TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Just went and influenced the CB bronze pair that I have, and realized that the one I caught was a Z-code, *squeals* biggrin.gif

Also misclicked an Ember dragon, but now I have a new vampire to add to my collection.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Where is LadyLyzar? unsure.gif Now we users have adults... and she said now she will give us moar infomations! biggrin.gif

I have three adults now! Has Lady Lyzar given any new info on the Lunars yet?

They're still ridiculously difficult to get. Kind of sucks. And really people, hold off on all the breeding of these til they're all out. You aren't helping at all.

Yes they are was going to try and help those who were not able to grab any but i can not even grab any myself now. If those who were unable to grad any would you mind if you had sec genarations after all the colors o these have been out? I will breed but not as soon as all the other players.

Yes they are was going to try and help those who were not able to grab any but i can not even grab any myself now. If those who were unable to grad any would you mind if you had sec genarations after all the colors o these have been out? I will breed but not as soon as all the other players.

Please don't breed until all the colors have come out. The ratios are bad enough as it is.

Please don't breed until all the colors have come out. The ratios are bad enough as it is.

That is what i ment sorry for confusion there. I ment to say after all the colors came out i would breed for other players.

Edited by Laryal

I agree :S

I know you all guys are trying to help, but...... sad.gif

Saw ONE (could you SPARE it? dry.gif ) during the noon hourly drop. ONE, in the Desert.

I'm not seeing any lol, I have slow internet. I'm just there to see if any rares show up after the Lunars are grabbed. Consequently, I grabbed an Ember thinking it was a Magma, my brain isn't working all that well after hunting for Bronze Lunars all day.

Well, my gold ones finally gendered. All four decided to be male. Bah. *heads off to the trade forum*

jesterboohoo  Posted on Sep 3 2015, 11:56 AM

I was up til 2am last night (had to turn in because I kept falling asleep on the keyboard roflol), still trying to catch a second bronze. The nothingness is becoming ridiculous. Luck is not my friend.

lol If I did not have bad luck I would not have any at all. I have been trying again but I have not even see 1 in the last hour they go so fast

Well I have three bronze...that is probably a fine amount...yes I hope other people can at least get a pair ;n;

I don't quite understand why some people are hoarding these new releases. I see some scrolls with 10+ CB Gold Heralds and 5+ CB Bronze Heralds. I understand using the new releases for trading and I'm not against hoarding dragons, but it has literally been less than a week since the release.

Edit: typos

Edited by chrispy

The thing is, no one has been able to prove or disprove the theory that bred ratios and drop ratios are separate, so no one knows whether breeding makes any difference to how many drop. I'm of the school that believes they are separate.

Yes, I did breed one of my gold Heralds. To one of my alt Shadow Walkers, which allowed me to trade for a couple of the CB bronze Heralds that I can't catch for myself.

My scroll goal for these is 4 breeding pairs of each color. That's where I stopped with the golds. Trading for the other colors is my only option. Whatever I have to breed to get them is what I'll do.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I don't quite understand why some people are hoarding these new releases. I see some scrolls with 10+ CB Gold Heralds and 5+ CB Bronze Heralds. I understand using the new releases for trading and I'm not against hoarding dragons, but it has literally been less than a week since the release.

I don't mind hoarding, it's everyone's right to get as many as they want within the egg limit.

But I don't really like it when people just grab them just to immediately trade it away, it kicks up prices and takes it away from people who actually want to keep them. You are free to do what you want, but please be considerate.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

That is what i ment sorry for confusion there. I ment to say after all the colors came out i would breed for other players.

blink.gif

All my golds are grown and my bronzes will hatch tomorrow, but not going to breed til we get them all, I promise.

I was only able to catch one bronze yesterday, got the others thru trading. Not as satisfying but there you have it.

Edited by Riverwillows

All my golds are grown and my bronzes will hatch tomorrow, but not going to breed til we get them all, I promise.

I was only able to catch one bronze yesterday, got the others thru trading. Not as satisfying but there you have it.

Everyone who's have grown are lucky my first gold hatchlings still has five days and nine hours left.

Edited by Laryal

Mm just caught my 7th bronze Lunar, they're pretty hard to catch now o~o I've been sitting in the desert for the past few hours. I'll give some of mine to my friends if they want them since they've been busy with schoolwork, otherwise I don't think I'll be hunting for any more bronze ones haha. ´ω`;;

Good luck to everyone else!

Before the bronzes dropped people had had time to pick up two sets of the golds and then (like me) abandon a few to catch bronzes. It's not really hoarding imo, and even then, DC is all *about* hoarding. I'm not trading, this is just to have a collection myself.

Just got 4 lunars from trading, and they all gendered on my scroll. 3 males and a female o_o

Which brings me to a total of 4 females, and 7 males.

*runs to trade section screaming I NEED A FEMALEEEEE*

Before the bronzes dropped people had had time to pick up two sets of the golds and then (like me) abandon a few to catch bronzes. It's not really hoarding imo, and even then, DC is all *about* hoarding. I'm not trading, this is just to have a collection myself.

That's what I did. Caught my first set of Golds easy. Influenced, incubated and hatched out in time to catch a 2nd set of Golds. The Bronzes are a different story. I didn't catch my first until they had been out for 24 hours. Caught my 2nd early this morning at home, and caught the rest (with 1 misclick) at work. Work has a much faster connection. I live out in the country, and my dsl just isn't up to par with in-town internet.

Hard release to get any eggs for, but no where near as bad as the golden wyvern release was...

Meanwhile, I only got one set of the golds from the cave. My other set came from the AP, which I guess was at some point after it shifted to the browns/bronzes/whatever.

I just wish people would stop breeding those eggs :S

If we're having scarce ratios on cave, we're having even scarcer ratios with people breeding the ones they already have sad.gif

I know everyone's free and stuff, I just wish.....

Messaged you. biggrin.gif