Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

So I'm having a weird issue with a dragon on my scroll. My only ND simply is not showing up for me. I keep it at the top of my scroll, and all of the sudden its image has stopped showing up. I can still see its name and stats, etc, but the image itself is just...gone.

I'm almost positive that it's a problem with my computer browser, which is the latest version of Chrome (on Windows 8.1). When I asked Lady Artemis if she could see it, she said that its image loaded fine for her. Then I went to view my scroll from a different computer and sure enough, it loaded fine as well.

The weird thing is, is that I can see other NDs owned by other people. Like, I just looked at ADP's scroll and all of her NDs showed up fine.

Here's what it looks like for me from my scroll page:

user posted image

And when I view it via typing in the name that's currently on him, here's what the view page looks like:

user posted image

But when I go to the dragon's action page, the image loads fine. I've tried clearing my browser cache, and I've tried restarting my computer twice now. I'm not really sure what else to do, so maybe someone here can help me out. happy.gif;

Okay, wow, like 5 minutes after posting this it mysteriously came back?? Uhh, so I guess never mind then. I'm not sure what happened, haha.

Edited by xxBurningxx

Only the creator of the breed can really answer for sure, but my guess is yes on both accounts, if they're anything like human vampires usually are.

Ok, that is good to know. Thank you.

For future reference, has any new BSAs have been released since 2011?

I am aware of:

Pink's Influence

Magi's Teleport

Purple's Fertility

Magma/Ice/Thunder's Summon

Shallow Water's Splash

Earth's Earthquake

Fire's Incubate

Vampire's Bite

Yeah I think that's it

Soulpeace's have expunge.

Cool!

Also, to clarify, that just makes the zombie viewable at all times, right? No 'turning into the species it was before it became a zombie'?

Cool!

Also, to clarify, that just makes the zombie viewable at all times, right? No 'turning into the species it was before it became a zombie'?

I think it "kills" the zombie.

And if it had been killed prior to zombification more than 2 weeks ago, an expunged dragon also permanently vanishes from your scroll (otherwise, you'll have to wait for the full 2 weeks to pass before it disappears). It's basically a way to get rid of zombies on your scroll.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Yeah, expunge was added as a way to get rid of a zombie if you decided you didn't want it. Previously if you had a zombie it was yours forever -- you couldn't abandon, kill or release it. So expunge will remove the zombie from your scroll.

Cool!

To add to the previous replies, zombies are now visible all the time to the scroll owner (well the tombstones during the day). They are visible to others after midnight till 6am cave time and also all day Halloween. Previously, the tombstones would show all day on the 31st of every month that had the date, but I don't know if they are visible at that time to others now or not. (this is after the two weeks when the tombstones would vanish)

Two questions about vampire dragons, do they have teeth besides the two fangs? And if they lose one of their fangs can they grow them back?

Then again there is always mine with no fangs at all: xd.png

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZI3p

Vampirica Algida grew up with no teeth. She was so ashamed that she asked to be frozen. She sits in a corner all day listening to Antsy Pants singing her favourite song:

"I am a vampire

I am a vampire

I am a vampire

I have lost my fangs

So I'm sad and I feel lonely

So I cry and am very angry

And I ate some garlic

So I am no more satanic yeah yeah"

It doesn't actually cheer her up, but she finds it soothing.

But - is this a description you are writing ? I would think you could make them regrow if you need to ?

Is there a way to sort dragons by they active BSA (to show only dragons which BSA is available to use right now)?

I have over 120 Red dragons and because of 2 weeks cooldown it's always so hard to find one to incubate my eggs. I know that Magis have they own "active transfers" link where we can choose only dragons available to make transfer link right away, but is there a way to search other BSA dragons in some similar way - maybe some custom sort?

Sorting my dragon by breed is a little helpful but it still takes me some time to find a Reds not on cooldown (I'm using them really often so almost half of them is on cooldown all the time).

Is there a way to sort dragons by they active BSA (to show only dragons which BSA is available to use right now)?

I have over 120 Red dragons and because of 2 weeks cooldown it's always so hard to find one to incubate my eggs. I know that Magis have they own "active transfers" link where we can choose only dragons available to make transfer link right away, but is there a way to search other BSA dragons in some similar way - maybe some custom sort?

Sorting my dragon by breed is a little helpful but it still takes me some time to find a Reds not on cooldown (I'm using them really often so almost half of them is on cooldown all the time).

Yep! Top of your scroll, there's a little thing under your trophies that says "Filter by:" and then there's a drop-down list. Just choose the BSA one and you can see what's currently available.

A picture to help:

user posted image

Yep! Top of your scroll, there's a little thing under your trophies that says "Filter by:" and then there's a drop-down list. Just choose the BSA one and you can see what's currently available.

A picture to help:

user posted image

Thank you so much! I don't know why but I never noticed this part on my scroll biggrin.gif

Thank you so much! I don't know why but I never noticed this part on my scroll biggrin.gif

You are very welcome! happy.gif

Are dead, non-Zombie things able to be described now?

Was reviewing descriptions and I came across a tombstone. "Okay, it's a Zombie," I thought, but then I clicked its page and the dragon was killed on Sep. 13 2015. Unless the person described it before they killed it? o_O

Quoting my post in the Zombie Advice thread:

Well, I'm not sure xd.png This is my first ''real'' holiday, too.

I'm going to viewbomb my scroll to let these eggs hatch quickly. Then fog them and forget about em :3

As soon as these hatch, I will collect more. I don't want to upset breeders so I'm only collecting CBs.

Edit:

Selected my 10 CB Adults for zombie fodder. Just to make sure, can drakes, two-heads, and the sort be zombified? I think I've chosen several CBs of those since I don't have enough mates for em.

I have picked up 7 CB Eggs in the AP. They'll be okay to go for zombie revives on Halloween, right? I'm letting them run out of time.

Also selected 10 CB Adult dragons for zombie fodder. They will need to be killed on the 17th and revived on the 31st, and kill the next 5 for zombies?

Can drakes, two heads, pygmies and unbreedables be zombified?

I think I chose a few drakes, two-heads, one cheese, and a few regular dragons. Hopefully a zombie pops out from them.

Edited by Stellaluna22

I have picked up 7 CB Eggs in the AP. They'll be okay to go for zombie revives on Halloween, right? I'm letting them run out of time.

Yeah, they'll be fine. I'm assuming "picked up eggs" means they hatched tonight/will hatch tomorrow - that's either the 10th or 11th for hatch date, which means 17th or 18th for death date. Either will be fine for reviving.

Also selected 10 CB Adult dragons for zombie fodder. They will need to be killed on the 17th and revived on the 31st, and kill the next 5 for zombies?

Correct. Remember that you have to revive before the time of day you killed - so if you kill at 1 AM on the 17th, you have until 1 AM on the 31st to revive and your killslots will come back after 1 AM on the 31st. Choose your kill time wisely.

Can drakes, two heads, pygmies and unbreedables be zombified?

I think I chose a few drakes, two-heads, one cheese, and a few regular dragons. Hopefully a zombie pops out from them.

Almost anything can be zombified. From the wiki:

All Dragon breeds can be zombified, even DC drakes, Vampires, pygmies and two-headed dragons (the last two have a regular zombie sprite, even if their size/aspect isn't like other dragons). Unbreedables such as Papers and Cheeses have been confirmed to be able to become Undead Dragons, albeit ungendered. Dinos can't be zombified since they have no revive option. It has not yet been discovered if Holiday Dragons, Guardians of Nature and Neglecteds can be zombified.

I'm thinking of killing at 5pm PST (8PM cave time) or at least at a reasonable time zone. I think it sounds fair. Thank you!

Are dead, non-Zombie things able to be described now?

Was reviewing descriptions and I came across a tombstone. "Okay, it's a Zombie," I thought, but then I clicked its page and the dragon was killed on Sep. 13 2015. Unless the person described it before they killed it? o_O

I would think the description should be deleted if they killed it later. Either way, it sounds like it may be a glitch that just got overlooked.

Great thing is with Halloween coming up, I'll be able to easily test this myself. xP

I can't seem to find an answer or solution to this >.< but is there ANY way to indent a paragraph (like the whole paragraph, not just the first line) on here?

If not, I suppose I'll have to keep using ........... and then making them the same color as the background .__.

I can't seem to find an answer or solution to this >.< but is there ANY way to indent a paragraph (like the whole paragraph, not just the first line) on here?

If not, I suppose I'll have to keep using ........... and then making them the same color as the background .__.

You mean like this?

• "I can't seem to find an answer or solution to this >.< but is there ANY way to indent a paragraph (like the whole paragraph, not just the first line) on here?

If not, I suppose I'll have to keep using ........... and then making them the same color as the background .__."

If so, then you just use the BB Code: list, and /list (with the brackets added of course).

You mean like this?

• "I can't seem to find an answer or solution to this >.< but is there ANY way to indent a paragraph (like the whole paragraph, not just the first line) on here?

If not, I suppose I'll have to keep using ........... and then making them the same color as the background .__."

If so, then you just use the BB Code: list, and /list (with the brackets added of course).

THANK YOU!! For some reason I thought 'list' automatically added bullet points or something, so I didn't think so use it smile.gif

THANK YOU!! For some reason I thought 'list' automatically added bullet points or something, so I didn't think so use it smile.gif

Haha, no problem! biggrin.gif

I would suggest having a few back up dragons for the ones that dodge the blade. Some years I have a lot dodge, some years only one or two. But I always have a few back up dragons.

Can the AP still be flooded with Halloween eggs after it ends? Like, someone breeds their past Halloween(s) on the 31st, it multiclutches, and appears several days later in the AP?