Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

yes try resending it

Got it immediately that time! Thanks!

And now I forget - how many eggs/hatchlings can she have? I think it's 4 eggs but I forget the total.

Got it immediately that time! Thanks!

And now I forget - how many eggs/hatchlings can she have? I think it's 4 eggs but I forget the total.

she can have 4 eggs and in total of eggs and hatchies is 12 c:

she can have 4 eggs and in total of eggs and hatchies is 12 c:

Thank you!

And now another question. xd.png If I breed a magi egg for her, can she accept the gift or does she have to have a magi already to do so?

(It's been SO long since I've dealt with a new account. I've forgotten basically everything.)

Edited by pikammd

Thank you!

And now another question. xd.png If I breed a magi egg for her, can she accept the gift or does she have to have a magi already to do so?

(It's been SO long since I've dealt with a new account. I've forgotten basically everything.)

Only the person starting the trade/transfer needs a Magi.

Only the person starting the trade/transfer needs a Magi.

Perfect, thank you! Time to get breeding. tongue.gif

What are the rarity/trading values of CB Firegems and Xenowyrms now? I honestly am not on enough to trade and remember the horror that was hunting right around the releases for them.

What are the rarity/trading values of CB Firegems and Xenowyrms now? I honestly am not on enough to trade and remember the horror that was hunting right around the releases for them.

CB Xenos are pretty close to CB Coppers, while Fire Gems seem a bit more common than either.

I'm not sure if this question is important enough to ask, but I'm just curious. Does anyone know exactly what the dragon population of DC is, or have an estimate? I'm guessing it's probably in the millions.

I'm not sure if this question is important enough to ask, but I'm just curious. Does anyone know exactly what the dragon population of DC is, or have an estimate? I'm guessing it's probably in the millions.

Probably in that ballpark, as crazy as it is to think about. I checked AoND and there's close to 25,000 dragons there alone right now. Assuming a turn over of about 5 days that's already nearly 2 million every year.

I've been seeing, a lot more lately, people in trading forums requesting Spriter's alts. I didn't know that was a thing people could just give. What exactly is available for people to trade? I don't use the trades much, so I'm largely unfamiliar with the whole thing.

I've been seeing, a lot more lately, people in trading forums requesting Spriter's alts. I didn't know that was a thing people could just give. What exactly is available for people to trade? I don't use the trades much, so I'm largely unfamiliar with the whole thing.

you cant actually have a spriters alt if you're not the spriter who owns the alt

what people are requesting are OFFSPRING from the alts c:

you cant actually have a spriters alt if you're not the spriter who owns the alt

what people are requesting are OFFSPRING from the alts c:

Oh, thank you! That makes far more sense. And I probably should have guessed that. ^^;

Not sure it does deserve its own thread but it seems like the S1 new Blue Hatchi looks like it has something sticking out from its neck 🤔 is it supposed to be like that?

Not sure it does deserve its own thread but it seems like the S1 new Blue Hatchi looks like it has something sticking out from its neck 🤔 is it supposed to be like that?

I see it too ~ it's the wing tip they are suppose to get when they turn into S2 laugh.gif

I see it too ~ it's the wing tip they are suppose to get when they turn into S2 laugh.gif

Pffff xd.png I'll post it in its own thread then

how many unique breeds are there?

My scroll says I have 190 breeds, and I'm pretty sure I have one of everything.

What kind of dragon is this? ~Please use /lineage/ links for growing creatures by replacing /view/ with /lineage/ in the url~ /LjWQV

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

What kind of dragon is this?

Gemshard Dragon. They come in Red, Green, and Blue, and hatch a random color.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Gemshard Dragon. They come in Red, Green, and Blue, and hatch a random color.

Oh, duh. xd.png Thank you!

I had a new egg that was close to hatching at 3 days 21 hours and I unfogged it and kinda forgot about it for an hour or so. Well, it hatched and is sick with the following stats:

Overall views:

Unique views:

Clicks:

I have it fogged now. Will it last the night?

Mine survived with more views and unique views than this, so probably?

But none of us can actually answer this. It's not something super predictable. But honestly, I haven't had many things die of sickness. The last thing I remember dying was a new hatchie I put on a high traffic forum for fun to see how many views I could get. It got 11k and died before I realized I needed to protect it. >.>

I guess you haven't had much sickness, though, since you're asking? Honestly, I do not like giving a straight answer whenever someone asks this because there's no way for us to actually predict this or not. There's not a clear cut level of "this many stats will give you sickness and this many stats will result in death". We can look at a dragon after it's died or gotten sick and see why it's gotten sick or died, but we cannot accurately predict this, unless we're just playing around with predicting extremes.

So, tl;dr, probably, but everybody else knows just as much as you do about this and there is no clear way to tell if it will die or not except to wait it out.

I had a new egg that was close to hatching at 3 days 21 hours and I unfogged it and kinda forgot about it for an hour or so. Well, it hatched and is sick with the following stats:

Overall views:

Unique views:

Clicks:

It should be fine; I had four hatchies with stats even higher than yours and they all recovered. Took about half a day, though xd.png