Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is there still a possibility for a holiday x non holiday to refuse the first time they're bred out of holiday season?

13 minutes ago, Starbit said:

Is there still a possibility for a holiday x non holiday to refuse the first time they're bred out of holiday season?

You mean if they bred before during the season? I believe it can still happen, but I'm not sure. I would use a Purple just to be safe.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I use Allure and Silvi's. And only those two.

so i'm using Allure and DragHatch, for purplehaze's reason - you can check the box for ER... or not.

now - i just have to remember which Siyat is which - i have one hatching soon for blue, and the other one will be the purple one.

2 hours ago, Starbit said:

If they had never bred before the season, yes they can refuse afterwards, even if they bred within their season. I usually use fertility and test-breed BEFORE the season, so that I know what I won't be able to get if they refuse.

Thank you! I was still using purples to be sure but wanted to know if I still had to keep using them. Thanks for the responses!

Okay so yesterday I wanted to join a thread, but I needed my message link? I have zero idea how to find it. Even with the small tutorial, I have no idea. Please help me find my link? lol

@AsymDoll13 At the bottom of any of your posts is a "Message" link.

image.png.ce0b32b2acd86ea7a9b96bf856bbb371.png

Right click that and copy the url. :)

-------------------------

[completely normal striped dragon phenomenon redacted]

Edited by 0x08

so..... I meant to pay attention to my to-be-purple siyat, and didn't,  so he hatched blue.  sigh. it's okay.

I hesitate to give Siyat advice any more after what happened to Trystan. But I still think getting it a healthy dose of views before it can possibly hatch is a good idea. Then fog it and wait. Once it is low enough in time to be the color you want you can unfog it, put it back in hatcheries, and it should hatch very quickly. In fact, if you got it enough views earlier it might hatch before you even get it back into the hatcheries.

(I hid my post because I figured out what you've just suggested on my own)

Thank you @purplehaze! I've put it in some hatcheries now and I'll hide it when it starts cracking.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I hesitate to give Siyat advice any more after what happened to Trystan. But I still think getting it a healthy dose of views before it can possibly hatch is a good idea. Then fog it and wait. Once it is low enough in time to be the color you want you can unfog it, put it back in hatcheries, and it should hatch very quickly. In fact, if you got it enough views earlier it might hatch before you even get it back into the hatcheries.

no no, your advice was perfect and spot-on!  and i should have listened!  it's not you!

are emojis allowed in the user name?

as in, would "trys 🧶 📚 🐲" be accepted as a user name?

22 minutes ago, trystan said:

Probably not as it wont work as a hyperlink 

30 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:
54 minutes ago, trystan said:

Probably not as it wont work as a hyperlink 

ahh, all right.  makes sense.

just thought i'd ask before i tried it

On 9/15/2021 at 8:06 AM, Starbit said:

As a footnote, purples will not be used up in a holiday season breeding. Essentially, it's as if the two dragons never bred at all during the season, so they can refuse if they haven't bred before because it would be their "first" time together.

49 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Is there a name for this sort of lineage?

that is half a heart, not sure if it has another name

Will there be new release this month? If there is it is this weekend?

(asking bc next month is halloween and i dont remember if we have new releases the month before a/any holiday

Last year we had a September release -- Equinox and Mistra on Sept 22.

Year before we had no August release, but Tercorns and Coral Pygmies were released on Sept. 1 -- then no release until Halloween.

2018 Pipios and Aethers on Sept 30.

I would prepare for one, either this weekend or next, just in case.

Edited by purplehaze

43 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Last year we had a September release -- Equinox and Mistra on Sept 22.

Year before we had no August release, but Tercorns and Coral Pygmies were released on Sept. 1 -- then no release until Halloween.

2018 Pipios and Aethers on Sept 30.

I would prepare for one, either this weekend or next, just in case.

OK thx!