvers drop tomorrow as I have all seven slots open now.

Current theory is they may very likely change to Silvers Dropping around 8 PM DC time 'tomorrow'. (For me, it's after midnight and the Cave's an hour ahead of me, dunno what your time zone/perception would be - maybe later today? xd.png )

Thanks. I'm kinda out of it today.

Why won't my blues hatch! I want free egg slots so I can get silvers!

They can't hatch until they hit 4 days or under on the counter.

I've got 5 egg slots open and the temptation to hunt is so strong it hurts. >_<

But I know I've gotta keep those spots open for tomorrow, ugh! xd.png

I feel like an idiot. I was hunting in the cave since I thought I should have 2 free egg slots. I calculated that my first two blues would have hatched a couple hours ago.

I clicked on a pretty Alpine Xeno, and got the burdened message. Turns out I forgot to put the eggs in any hatcheries. ERing them now, I feel like a dumdum. tongue.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I feel with you! sad.gif

I'm in excactly the same situation.... blink.gif

I want to go hunting soo very bad!

Hatched three more blue lunar herald eggs. Two to go and they're all out for me! biggrin.gif

Now, if only my friend could pick up the two I caught for her, I'm holding them on teleport since yesterday. sad.gif

Heeee! The first of my blues has gendered! biggrin.gif

.....sitting here with 5 open egg slots. Augh! I can't even go AP hunting since I'd hatchielock myself for the silver drop tomorrow.

All of my Lunar eggs have hatched so I am wide open for the Silver's...

I hope I can have a couple slots open by this evening so I can get a couple of Silvers (if they drop). rolleyes.gif

2 of my blues just need to be incubated to hatch and I'm currently out of Reds. xd.png

All those empty egg slots make me nervous... ^^;;

I think I'll go play in the AP for a while... smile.gif

Yeah... I totally failed in that and went Xeno hunting and AP hatching and now I have complete scroll lock xd.png Secretly hoping that my pet theory that bronzes drop again next comes true! If Silvers drop tonight I'll have a meager one slot free dry.gif (assuming I even have enough self control to keep it free until then, ha!)

I just picked up a CB Bronze from the AP with the code --faT

gave me a laugh