zaverxi

August Release

I'd really like something bird-like! I think a vulture dragon would be super cool, like a lammergeier wyvern, maybe two different colours since lammergeier's dye their feathers

but yes, birb dergan pls thumbs_up.png

I want to see my dragon on the completed list released. tongue.gif

But seriously though, that Royal Crimson/Royal Blue hybrid is now on the completed list. wink.gif I wanna see THAT one. Immediately.

I'd really like something bird-like! I think a vulture dragon would be super cool, like a lammergeier wyvern, maybe two different colours since lammergeier's dye their feathers

but yes, birb dergan pls thumbs_up.png

Bird yes always. Love birds. Birds are cool.

How about a bird of paradise? Or those little bird pygmies that have been sitting on the completed list?

I can never really tell when we do have a release from the Completed Lists since I don't keep tabs on what leaves said list. xd.png Oh well, not paying attention lets me be surprised by the adults, and it keeps me from getting excited about breeds that leave the list due to being rejected by TJ.

Bird yes always. Love birds. Birds are cool.

How about a bird of paradise? Or those little bird pygmies that have been sitting on the completed list?

B I R D D R A G O N

I love birds. Need more bird dragons yes pls 10/10 thank

NO PLZ

Seriously though, I CANNOT handle all these releases! I'm still building up my Xeno army, and I only have one CB Spirit Ward! (and she refused her first mate sleep.gif) So yeah, I hope TJ gives us a break until September biggrin.gif

You guys asking for something from the completed list do know that nothing that is on the completed list right now will be released now, right? If TJ decides he wants to use something from there it's taken off the list and hidden for awhile before release.

I've seen several on the completed list that I like. I haven't checked to see if they're still there or not. If TJ has one from there stashed away ready for release that would be cool. How about a new artist? Those are always fun.

I'll be happy with any new release as long as it's relatively easy to catch, for a little while at least. smile.gif

I like the pygmies, but a hybrid would be nice for a change too.

How about a new artist? Those are always fun.

Yes!

~

I should pay more attention to the status of the completed list but I'm lazy. So every release is a surprise to me.

My ideal release would be a water-dwelling dragon. I've seen a few on the list over the years that are so cool-looking, like aquatic dinosaurs.

I agree with Fiona that a new artist would be nice. There are some very talented people out there that don't have dragons in-cave, yet. smile.gif

I really hope for another one-dragon release, though, to give me a chance to do some catching up and get some breeding done. wink.gif I have pretty much given up on the Xenos, although it would be nice to get at least one more so I would have a pair of each one. I have not even seen one in the cave since the Spirit Wards were released. sad.gif

I'm hoping for the Artistic dragon.

About six or seven years ago I'd had the exact same idea for a dragon, and had started writing out information about the breed and sketching my ideas for it - and then one day I was looking at the "in-progress" list and found something very similar to my idea. So even though I didn't officially invent it, I've always had a fondness for that in-progress breed.

kinds of dragons i wanna see:

Hybrids that actually look and act like hybrids

hellhorses are the only ones that come to mind when it think hybrid the others i think are just weird because they are called hybrids but look very little like the original breeds

like....

lets seeeee

VINE X Falciform

"this egg is sitting in a patch of burning flowers even though there is no sun or fire source in the cave"

POWERFUL pygmies

why do all pygmies have to be these under powered dragons that no one really like i wanna see a pygmy that is both RARE and POWERFUL to bring glory to the breed and i'm not talking accidental rare because its shiny i'm talking made to be kinda rare

like....

"this tiny egg exudes a incredible power"

I'd like some ultra-rares

We already have those. They're called Golds, Silvers, Almandines, and Spessartines.

Ok I know I already mention bird dragons, but a vulture wyvern that has one type of each biome?

Alpine - Lammergeier

Coast - Andean Condor

Desert - Egyptian Vulture

Forest - Turkey Vulture

Jungle - Palm Nut Vulture

Volcano - King Vulture

I might actually design some eggs for each of these guys and post them on the suggestion forums, and other people can help me with the sprites and stuff... Would you guys show interest in that? xd.png

Well there is a rare nonshiny pygmy by me but its not powerful at all.

a rare pygmy?

one sec.....*checking wiki* all holidays are rare i mean non-holiday pygmy that is desirable, powerful and rare

and some new ultra rares would be cool

We already have those. They're called Golds, Silvers, Almandines, and Spessartines.

and you just named off the base driving force of DC

rares are the reason everyone cave hunts and trades and breeds

so why not anymore ultra rares some heart skippers are always fun and more rares means more joy when find one

and some new ultra rares would be cool

No, no, they wouldn't. We already have enough super-frustrating breeds. Adding more will just make each one that much rarer in appearance since they share the 'rare spawn' RNG. I'd rather more like the xenos - really awesome to collect and breed, rare enough to be exciting, but still somewhat attainable.

Edited by Gryphonic

so why not anymore ultra rares some heart skippers are always fun and more rares means more joy when find one

Lots of us play for other reasons than collecting super rare dragons, so they are not DC's driving force. Super rares means that some people can't complete their goals, which is just frustrating since DC is usually a pretty laid-back game.

Ok I know I already mention bird dragons, but a vulture wyvern that has one type of each biome?

Alpine - Lammergeier

Coast - Andean Condor

Desert - Egyptian Vulture

Forest - Turkey Vulture

Jungle - Palm Nut Vulture

Volcano - King Vulture

I might actually design some eggs for each of these guys and post them on the suggestion forums, and other people can help me with the sprites and stuff... Would you guys show interest in that? xd.png

I would definitely show interest in that.

@blockEdragon

They don't have to be powerful to be rare. Mine are weak, helpless little fatties and succulent to eat. Making them rare. They're already on the completed list so it's just a waiting game for me.

More rares just means more eggs I'll never see. I already never see Golds, Silvers, Coppers, Trios, Almandines, Spessartines, and undreedables. I might see a Blusang once in a blue moon. I haven't seen any Xenos since the week they were released. It's even rareish for me to see GWs and 2 Headed Lindwurms these days. I'll likely never be able to complete my scroll goals for many of these breeds unless I find someone who needs a lot of mates bred and is wiling to trade me CBs of these breeds for the service. I really don't want to have to add another breed to this list. I like being able to catch my own CBs.

That is a fair point. Personally the only release I missed was the pyralspite one which does irk me because I have only seen the coast version once, which I did get and the alpine version nor at all. But the others I have no issue really catching (besides golds). But I understand that not everyone is happy with it and I do believe that something should be done to the ratios before a true rare is added.

All the "rares" besides golds and silvers are not true game decided rares. For the coppers and xenos their spriters said that they were not designed to be rare. But user demand and trade fodder made them into fake rares.

Rather I would like to see the kick to the ap suggestion implemented first and then a true rare release.