TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Since I repeatedly returned from the AP with an armful of insta-hatchies, I now seriously root for Lantean_Pegasus's theory of Silvers *not* dropping tonight. laugh.gif

My first four blues have wings finally. All gendered right so far.

Edited by Condorflight

Actually, there might even be a period of transition when no Lunar Heralds drop at all, when both moons are just not right. unsure.gif

That would be a bit of a downer (especially now), but it's perfectly possible...

Since I repeatedly returned from the AP with an armful of insta-hatchies, I now seriously root for Lantean_Pegasus's theory of Silvers *not* dropping tonight. laugh.gif

Same!! Despite my best efforts, I still managed to get myself fully locked at 7/7 and 21/21, so now I'm really hoping they don't switch tonight xd.png

Releases are the best, I've caught eggs that I've never been able to catch before.

Guess my scroll is gonna be full for the silvers though, major bummer but I'm still a happy camper. x)

Crap, forgot to add my brown to nd, and it died. So now I need to catch a new pair of those as well as the blue ones. Wonder if someone has one to trade.

I really hope silvers will not drop tonight but tomorrow night! So my bronze lunar will have time to hatch and breed the mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/7xHx2

And especially so that I will have time to free some space on scroll, since at the moment I'm terribly locked xd.png

Add me to the list of people who finally caved and went browsing the AP...and promptly filled up their egg-slots. I couldn't resist! But I'm also starting to think that maybe the silver Lunars will only come around when both moons are producing maximum joined light... AGH, it's so hard to plan around! I want to start Halloween mate-breeding and -trading, too!

...and yet, since the blues are right-on-the-dot my favorite color, that deep indigo (my watercolors would put the hue at "French ultramarine"), and so rich in color variation and shininess and depth... I'm sorely tempted to just try and collect more of those, too!

I've got a friend coming over tonight so I won't be terribly upset if the Silvers aren't for another four days. xd.png We'll have to wait and see, though.

Add me to the list of people who finally caved and went browsing the AP...and promptly filled up their egg-slots. I couldn't resist! But I'm also starting to think that maybe the silver Lunars will only come around when both moons are producing maximum joined light... AGH, it's so hard to plan around! I want to start Halloween mate-breeding and -trading, too!

...and yet, since the blues are right-on-the-dot my favorite color, that deep indigo (my watercolors would put the hue at "French ultramarine"), and so rich in color variation and shininess and depth... I'm sorely tempted to just try and collect more of those, too!

Kinda like treating yourself to a long day of shopping, then a really expensive dinner....only to come home and find your mom came visiting and fixed her famous meatloaf for you. lol......

Data_Girl_3  Posted on Sep 9 2015, 05:23 PM

I personally hope we do get the silver eggs tonight. But I suppose we'll find out in a few hours.

Oh me too cause I have other things to do also

Talking about Summer (Season) Dragons, they change into Fall dragon eggs in just over a week. Yay.

I woke up to a sick blue egg today as well, I think someone click-bombed me last night.

Fall Equinox is the 23rd this year, so I don't expect to see Autumns for about 2 weeks. Which should give me time to get the last batch of Lunar Heralds, breed the rest of the Summer eggs I need AND catch more CB Summers... As long as I don't get tempted by anything else shiny laugh.gif . My last 2 indigo Heralds hatch in a few more hours, problem now is hatchie-lock!

I'm still firmly in the "it's going to be a while" party on the silvers.

The next phase for Cirion is full. (100% lit)

The next phase for Aurax is new. (0% lit)

The descriptions for these dragons state their color is determined by the amount of light they receive from each moon. If both moons change tonight, the light will be 100% blue, leading the eggs to remain blue.

My hypothesis is both moons will need to be in a gibbous phase (over 50% lit) in order to give us silver eggs.

I'm inclined to agree that there probably won't be silvers tonight... but do I dare go to bed before 1am (local time) just in case we're all wrong? rolleyes.gif *slinks off to watch a film*

I'm inclined to agree that there probably won't be silvers tonight... but do I dare go to bed before 1am (local time) just in case we're all wrong? rolleyes.gif *slinks off to watch a film*

I think I am going to hang out just incase, better to be safe than miss catching them later. biggrin.gif

I really hope silvers do start dropping tonight. This was an awesome release and the dragons are beautiful, but I have other plans in the works, especially for Halloween, that have had to be postponed because of it. I want the silvers to drop tonight so I know the end is in sight. It feels like a marathon of dragon raising.

I really hope silvers do start dropping tonight. This was an awesome release and the dragons are beautiful, but I have other plans in the works, especially for Halloween, that have had to be postponed because of it.

Exactly this! I keep looking at my lineage projects, and then at my open eggslots, and then at the silver sprites. If they weren't so dang lovely, I would have just gone ahead and filled up my scroll, but I don't want to miss them!

I guess we will be dealing with DC-related Murphy's law. If we stay here and wait, no new eggs. If we give up, new pretties will drop and we will not be able to catch them for days.