Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Someone found them under their Magmas. I think it depends on the sort you use.

Do I need 6 adult Zyu to summon?

yes of each different colour

Thank you

Unfortunately the site is down so I can't access it sad.gif

For me the site is not down and you will get a PM very soon with the e-mail address.

ETA: Hopefully there was no typo in my PM regarding the e-mail address.

ETA2: Just checked your answer and yes, the e-mail address had a typo. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Alright so I know luminae can sometimes have dark luminae progeny instead of light when breeding but...

Can dark luminae have light progeny as well?

Alright so I know luminae can sometimes have dark luminae progeny instead of light when breeding but...

Can dark luminae have light progeny as well?

sure

Anyone know how to contact the owner of EatW?

I actually added that info (from the about page on the site) in the fansites sticky. ^^

Can't find image links for the Zyumorphs in the forums and the Wiki ones don't work. Help?

Can't find image links for the Zyumorphs in the forums and the Wiki ones don't work. Help?

Delete all the extra stuff after the image code (.gif, .jpg, etc. - can't remember what wiki uses), and they'll work. If you change https to http they also won't become large.

Or you can always save the images yourself and upload them to an image hosting site like imgur or tinypic.

Thanks. I just went without images. It looks like most Zyumorph trades don't have images, so I'm not alone.

What does the BBC code for signature thing on eatw mean? I just put it on my signature and some random images of dragons that weren't mind popped up.

What does the BBC code for signature thing on eatw mean? I just put it on my signature and some random images of dragons that weren't mind popped up.

That is supposed to help other people who have eggs/hatchlings there get views.

It's an extension of the EATW "give views" thing, in tiny portable form.

I asked this in the news thread but forgot to check back, and now I can't find my question post either. Oops.

Does Summon come back (for the Zyu set you used to summon) if you release or kill your Sinomorph? Has anyone tried this?

em, I feel like I'm missing a huge chunk of stuff - what does the summon in Zyu do??? I summoned something (not even an egg) and somehow I can't find it in my scroll... I got to its page from the summon page, the age shows today but when I sorted my dragon by age and tried to find it...it's not there? I'm kind of confused...

EDIT: Ahh, at least I found it with sort by breed and the name Sino - something... Thanks!

Edited by IOU

em, I feel like I'm missing a huge chunk of stuff - what does the summon in Zyu do??? I summoned something (not even an egg) and somehow I can't find it in my scroll... I got to its page from the summon page, the age shows today but when I sorted my dragon by age and tried to find it...it's not there? I'm kind of confused...

It's a Sinomorph. For some reason, it's sorting between "magma" and "mint" it must be listed under megazord.

EDIT: They probably only sort that way if you are still under legacy breed name.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I found it between your magmas and mints right in the middle of your scroll (around your 550 dragons mark).

It's a Sinomorph. For some reason, it's sorting between "magma" and "mint" it must be listed under megazord.

That's interesting *chuckles* My sorting was the legacy one and I got so confused cuz I didn't find it in the S portion

Will Sinomorphs always refuse if you try to breed them or did I just get unlucky?

I'm not finding it, and I don't know if someone asked already, so I apologize if this is a repeat.

How many Sinomorphs can be summoned? There's nothing in the Help section under breed limits about it, so I don't know if that's just not updated or if I can summon a Sino anytime the cooldown comes around.

What timezone is DC? I thought it was EST, but when I used some online timezone converters, it gave me answers different from the cave. o.o

The cave is currently on daylight saving time. So EDT maybe?