Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

PM one of the mods.

And make it a global because it is a lot of work for sectionals to delete a poll.

Thanks so much guys! biggrin.gif

For future ref, there is an encyclopedia helpers thread in SD for this exact purpose.

For future ref, there is an encyclopedia helpers thread in SD for this exact purpose.

I know, but last time I saw it it seemed more "post links to rares" then just pop in and ask for certain commons. I'll try it for my next attempt though, thank you ^^

Holidays do not refuse during their breeding week. You'll be able to breed your MagixCavern Lurker then.

I thought only Christmas/V-Days had refusal turned off, and Halloweens could still refuse?

I know, but last time I saw it it seemed more "post links to rares" then just pop in and ask for certain commons. I'll try it for my next attempt though, thank you ^^

Plenty of others have asked for specifics in the thread, especially with the new updates. It's completely fine. ^^

I thought only Christmas/V-Days had refusal turned off, and Halloweens could still refuse?

Halloweens can only breed once a year. They are holidays. Their refusals are turned off. If you run across one on Halloween that doesn't, report it to TJ. =)

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Halloweens can only breed once a year. They are holidays. Their refusals are turned off. If you run across one on Halloween that doesn't, report it to TJ. =)

Cool, thanks. I was under the impression ability to refuse was part of the different ruleset Halloween follows.

This is SORT of a zombie question but also not, so I hope it's OK here.

If you have a named dragon, and you kill and revive and it crumbles - is that name now lost forever ? I know you can name zombies after you succeed, but in case if a permanent name loss, kind of, I wondered if it's therefore best to un-name your zombie fodder before the murder ? I have a load of dragons I killed ages ago that had names - and they seem to have kept those names and I can still view their named tombstones...

Like this one:

http://dragcave.net/view/sELJF and this http://dragcave.net/view/ffQon - or is that only because they have parents?

What is the RULE here ?

Have Nebulae become rarer lately? I've never had trouble catching them, but now I've spent two hours in the Desert and seen none.

Whew, caught one at last. That's still odd.

Edited by Gealach

This is SORT of a zombie question but also not, so I hope it's OK here.

If you have a named dragon, and you kill and revive and it crumbles - is that name now lost forever ? I know you can name zombies after you succeed, but in case if a permanent name loss, kind of, I wondered if it's therefore best to un-name your zombie fodder before the murder ? I have a load of dragons I killed ages ago that had names - and they seem to have kept those names and I can still view their named tombstones...

Like this one:

http://dragcave.net/view/sELJF and this http://dragcave.net/view/ffQon - or is that only because they have parents?

What is the RULE here ?

don't name until after you kill and revive successfully. People killed named ones last year that didn't turn and couldn't get the name back.

don't name until after you kill and revive successfully. People killed named ones last year that didn't turn and couldn't get the name back.

Thanks. Will do smile.gif

I accidentally auto'd a 3G Gold Shimmer egg I owe someone, does anyone know the approximate time it would show up in the AP?

Link to the egg in question (parent's progeny page)

Mucki's Reflection was bred at:

Oct 04, 2015, 01:38 am

offering a reward for anyone who finds it and returns it to me^^ thanks!

Edited by Stellaluna22

Have Nebulae become rarer lately? I've never had trouble catching them, but now I've spent two hours in the Desert and seen none.

Whew, caught one at last. That's still odd.

I don't think so. They're not common by any stretch of the imagination, but I've seen them go through the desert fairly regularly the last few days.

I accidentally auto'd a 3G Gold Shimmer egg I owe someone, does anyone know the approximate time it would show up in the AP?

Link to the egg in question (parent's progeny page)

Mucki's Reflection was bred at:

offering a reward for anyone who finds it and returns it to me^^ thanks!

October 4, 1:38 AM = 7d

As of right now, 5d 11h is the highest-time egg in the AP. So roughly 1d 12h need to elapse before the egg shows. The egg will reach 5d 12h on October 5, 1:38 PM, and should be visible in the AP around that time (depending on what the highest-time AP eggs are at that point).

And then I can't catch it because I had abandoned it too...oh dear *rubs forehead*

I'll just have to wait and see if anyone is able to return it to me, or wait till next week to rebreed him >.<

October 4, 1:38 AM = 7d

As of right now, 5d 11h is the highest-time egg in the AP. So roughly 1d 12h need to elapse before the egg shows. The egg will reach 5d 12h on October 5, 1:38 PM, and should be visible in the AP around that time (depending on what the highest-time AP eggs are at that point).

You forgot the day that the AP adds. The egg would show up on the AP when it's at 4d 22h - and display 5d 22h on the AP because that's the time the egg will have as soon as the first person picks it up.

Erm. I'm having issues unlocking my Spirit Ward entries. The problem is timezones.

I won't be awake during the hours where they glow. Do it's stuck forever at 'raise 3 dragons to unlock'. I've always raised 15 adults but the glow-mode sprites are still locked for me.

How do I solve this?

With a long party night or a really good book that makes you read until deep in the night, or something.

And then I can't catch it because I had abandoned it too...oh dear *rubs forehead*

I'll just have to wait and see if anyone is able to return it to me, or wait till next week to rebreed him >.<

Rename the parents with a beg... It has worked for me every time I have done it. "Please return to Stellaluna on forum. REWARD" or something...

@Sopheira. I stayed up till 4 am to complete (UK time, that was.) It was awful - but it was also OVER !

Rename the parents with a beg... It has worked for me every time I have done it. "Please return to Stellaluna on forum. REWARD" or something...

@Sopheira. I stayed up till 4 am to complete (UK time, that was.) It was awful - but it was also OVER !

Er...

Let's say I did stay up. Do I have to view the dragons on my own scroll or other people's scroll?

Also I live in GMT+8

Er...

Let's say I did stay up. Do I have to view the dragons on my own scroll or other people's scroll?

Also I live in GMT+8

Any adults will work as long as they're in the appropriate glow stage. They don't have to live on your scroll.

Also, make sure it's a bunch of dragons you haven't viewed in a while. I remember TJ saying something about observing any given individual dragon resets (on that dragon, not in your encyclopedia) after a month (that is, you can observe the same dragon after a month for an additional point in your encyclopedia).

I found that clicking dragon images in long lineages and progeny listings work best for observations. Of course, scrolls of hoarders work as well.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

-snip-

Did that, thank you!