Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Hey guys, this is more of a question for those who remember their halloweens on DC.

Is it common or at least not too rare to find nice 2nd gen PB halloween eggs floating around? Also with a lineage length like This? Or similar. Just trying to figure out whether I should go nuts making IOU plans or not. xd.png

Thanks!

Hey guys, this is more of a question for those who remember their halloweens on DC.

Is it common or at least not too rare to find nice 2nd gen PB halloween eggs floating around? Also with a lineage length like This? Or similar. Just trying to figure out whether I should go nuts making IOU plans or not. xd.png

Thanks!

For specific combinations I'd definitely make plans. There'll most likely be tons of nice PB eggs on the AP, but you may need to set aside a good amount of time for hunting to search through all the eggs to find them. So it depends how much time you have I guess. smile.gif

The AP fills with eggs of all kinds, from messy inbreds to amazing G2 and G3 PBs and other lineage types. I LOVE the holiday APs. At Halloween I can never decide whether to glut myself on the new CBs or in the AP! It's a good thing Halloween breeding lasts a week or I'd never be able to get enough of either <3

I'm trying to plan my murders, too!

So... if I got it right... I'm going to kill my 5 victims at 11.00 AM on the 17th. I'll try to revive them at 10.00 AM on the 31st.

Then, when 11.00 AM strikes, my kill action should be back and I'll be able to make some zombies again by killing and reviving immediately after.

Right? Am I missing something?

Sorry, but since english is not my native language sometimes I have some issues with these things laugh.gif

Edited by Masterdragon992

Snow Angels have different wing patterns depending on who's scroll they're on. So what if they're released, do they keep the wing pattern or do wild ones all have the same one? What about alt Sweetlings?

Snow Angels have different wing patterns depending on who's scroll they're on. So what if they're released, do they keep the wing pattern or do wild ones all have the same one? What about alt Sweetlings?

I think as soon as they are frozen or grown up (and they need to be either of those in order to be released into the wilderness), their colour sticks with them. I found 2 different Snow Angel colours so far http://dragcave.net/lineage/QtSE and http://dragcave.net/lineage/mJ8e

(Sweetlings seem to be too rare to be spotted easily in the wilderness.)

So... if I got it right... I'm going to kill my 5 victims at 11.00 AM on the 17th. I'll try to revive them at 10.00 AM on the 31st.

Then, when 11.00 AM strikes, my kill action should be back and I'll be able to make some zombies again by killing and reviving immediately after.

Right? Am I missing something?

Sorry, but since english is not my native language sometimes I have some issues with these things laugh.gif

Right biggrin.gif

When you Splash your Shallow Water dragons, the usual happens, but if you refresh, you get an error message. Oops?

The error used to be

<NAME> has no moves left! <NAME> used STRUGGLE! <NAME> is hit with recoil!

because refreshing tries to invoke Splash again, and the action is "out of PP" (on cooldown) after a single use. tongue.gif I believe TJ recently changed the error shown, although the meaning behind the error - Splash is on cooldown - has not changed.

Well, ME I am just going to let some hatchies die of low time to try and get a PROPER S1. (My current one says it's a girl when you open its page mad.gif) Other than that I have enough adults smile.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Well, ME I am just going to let some hatchies die of low time to try and get a PROPER S1. (My current one says it's a girl when you open its page mad.gif) Other than that I have enough adults smile.gif

If you want a stage one and have all the adults already. freeze and kill some.

easier than keeping them from gendering while fogged.

If you want a stage one and have all the adults already.  freeze and kill some. 

easier than keeping them from gendering while fogged.

Not wasting a kill ! smile.gif but if I have enough, one should work. My issue is that I DID do it last year and got this sad.gif

https://dragcave.net/view/IH5hM

Which shows on my SCROLL as ungendered.

Oops but come to think, I DO want the other tombstones.... Hm. Plot plot...

Edited by fuzzbucket

How do I take down one poll, and replace it with another, on the same topic?

PM one of the mods.

Could someone remind me how to calculate the time of death for an egg? According to NDER an egg has 1 hour left when the times changes to 1 hour, but I always thought it had 30 minutes left when turning to 0 hours left. Don't want to wake up half an hour late >.<

Edited by Mirhana

Could someone remind me how to calculate the time of death for an egg? According to NDER an egg has 1 hour left when the times changes to 1 hour, but I always thought it had 30 minutes left when turning to 0 hours left. Don't want to wake up half an hour late >.<

AoND is correct. You used to be correct (0h actually = 30m) but TJ changed that. Eggs die at 0d now.

Note that fansites still get roughly half an hour off through the API. If a fansite shows 0 hours for an egg while your egg's page itself still says 1 hour, it has less than 30 minutes left. If both the fansite AND your egg show 1 hour left, it has between 30 and 59 minutes left.

Thanks, I didn't know that. I refreshed till the time changed; at 20:51 to 12 hours so ToD should be 8:51 tomorrow morning.

My Magi rejected their destined CL sad.gif

Does that mean I need to get a new one, or are those refusals turned off during the holiday?

Are we allowed to edit Completed dragon request with new info?

e.g. Encyclopedia info

My Magi rejected their destined CL sad.gif

Does that mean I need to get a  new one, or are those refusals turned off during the holiday?

Holidays do not refuse during their breeding week. You'll be able to breed your MagixCavern Lurker then.

@adp

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=164308

(I only have 4 myself, sorry.)

Edited by Ansela Jonla