TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Well, then how come I have two BRONZE eggs caught on Sept 1st - when the moon was in the same phase as all my golds ? Is it even MORE complex than that ?

Phase changes probably don't align exactly to midnight EST right now. My post shows the moon phase as of 00:00 EST on the listed date.

Did I understand it correct that the moon phase changes every 4 days?

Release - Aug 29

Bronze - Sept 1

Adding the time:

Gold - Aug 29 (Saturday) at 3 am cavetime

Bronze - Sept 1 (Tuesday) at 8 pm cavetime

(At least I hope I did the math correctly, between my timezone and DC's.)

I'd expect the next release rather on Saturday than on Friday (keeping the three-and-something days gap), but I'll check in on Friday whenever I can as well. wink.gif

Gold dropped at midnight 28/29th (9pm 28th for me)

Bronze dropped at 5pm 1st

Which was 3d 17hr from initial drop.

3d 17hr from Bronze would be 5th at 10am dragcave time. But this is all conjecture.

Thank you for the additional info, LadyLyzar. These are absolutely beautiful and I'm glad to know more about them.

Also, thank you for the correction, TJ. I wondered about them changing phases at the same time.

As the blue moon is getting stronger now, I suspect the blue Lunars will drop next? unsure.gif

I'd expect the silver/white one to appear when the moons are at their brightest, and since Aurax is still waning I'd say the blue Heralds are next.

Which leaves my favourite colour, the silver/whites to the end. Possibly with an even worse ratio situation than these ones (and phew, the bronzes were already quite hard to get). unsure.gif

Managed to trade for them! *cries*

Thank you, awesome people!

(p.s. are the bronze ones dropping in the Alpine? o.o I haven't seen any Alpine yet...)

Edited by Pandalf

How long until the lunar cycle changes again? I'd like to hunt these down tomorrow. smile.gif

How long until the lunar cycle changes again? I'd like to hunt these down tomorrow. smile.gif

No one can really say for sure.

Well, at least I have one - thanks to a wonderful, wonderful person here on this forum! You know, who you are... <3 <3 <3

I'm trying to trade for the second, but so far my offer doesn't seem to be exciting enough... ^^;;

I do hope that they don't switch too soon. We need a bit of time to catch up... ^^;;

I'm trying to trade for the second, but so far my offer doesn't seem to be exciting enough... ^^;;

Are you looking for a Caveborn or just another Bronze?

Edited by Clya

How long did the first one last?

People estimate 3-5 days, but as far as how long anyone has been tracking it, the Aurax cycle changed Sept 1 at night. That was around 3 days from Aug 29, but no one knows how long Aurax was in that state before it changed.

Managed to trade for them! *cries*

Thank you, awesome people!

(p.s. are the bronze ones dropping in the Alpine? o.o I haven't seen any Alpine yet...)

I've seen them, but never been fast enough.

My five are all I need for now though.

Are you looking for a Caveborn or just another Bronze?

One more caveborn, so that I have my basic CB pairing for eventual breeding. smile.gif

Are there bronzes in any other biome than desert and volcano? I think I read they are dropping in Alpine but I haven't seen any in the cave or on anyone's scroll.

They definitely drop in the Alpine (caught one there myself just a couple of hours ago), but they seem rarer there now. I wonder if this is because the Alpine gets hunted the most initially and thus many more Alpine eggs got picked up relative to the Desert and Volcano drops? huh.gif

I gave away my extra eggs from the volcano and desert to try and get alpines, but none are there. sad.gif

They definitely drop in the Alpine (caught one there myself just a couple of hours ago), but they seem rarer there now. I wonder if this is because the Alpine gets hunted the most initially and thus many more Alpine eggs got picked up relative to the Desert and Volcano drops? huh.gif

I was just going to ask about that! I've been searching in the Alpine for just one Bronze, and it's been extremely tough lol

I was just going to ask about that! I've been searching in the Alpine for just one Bronze, and it's been extremely tough lol

I don't see any there and it makes me really sad. I want to have two from each biome. sad.gif

I don't see any there and it makes me really sad. I want to have two from each biome. sad.gif

That's rough... I'm glad I don't really care about biomes, it would make things so much harder lol. I just like getting at least a full set of seven for each sprite.

I've only ever had any luck in the desert. I have a couple of golds from the Alpine and that's it.

dang people lol id just like to get 4 bronzes in general 2 for myself and 2 to hand to my boyfriend xd.png (thats a minimum though id love more)