Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I've unlocked all the encyclopedia entries except for Heartseekers. Does anyone have any frozen hatchies that they wouldn't mind me observing. Normally I just use a hatchery showing a decent number of hatchlings but obviously that isn't going to work for Heartseekers until February

I've unlocked all the encyclopedia entries except for Heartseekers. Does anyone have any frozen hatchies that they wouldn't mind me observing. Normally I just use a hatchery showing a decent number of hatchlings but obviously that isn't going to work for Heartseekers until February

I have just the one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Y0Hqb

This thread may be what you're looking for though: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=164308

This question will probably start coming up a lot, but--when do you have to kill dragons to be able to kill again on Halloween? The 17th, right?

This might sound stupid. But I haven't been on the site in like 2 years. And I wanted to know if gold were still super rare?

Edited by Deus_Suetonius

This might sound stupid. But I haven't been on the site in like 2 years. And I wanted to know if gold were still super rare?

Yes. Yes they are.

This question will probably start coming up a lot, but--when do you have to kill dragons to be able to kill again on Halloween? The 17th, right?

Yep. But remember tombstones disappear exactly 2 weeks after the kill - so if you kill at 12:01 AM on the 17th, you have until 12:01 AM on the 31st to revive. Conversely, if you kill at 11:59 PM on the 17th, your killslots won't return until 11:59 PM on the 31st. Pick your timing carefully.

I need some help. I owe someone an egg and have that egg but I accidentally deleted the PM and I don't know how to spell their name. Is there a thread to go to for help?

S if you are reading this, we traded two chickens for two xeno's today and I have your second xeno. Please PM me.

I need some help. I owe someone an egg and have that egg but I accidentally deleted the PM and I don't know how to spell their name. Is there a thread to go to for help?

S if you are reading this, we traded two chickens for two xeno's today and I have your second xeno. Please PM me.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158260 this one might help

Can you check your sent PMs? If you just deleted the incoming one, you might still have an outgoing one you sent them.

Can you check your sent PMs? If you just deleted the incoming one, you might still have an outgoing one you sent them.

I cleaned out my inbox, sent mail and tracked messages. So there is nothing.

I cleaned out my inbox, sent mail and tracked messages. So there is nothing.

Do you get pm alerts sent to your email address?

Yep. But remember tombstones disappear exactly 2 weeks after the kill - so if you kill at 12:01 AM on the 17th, you have until 12:01 AM on the 31st to revive. Conversely, if you kill at 11:59 PM on the 17th, your killslots won't return until 11:59 PM on the 31st. Pick your timing carefully.

Thanks yet again AGYK! I'll plan all murders for the morning :'D

Wild dragons in a lineage ....

That means the owner released the dragons on the scroll.

Wild dragons in a lineage ....

That means the owner released the dragons on the scroll.

Or the owner's scroll was burnt, probably a long time ago since most recent burned scrolls have kept their dragons.

Or the owner's scroll was burnt, probably a long time ago since most recent burned scrolls have kept their dragons.

I am so confused ... lol.

I picked up an egg off the AP. Both of its parents are listed as 'Wild Dragons'.

I am so confused ... lol.

I picked up an egg off the AP. Both of its parents are listed as 'Wild Dragons'.

Ah. It's likely the owner bred the dragons and immediately released them.

That is the only thing that would make sense.

I love the lineage on it. It just boggles the mind as to why someone would do it.