Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

What timezone is DC? I thought it was EST, but when I used some online timezone converters, it gave me answers different from the cave. o.o

I live in Central Florida in the USA and the cave time matches up perfectly with mine, so currently as of this post it is 12:58 PM cave time. (I'm not sure exactly what Timezone I'm in, cuz I'm bad with that. ^^; )

ETA: Just checked the dragon cave clock and it does say EDT next to the time.

Edited by Syiren

I'm not finding it, and I don't know if someone asked already, so I apologize if this is a repeat.

How many Sinomorphs can be summoned? There's nothing in the Help section under breed limits about it, so I don't know if that's just not updated or if I can summon a Sino anytime the cooldown comes around.

The theory so far is that you can summon 1 sino per each complete set of zyuos.

There doesn't appear to be a limit so long as you get new sets of all 6 zyuos.

So there's no cooldowm period.

And as it was mentioned earlier, we don't know of a limit.

What timezone is DC? I thought it was EST, but when I used some online timezone converters, it gave me answers different from the cave. o.o

Eastern Standard Time is in the fall. :3 That's when we gain an hour. Eastern Daylight is in the spring.

Someone already has three (see the summon thread) - so it does seem to be one per full set.

Someone already has three (see the summon thread) - so it does seem to be one per full set.

Here's hoping it doesn't matter if the sets are CB or bred. unsure.gif

I hope with you, having 2 girls sad.gif

Ah, so since I only want the one set of each I'm limited to 1 Sino. Blargh!

I guess I could always catch, raise, summon & release. And hope it's a female Sino, lol sad.gif

Anyone else noticed that Sinos apparently count as frozen hatchies? Or the fact that it has no egg laid at date screws up the sorting by age thing...

I was a bit panicky when I didn't see my Sino at the end of my scroll but then I checked at the end of my frozen/beginning of my adults and there it was... weird.

Are the Zyumorphs still dropping? I don't see anymore in the five minute drop

Are the Zyumorphs still dropping? I don't see anymore in the five minute drop

I didn't see any either, I didn't see them at the hourly drop either. sad.gif

I didn't see any either, I didn't see them at the hourly drop either. sad.gif

I just saw one in the forest but because of how many stupid descriptions that have shiny in them, I missed it

Anyone else noticed that Sinos apparently count as frozen hatchies? Or the fact that it has no egg laid at date screws up the sorting by age thing...

I was a bit panicky when I didn't see my Sino at the end of my scroll but then I checked at the end of my frozen/beginning of my adults and there it was... weird.

I was wondering about this too. I would have thought that they would be with the other S dragons, but instead I found them under my Magmas when I sorted by breed blink.gif

I was wondering about this too. I would have thought that they would be with the other S dragons, but instead I found them under my Magmas when I sorted by breed blink.gif

Are you under legacy breed name or the updated breed name?

I'm not surprised at them counting as eggs, since they're insta-adults, lol. xP

Are you under legacy breed name or the updated breed name?

I'm not surprised at them counting as eggs, since they're insta-adults, lol. xP

I'm using legacy at the moment.

I'm using legacy at the moment.

That's why. ^^ They should sort under S on the updated count. Just one of those funny little things to get used to with legacy. =p

I just saw one in the forest but because of how many stupid descriptions that have shiny in them, I missed it

That's why I focus on the word: POWER.

It makes huntimg for it much easier.

Are Terrae Dragons Wingless Westerns, Westerns or both?

Like are Terrae female considered Wingless Westerns, while the Males are considered Westerns, or does having one gender with wings overrides the others in classification?

I'm trying to classifying them for groups. Right now, I have them labeled as both.

This also make me wonder if you get a Wingless Zombie if you revive a female Terrae, and if you get a Western if you revive a male Terrae.

Where are the new dragons sorting?

I think mine ran away or disappeared.

cool.gif

If you sort by legacy breed name, zuymorphs sort between diamondwings and dorsals and sinomorphs between magmas and mints.

If you are sorting by updated breed name, they should sort appropriately as zuymorph and sinomorph.

If you are sorting by age/date and have growing things above/below everything else, zuymorph should sort appropriately, while sinomorphs appear to sort with growing things.

If you sort by legacy breed name, zuymorphs sort between diamondwings and dorsals and sinomorphs between magmas and mints.

If you are sorting by updated breed name, they should sort appropriately as zuymorph and sinomorph.

If you are sorting by age/date and have growing things above/below everything else, zuymorph should sort appropriately, while sinomorphs appear to sort with growing things.

Thank you, thank you very much.

And there they are, after the Diamondwings.

cool.gif

The encyclopedia has them as Dragon (Wingless), if that helps.

It does. Thank you!

But the boys still have wings though...

Oh well.

It does. Thank you!

But the boys still have wings though...

Oh well.

They can't be listed as two different types if they're the same species, unfortunately. So, yes, they are technically a western + wingless but due to setup, just show as one. I do believe both sprites turn into the wingless zombies.

Does having move sets of trio dragon increase summoning success? Or is it essentially an dc old-wives-tale I'm remembering?