Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I use "sort by: account default" on my /dragons page. Can I choose "name" or "breed" and then change back to "account default" without messing up my dragon sorting? I want to keep every dragon in their places but I need to find those whose name starts with Zum. (Some of them are frozen so my usual method of clicking a male and a female dragon's  breeding partner list won't help.)

You can do that by BREED on your scroll page, as a temporary thing. And then "find" Zum....

Edited by fuzzbucket

I use "sort by: account default" on my /dragons page. Can I choose "name" or "breed" and then change back to "account default" without messing up my dragon sorting? I want to keep every dragon in their places but I need to find those whose name starts with Zum. (Some of them are frozen so my usual method of clicking a male and a female dragon's breeding partner list won't help.)

The options on your /dragons page are temporary, and do not change the actual sort order of your dragons. Using any option from the dropdown list will only persist until you close the window/tab or leave your /dragons page another way.

Actually, if you want to find dragons whose name start with "Zum", just temp-sort with that drop-down menu by name and jump to the last page.

Why is this dragon pink?

http://dragcave.net/view/Penk

Penk is a spriter's alt, a special recolour only available to the spriter(s) of a holiday or prize dragon. Jewel is the spriter's alt for the Shimmerscales, and is blue.

The blue Lunar Herald was intended as Lady Lyzar's alt, when it was concepted as a third prize dragon.

If you see PieMaster around the forums, his sig has images of his Desipis alt (green) and Mistletoe alt (blue and white).

The holiday dragons on this page should have images of their alts on their individual pages: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Alternates

Edited by Ansela Jonla

So i have my incubator in my signiture and i have udated it twice now and a while after i put it in my sig (Including the first time i put it there) it disapears and is replace with ' User posted image'

Okay, so the cooldown on Red and Pinks' BSA is 2 weeks, correct? So according to that, which day should I stop using my BSAs in order to have them all available in time for Halloween breeding (under the assumption that it begins exactly a week before the 31st)?

The...10th?

I can't math/calculate/figure things out by myself. So if someone could help me out that'd be great! xd.png

Edited by xxBurningxx

Okay, so the cooldown on Red and Pinks' BSA is 2 weeks, correct? So according to that, which day should I stop using my BSAs in order to have them all available in time for Halloween breeding (under the assumption that it begins exactly a week before the 31st)?

The...10th?

I can't math/calculate/figure things out by myself. So if someone could help me out that'd be great! xd.png

I'd say the tenth is the very last day that you can use a red to have it available for the 24th. Influence has a cooldown of one week, so you can use your pinks through the 17th.

I'd say the tenth is the very last day that you can use a red to have it available for the 24th. Influence has a cooldown of one week, so you can use your pinks through the 17th.

Oh, sweet! I didn't know that about Pinks, I've been going along under the idea that their cooldown was 2 weeks. xd.png Whoops rolleyes.gif

Alrighty, I'll probably use as many of my Reds now (might as well, right?) and stop on the 9th to be safe~

So i have my incubator in my signiture and i have udated it twice now and a while after i put it in my sig (Including the first time i put it there) it disapears and is replace with ' User posted image'

When you uploaded, what options did you pick - where is it hosted and which code did you use?

When you uploaded, what options did you pick - where is it hosted and which code did you use?

i di not upload i linked it from here

i di not upload i linked it from here

I mean, specifically, what option under the uploading section did you choose?

user posted image

And which code option did you choose?

user posted image

Details are really helpful in being able to help figure out how to solve your issue!

I mean, specifically, what option under the uploading section did you choose?

user posted image

And which code option did you choose?

user posted image

Details are really helpful in being able to help figure out how to solve your issue!

I picked 'do not upload' and i was not given to code in the second image.

i clicked genarate incubator the clicked the button that brought me here.

If you picked Do Not Upload, you need to follow the directions stated after that - you must host the image yourself. That's why it is disappearing. If you choose not to upload, the image is only saved for half an hour, then it resets and disappears. That is why your image is disappearing.

If you need to right click on the image. Select "save image as". Choose a folder on your computer and choose a name for it. Then upload it to an image hosting site such as imgur, tinypic, iaza, imageshack, or photobucket. Once there, you'll be given a similar list of codes as seen in my second screenshot. Choose the one for forum signatures, that has the bracketed img tags.

If you don't want to go through that, then choose one of the other options. This will save the image for you and provide you with an image code you can use. This will not expire like the "do not upload" one does.

If you picked Do Not Upload, you need to follow the directions stated after that - you must host the image yourself. That's why it is disappearing. If you choose not to upload, the image is only saved for half an hour, then it resets and disappears. That is why your image is disappearing.

If you need to right click on the image. Select "save image as". Choose a folder on your computer and choose a name for it. Then upload it to an image hosting site such as imgur, tinypic, iaza, imageshack, or photobucket. Once there, you'll be given a similar list of codes as seen in my second screenshot. Choose the one for forum signatures, that has the bracketed img tags.

If you don't want to go through that, then choose one of the other options. This will save the image for you and provide you with an image code you can use. This will not expire like the "do not upload" one does.

Okay thanks

Is anyone else missing the character counter on the "Describe" page of your dragon? I went to see if I had a pending description for my Gold, and I noticed the counter was not there:

user posted image

Does this mean there is no limit now?

?

Mine says 1000, bottom right...

Just wanted to add it does say 1000 in the bottom right corner. It may be something on your end Xeyla!

Two questions about vampire dragons, do they have teeth besides the two fangs? And if they lose one of their fangs can they grow them back?

Is anyone else missing the character counter on the "Describe" page of your dragon? I went to see if I had a pending description for my Gold, and I noticed the counter was not there:

user posted image

Does this mean there is no limit now?

I'm seeing the same thing, though a refresh brings the counter back.

I'm seeing the same thing, though a refresh brings the counter back.

Same. I tried 8 different dragons and none showed the limit til I refreshed the page.

Two questions about vampire dragons, do they have teeth besides the two fangs? And if they lose one of their fangs can they grow them back?

Only the creator of the breed can really answer for sure, but my guess is yes on both accounts, if they're anything like human vampires usually are.