TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I collected as many of the Golds as I could. I'll eventually want 20, but that will take some time. It's a long term goal. I've managed 3 Bronzes so far, but 20 will take even longer than the Golds will, at least at this rate. As for the other two, they'll take the time that they take to get what I want.

They are very pretty, and I love LadyLyzar's work, but these won't be ones that I try to build armies around. My first Golds grow up in about an hour, but I will take some time before breeding, if that will help keep them available in the Cave.

This is the worst release ever xd.png

I just managed to get a pair of golds. Now I just can't catch any others. I wonder if they will be rare?

They show up in the Desert or Volcano most frequently, with the Alpine/Volcano being more desired because they have a lot more people hunting in that biome.

Volcano and Alpine has always had a lot of hunters in it anyways.

This is the not best release ever, not the worse either but still...... since lastnight I've been trolling around the caves and ended up trading for the one I have now. >.< I think I'll just give up and breed some bronze lunars

buckskinmist  Posted on Sep 3 2015, 12:40 PM

. I live out in the country, and my dsl just isn't up to par with in-town internet.

I understand I live out in the country and Hughes Net is nto the most reliable or fast internet here but it does beat dial up.

Trying so hard to get just 1 more brown and getting tired

WHOA! Went into the Volcano, clicked on a Lunar Herald egg, and I was certain that I had missed it. But I actually caught it!

Yes, now I have my pair of bronzes! Now I can just sit back and wait for the next moon phase.

*tries to read the last ten pages of replies, gives up* It's been confirmed that you can breed a brown? AWESOME. I was really, really hoping for that. Now I can give up the biome fight and (hopefully) just breed the silver and blue when it's time for them. I'm rather thankful right now that I don't care about getting CBs.

I think it's because we didn't realize that they would change over so quickly, that everyone just went and grabbed a good bunch of golds to start with.

I do think that four days between color changes is not enough. It's barely enough time to hatch the first batch and then you're off trying to grab the next one.

By this evening, two days of bronzes will already have passed. If the color change schedule remains the same, then in two more days we will have the next variation.

Which means that everyone who has managed to catch or trade for the bronzes, and is, perhaps, egglocked now, doesn't have an ice egg's chance in hell to get the next set of colors.

This, added to the fact that they are dropping, but at most one or so (per biome) per drop, and disappearing faster than the page can load, makes it very frustrating for people who have slow internet connections.

Unfortunately, that has been a problem with DC for a long time.

There will always be those with fast fingers and even faster connections, and those (like me) with slow fingers and creeping connections.

So, I just keep trying.

Eventually, I'll get my basic pair. smile.gif

I guess I've simply stopped being frustrated and gone on to being philosophical about it... ^___^

More

Hours

Then

I

Have

To

Hunt

Again -.-

I want to hunt, but aaaaaaaaaggggh I don't stand a chance

I think it's because we didn't realize that they would change over so quickly, that everyone just went and grabbed a good bunch of golds to start with.

I do think that four days between color changes is not enough. It's barely enough time to hatch the first batch and then you're off trying to grab the next one.

By this evening, two days of bronzes will already have passed. If the color change schedule remains the same, then in two more days we will have the next variation.

Which means that everyone who has managed to catch or trade for the bronzes, and is, perhaps, egglocked now, doesn't have an ice egg's chance in hell to get the next set of colors.

This, added to the fact that they are dropping, but at most one or so (per biome) per drop, and disappearing faster than the page can load, makes it very frustrating for people who have slow internet connections.

Unfortunately, that has been a problem with DC for a long time.

There will always be those with fast fingers and even faster connections, and those (like me) with slow fingers and creeping connections.

So, I just keep trying.

Eventually, I'll get my basic pair. smile.gif

I guess I've simply stopped being frustrated and gone on to being philosophical about it... ^___^

We don't know that it's only four days. It could be a full week, but TJ released them mid-phase. Like how Seasonals weren't released at the start of their first season.

This means I'll have a chance to get one, then.

I wonder when we'll get more info on them, I want to read some more lore.

I'm not so sure that it will flip over that quickly, to be honest, unless we're assuming that TJ started us off at the beginning of the lunar cycle.

As for whether or not we'll get the next colours, it's actually pretty easy if you have enough incubates - I caught mine a few hours after everyone else and mine are set to hatch in a few hours, and my gold ones are already grown up.

We don't know that it's only four days. It could be a full week, but TJ released them mid-phase. Like how Seasonals weren't released at the start of their first season.

We don't even know that the moon phases are equal...

We don't EVEN know that the other two aren't breed-only (please no, but we don't know...)

I just poked at my gold hatchies, they should be grown by the time I get home from work. Excited about that!

They're dropping pretty frequently and I'm able to see them. But haven't yet managed to catch any after the initial release. There are a lot of people trying to catch these eggs, even in the middle of the day. *sigh* Too many people with a better, shorter distance between the server and their location. I have really fast internet, but the connection between me and DC's server in particular has never been awesome. ping-time sucks.

Any time I play games that deal in connection speeds, I'm always a fraction slower than the others. But a fraction is all it takes when it's a speed race. I figure my connection is a fraction slower because I'm in the boondocks instead of a major city. The connection has to travel further even if it is fast.

Edited by Arwen17

My beautiful first two Lunar Gold girls just grew up, and I have my first two misclicks of the day. blink.gif If anyone needs a Brimstone or a Black Tea in 5 hours, shoot me a PM! xd.png

I'd love to see some of their lore, too! <3

I wonder when we'll get more info on them, I want to read some more lore.

Once we start getting adults (which some people already have) we should be getting some more info right?

Once we start getting adults (which some people already have) we should be getting some more info right?

That's what LadyLyzar said I think, but we've had adults for a while now. Maybe she meant like adults of all the colors.

That's what LadyLyzar said I think, but we've had adults for a while now. Maybe she meant like adults of all the colors.

I hope not xd.png I can't wait any longer xd.png

Edit:

OOH! More of my pretties grew up! wub.gifwub.gif I'm still obsessed with their names biggrin.gif

Edited by Clya

Patience, my young Padawans! I've been out of the house all morning. I will start typing up my information post now.

Hopefully not! I have hope for trading a few nice catches for Bronze/Brown Lunar Heralds and if i do not get a single one of them at least i want to know more about them.

Waiting for the eggs to be able for teleport... dry.gif

EDIT: SHE is there! *smiling from one ear to the other*

Edited by Tigerkralle

Patience, my young Padawans! I've been out of the house all morning. I will start typing up my information post now.

Yay!!

*Celebrates loudly* xd.pnglaugh.gif