Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

This is really just me not knowing how ads work, but here's a question. TJ gets some sort of money from the ads in the cave, right? Does it matter if I actually click the ads, does that do anything, or is just allowing the ads to show enough?

I might be wrong, but I think TJ would get paid for displaying Ads. The companies would pay the site creator for showing their ad and potentially bringing in more customers via ads. I think that is how it works.

Wasn't there a thread for missed connections or the like?

Someone had something in their signature about wanting military type codes I think and I have looked all over the forums with no luck finding them.

Thx sock, it's been a while, they may not even be active anymore but I want to try to make contact before sending an egg to the ap if someone has a use for it. smile.gif

Thx sock, it's been a while, they may not even be active anymore but I want to try to make contact before sending an egg to the ap if someone has a use for it. smile.gif

You mean like Army and such? I know of a user Major I think hunts them

This question is about the forum, but oh well: is there any restriction in replying to threads that are old? Is bringing back a thread that's last been active in 2013 permitted?

Edited by CottonKatt

This question is about the forum, but oh well: is there any restriction in replying to threads that are old? Is bringing back a thread that's last been active in 2013 permitted?

Forum rules don't say anything against necro'ing an old topic. Might want to consider if the thread is still relevant before you bump it, though.

Forum rules don't say anything against necro'ing an old topic. Might want to consider if the thread is still relevant before you bump it, though.

Oh, how didn't I even see those rules? blink.gif But thanks for the help!

Wasn't there a thread for missed connections or the like?

Someone had something in their signature about wanting military type codes I think and I have looked all over the forums with no luck finding them.

Her? beautifuldragon5000, last forum post a week ago biggrin.gif

Just curious, what's the code?

Yeah, open a bunch of click sites, enter your scroll name, and see if your tinsel is checked. Common clicksites are EATW, AoND, Hatching Club, Silvi's Lair, and DragHatch.

My sis regularly finds hers on Valley Sherwood... Though, happily, with no lethal results - it's the only site she's added to by the unknown well-wisher.

Edited by Snowwall

Silly question time - the pic of my Spirit Ward seems to be at a 'later' stage than the ones in the encyclopedia entry itself. The one on the front page is at the beginning of the red stage and the ones in the entry are all the daytime dark ones. Is everyone's like that?

Silly question time - the pic of my Spirit Ward seems to be at a 'later' stage than the ones in the encyclopedia entry itself. The one on the front page is at the beginning of the red stage and the ones in the entry are all the daytime dark ones. Is everyone's like that?

Screenshots would be helpful to know for sure what you're referring to. But if you're referring to the one on the breed list of the encyclopedia, mine is s2 glow (just beginning to glow). Within the Spirit Ward entry of the encyclopedia, I have 5 rows showing all 5 glow stages.

Her? beautifuldragon5000, last forum post a week ago biggrin.gif

Just curious, what's the code?

Yes! That's the signature I saw, thank you!

The code is SgtPc. It's bred but I didn't know if that mattered, so off to send a PM. Everyone's help is much appreciated.

My sis regularly finds hers on Valley Sherwood... Though, happily, with no lethal results - it's the only site she's added to by the unknown well-wisher.

I have quite regularly found mine added to that same site without my knowlege or permission. It isn't generally a problem except when I am trying to hold a dragon with low or no views for a trade.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this question but...

I cannot find my dragon on Dragon Requests. I usually check it sometimes a year but this time I am unable to find it. What might have happened?

If requests are left inactive for too long they are often deleted from view. PM a help mod with the title of your request and they can move it back to the public for you. :>

Edited by ParticleSoup

If requests are left inactive for too long they are often deleted from view. PM a help mod with the title of your request and they can move it back to the public for you. :>

It was a Completed Request unsure.gif

And now the link says "You do not have permission to view this topic".

Maybe it's being considered for release? smile.gif

It is a possibility I guess. But then, as the one who created the dragon, shouldn't I be able to see the thread, or at least be notified?

In case that I would like to make a change or just to know what's going on.

It was a Completed Request unsure.gif

And now the link says "You do not have permission to view this topic".

If it was a completed request that has now disappeared, your only option is to PM TJ09 and find out what happened to it. ^^

If it was a completed request that has now disappeared, your only option is to PM TJ09 and find out what happened to it. ^^

I would, but the problem is he never answers ^^'

How long does soft-shell sickness on an AVERAGE last if an egg is hidden? I know it varies, but what's the typical time?