Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Except for Pumpkins, all Pygmies have this paragraph in their descriptions:

Hope this helps! smile.gif

No really because even the DC drakes even have that, which is why I was asking if pygmies could use it.

I was going to point out the paragraph dragongrrl mentioned, but Drakes have it too, which is kinda confusing. I'm trying to find where it says that they don't use telepathy, where did you find it?

I have read some comments on here about how that they do not, I think the wiki also says soemthing about it.

No really because even the DC drakes even have that, which is why I was asking if pygmies could use it.

I have read some comments on here about how that they do not, I think the wiki also says soemthing about it.

I can't find anything about DC drakes not being telepathic.

They're not as smart as dragons, but nothing about them being telepathically-mute.

I can't find anything about DC drakes not being telepathic.

They're not as smart as dragons, but nothing about them being telepathically-mute.

I know I have seen that before not quite sure where, either way if that is the case then yes, that answers the question.

My tinsel has grown in her wings and now she's sick. Yesterday 7,000 views, today 17,000. Is there any way to find out if your hatchie was posted on a click site? I can't think of any other way she'd gain so many in so little time.

My tinsel has grown in her wings and now she's sick. Yesterday 7,000 views, today 17,000. Is there any way to find out if your hatchie was posted on a click site? I can't think of any other way she'd gain so many in so little time.

Yeah, open a bunch of click sites, enter your scroll name, and see if your tinsel is checked. Common clicksites are EATW, AoND, Hatching Club, Silvi's Lair, and DragHatch. Make sure you unfog the tinsel before checking, since clicksites won't show a fogged dragon (except Silvi's).

How much time is left on your tin? If it's more than about 5d, you might be the victim of a bomber. If it's less than 5d, someone probably put it in EATW for you. EATW is notorious for its strength, particularly on lowish-time dragons.

Yeah, open a bunch of click sites, enter your scroll name, and see if your tinsel is checked. Common clicksites are EATW, AoND, Hatching Club, Silvi's Lair, and DragHatch. Make sure you unfog the tinsel before checking, since clicksites won't show a fogged dragon (except Silvi's).

How much time is left on your tin? If it's more than about 5d, you might be the victim of a bomber. If it's less than 5d, someone probably put it in EATW for you. EATW is notorious for its strength, particularly on lowish-time dragons.

She was 5 days yesterday. 4 days, 5hrs today. I found a bunch of my dragons on those sites and was furious, that's what made my silver shimmer die and it was a healthy 6 days left.

She was 5 days yesterday. 4 days, 5hrs today. I found a bunch of my dragons on those sites and was furious, that's what made my silver shimmer die and it was a healthy 6 days left.

You have a "helper", and your "helper" probably put your tinsel into EATW, which would automatically ramp up the attention your tinsel gets this close to growing up.

Quoting my advice from the I'm being viewbombed thread:

For anyone being viewbombed - hide your scroll and turn off your scrollname on view pages. It'll become impossible to tell what you have on your scroll or if a given egg is yours. It'll totally wreck any targeted viewbombers.

In your case, you probably got some attention after posting about your tinsel a couple of times on the forums. Try not to mention or link to valuable dragons until they're already grown, or have your scroll hidden if you do mention them. Some people get super upset when someone else has a pretty thing they can't have.

You have a "helper", and your "helper" probably put your tinsel into EATW, which would automatically ramp up the attention your tinsel gets this close to growing up.

Quoting my advice from the I'm being viewbombed thread:

In your case, you probably got some attention after posting about your tinsel a couple of times on the forums. Try not to mention or link to valuable dragons until they're already grown, or have your scroll hidden if you do mention them. Some people get super upset when someone else has a pretty thing they can't have.

Oh, that makes sense, I'll remember that.

I used to be able to find my dragons using their name via dragcave.net / view/n/NAME/ (spaces added on purpose) & now I cannot.

Did the link format change, did the feature go away, or is there just something wrong with my browser?

Edited by dsnet06

I used to be able to find my dragons using their name via dragcave.net / view/n/NAME/ (spaces added on purpose) & now I cannot.

Did the link format change, did the feature go away, or is there just something wrong with my browser?

There is a discussion going on about that here. It seems to be happening off and on a lot lately and no one is really sure what to make of it..

Edited by ParticleSoup

There is a discussion going on about that here. It seems to be happening off and on a lot lately and no one is really sure what to make of it..

Thanks. I did a search for it, but I didn't find anything. I must've been blind or spelt something wrong. I feel so silly now. Thanks!

I would advise against biting on Halloween, since from my experience, the rates of success are exactly the same. If you kill an egg, that's one less slot for a Halloween egg that you can catch in the cave on your own.

If you really want that date though, and you're comfortable with the possibility of having to trade for your eggs, then by all means XD

Thanks biggrin.gif

Another question, does the Magikarp Splash badge appear at 50 or 100 splashes? Or another number? I forgot how many times I've splashed with my 2 shallow waters.

Thanks biggrin.gif

Another question, does the Magikarp Splash badge appear at 50 or 100 splashes? Or another number? I forgot how many times I've splashed with my 2 shallow waters.

I don't think it is.. When you try you get the message "The Leetle Tree is too cute to kill."

On the other hand, I do recall hearing that this was changed and that it is possible now, but I'm not going to try and confirm that XD

I don't think it is.. When you try you get the message "The Leetle Tree is too cute to kill."

On the other hand, I do recall hearing that this was changed and that it is possible now, but I'm not going to try and confirm that xd.png

Me neither. tongue.gif But I think it's still impossible to do it.

On the other hand, I do recall hearing that this was changed and that it is possible now, but I'm not going to try and confirm that xd.png

I heard this the other way round: Leetles used to be killable, but not any more. Or has it been changed again?

I don't think my tinsel is sick anymore so I went to check on her and there's a little box with a question mark in it next to her clicks..Is this normal?

http://dragcave.net/view/7hBkU

I've never seen that before, is she okay to be unfogged?

Edit: Nevermind, she just grew up yay! biggrin.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

We can't see your fogged baby, so no idea. smile.gif

I'm having trouble changing my avatar. When I put in an avatar, it either gives me an error message or it uploads it but keeps my old avatar. (Using an iPad Mini)

A question mark next to stats is just a cache/cookie issue.

~

EnderEcho, what avatar are you trying to change to? I see a blue Tampa Bay thunderbolt avatar. You may just need to clear your cache.

If that's not the right avatar, we need some more information. What does the error message say? What file type are you trying to upload? Is it the correct size or does it need the site to resize it? Are you uploading from your computer or using a link?

I heard this the other way round: Leetles used to be killable, but not any more. Or has it been changed again?

For a long time from their arrival Leetle Trees were "Too cute to kill". Then for a while TJ changed it so that killing them was possible. During that time some members accidentally killed their Leetle Trees believing it to be impossible. They complained to TJ and he changed it back to "Too cute to kill." I'm not check and see if it has been changed yet again. I'm too afraid of the consequences.