Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

About the upcoming Completed Requests changes:

I assume that the threads currently in DR that are nearing completion won't be moved until after the clear?

Correct.

Edit: Nevermind.

Edited by Syiren

Where can I ask for egg influences besides the "Influence for me" thread? smile.gif

You can always ask for it in your sig! There are many helpful people around here who will see it and PM you. smile.gif

Where can I ask for egg influences besides the "Influence for me" thread? smile.gif

Maybe you could post in the Random Scroll Help thread.

I'd also be happy to influence/incubate most of the time as long as your eggs are old enough to hatch/incuhatch.

So would I, if there's a need right now. Have slots, am honest biggrin.gif

So, with the completed section being cleared out, is there a certain number of topics being moved per certain amount of time?

I'm personally in no rush to see the completed section cleared out as I know it's quite a task. But I'm wondering if there's a vague date that it might be cleared out by. :0

edit: typo

Edited by irrelevantindigo

My dragon died on Oct 17 2016 but I still have gravestone on my scroll. Is that normal?

My dragon died on Oct 17 2016 but I still have gravestone on my scroll. Is that normal?

Link/code/screenie? Can we see?

You didn't potentially revive it as a zombie, did you?

Is it a zombie? Can you link to it? Zombie tombstones always stay on your scroll and look different from normal dead dragon ones, which eventually disappear.

Edit: zombie tombstones are listed here: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Undead_Dragon

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

It is outside zombie viewing hours - and I can't see a tombstone on your scroll, so I am guessing it's a zombie. When you are logged on,. is its breed "undead dragon" ? I bet it is.

What's wrong with the Influence for Me thread? That's what it's there for. o_O

Link/code/screenie? Can we see?

You didn't potentially revive it as a zombie, did you?

Click

I don't remember, but probably I did

Click

I don't remember, but probably I did

Yep, that's a zombie. I have undeads unlocked in the encyclopedia, so the breed shows up for me. ^^

user posted image

Also, I believe you have a plain tombstone if a creature is simply dead, while zombies get the biome-specific tombstones (like the alpine is covered in snow). I'm not positive, though; it's been a while since I looked around at tombstones.

Yep, that's a zombie. I have undeads unlocked in the encyclopedia, so the breed shows up for me. ^^

user posted image

Also, I believe you have a plain tombstone if a creature is simply dead, while zombies get the biome-specific tombstones (like the alpine is covered in snow). I'm not positive, though; it's been a while since I looked around at tombstones.

Okey, thanks!

What's wrong with the Influence for Me thread? That's what it's there for. o_O

It has been significantly neglected lately; most people are using the lost connections thread. (I feel guilty as I am one who said I would do it IN the influence for me thread - and I haven't exactly been there in AGES !)

It has been significantly neglected lately; most people are using the lost connections thread. (I feel guilty as I am one who said I would do it IN the influence for me thread - and I haven't exactly been there in AGES !)

Ah, I see. Thanks!

What is the dba for the Dragon Cave forum? I can't find it anywhere. When you do business in the state of California, whether actually or peripherally, you are required to have a physical street address to receive service of process. Where is the contact information for the Dragon Cave forum?

What is the dba for the Dragon Cave forum? I can't find it anywhere. When you do business in the state of California, whether actually or peripherally, you are required to have a physical street address to receive service of process. Where is the contact information for the Dragon Cave forum?

The site is hosted by Invision Power Board. It's probably linked here: https://invisionpower.com/ or http://www.invisionboard.com/. There's a link at the very bottom of the site on all the pages.

Edit: The DC forums are not owned by TJ, by the way. They are a separate entity than Dragon Cave proper.

Edited by Jazeki

So, with the completed section being cleared out, is there a certain number of topics being moved per certain amount of time?

I'm personally in no rush to see the completed section cleared out as I know it's quite a task. But I'm wondering if there's a vague date that it might be cleared out by. :0

edit: typo

Still curious. ^^"

About the completed being cleared out, will it have an affect on how many threads people can have? There's still the 2 per op limit, right? I'm wondering because I want to make another thread when I already have one.

About the completed being cleared out, will it have an affect on how many threads people can have? There's still the 2 per op limit, right? I'm wondering because I want to make another thread when I already have one.

Yep, it will restrict you if you've got some completed concepts you want to re-complete. Sorry, unfortunate side effect, but we won't be upping the limit because DR will already be growing a lot due to this.

Is Post count counting every post or?

Like, If I post 5 times my post count doesn't go up.

Is Post count counting every post or?

Like, If I post 5 times my post count doesn't go up.

Posts in the games section don't get counted, I believe.