Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Anyone else getting a "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error" when trying to access DC? It's odd that I can't get to DC itself, but as I'm clicking things on DDF the frames are showing DC just fine...

Are you still having this issue?

The number of viewers is not a real-time number. I can't remember how often it updates, but it does not change with each person who comes or goes.

I believe it updates every minute, but I'm actually not sure where TJ's original post is, so take that with a grain of salt. =p But if that's right, it's pretty close to live time, but you can def get times where you and even a few other users can pop into the biome without being counted but all be there at the same time.

Are you still having this issue?

Yes. Tried clearing history/cache/cookies (if that even helps in this situation?) and disconnecting and reconnecting to the Internet, still not working for me.

Yes. Tried clearing history/cache/cookies (if that even helps in this situation?) and disconnecting and reconnecting to the Internet, still not working for me.

Huh. That's weird. Try disabling your addons and then try a different browser? I don't know that either of those will really work, but worth a shot. o_O

Huh.. tried one last hard refresh and it's back now. Not sure what was up, but thanks! :)

Did the Account page change? I keep clicking on the Encyclopedia when I want to go to Active Transfers blink.gif

Did the Account page change? I keep clicking on the Encyclopedia when I want to go to Active Transfers blink.gif

Just noticed that, yes it has changed.

~Removed; you can add a note to your signature or change the parents name to a polite request, but you cannot post on the forum asking for the egg back: once an egg leaves your scroll, it is no longer yours, sorry!~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

@jerzeeshadow I think we are not allowed to make posts asking for accidentally abandoned eggs. Your best chance would be to rename the parents something like "please PM jerzeeshadow" and "if you found this egg". The person who finds it might not be on the forum (or is on the forum but doesn't see this), but they will probably see the parents' names.

How do you guys find all the pictures of eggs/hatchlings, for trades etc?

How do you guys find all the pictures of eggs/hatchlings, for trades etc?

Under Site Discussion, go to the Trading site, at the very top you will see " Image Codes For All Egg and Hatchling Sprites" . You can get the codes for all the eggs and hatchies there. Just cut and paste it.

When do Sunrises hatch? The wiki says 6am - 12pm for Sunrises and 6pm - 12am for Sunsets. So will an egg hatch as a Sunrise between 12am and 12pm?

When do Sunrises hatch? The wiki says 6am - 12pm for Sunrises and 6pm - 12am for Sunsets. So will an egg hatch as a Sunrise between 12am and 12pm?

No, they won't hatch in those time periods in between, that's why they are so tricky. They have a limited hatching time.

No, they won't hatch in those time periods in between, that's why they are so tricky. They have a limited hatching time.

Urgh. I guess I'll need to be careful about how I time that then. Thank you!

Urgh. I guess I'll need to be careful about how I time that then. Thank you!

If you pull up the Eggs Around the World hatchery (EATW) and click on "tools" on the left hand side it will tell you when they are able to hatch in real time:

for example:

" Sunrise / Sunset Dragon eggs will currently turn into: Unable to hatch

They will be able to hatch in 4 hours, 8 minutes. "

This is the whole text you will see:

"It's 01:52:19 PM on the Dragcave server.

Nocturne Dragons are currently in: Day form

They will change in 4 hours, 8 minutes.

Sunrise / Sunset Dragon eggs will currently turn into: Unable to hatch

They will be able to hatch in 4 hours, 8 minutes.

New Glory Drake eggs will be: Day Glory Drake eggs.

Night Glory Drake eggs can be found in 4 hours, 8 minutes.

Undead dragons are currently: Hidden

They will be visible again in 10 hours, 8 minutes "

It is very helpful

Edited by StormBirdRising

Check the site's Help => Time Reference. When Sun eggs can hatch, it will say "Time of Day: It is day. The sun is rising." or "Time of Day: It is night. The sun is setting." When it says neither of them, these eggs won't hatch.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

So um, just to clarify this before I go experimenting with eggs, you can't influence a hatchling once its timer hits 2 days and 23 hours? :?

Edited by irrelevantindigo

So um, just to clarify this before I go experimenting with eggs, you can't influence a hatchling once its timer hits 2 days and 23 hours? :?

You actually can't influence it once it hits 3 days even, iirc. It needs to be 3d 1h+ to influence. =u

"you can't influence a hatchling once its timer hits 2 days and 23 hours? :? "

You can't influence hatchlings. Other than that, I'm gonna agree with sock

Also, when is DC's birthday? I thought it was the 9th and kept my scroll clear but I'd like to know if I'd have to keep it free for a long time =[

It's 21st. smile.gif

--

On the Completed section threads moving back into the DR thing- how long will an inactive previously-completed thread stay in the forum until it gets locked and deleted? An year, just like normal dragon request threads? Because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be overwhelmed by the sudden influx in pages.. :x

Edited by SkyWolf25

On the Completed section threads moving back into the DR thing- how long will an inactive previously-completed thread stay in the forum until it gets locked and deleted? An year, just like normal dragon request threads? Because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be overwhelmed by the sudden influx in pages.. :x

I've actually only been locking threads the past few months since the section got down to a reasonable size.