Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

By looking at one's own EGGS, yes - but only one per egg per day, I THINK.

By looking at one's own EGGS, yes - but only one per egg per day, I THINK.

You can give yourself as many views as you want, but only one unique view per egg per IP (so if you moved locations, like from home to school, or switched devices, like from computer to phone, you could give one more unique view for each device/IP switch). Although, if you do hit the 15:1 view:unique view limit, views will be limited until you get another unique view. But since you will need other user's help to raise your dragons, I wouldn't encourage anyone to view their eggs in that many places with that many devices. =o

Some users do have dynamic IPs, so to them it may seem like one unique view per creature per day, but that's only because their IP is automatically changing each day. ^^

12we12 - make sure you are viewing your scroll (/user/username) and not just your account (/dragons) to give yourself a view. =)

What is the point of the Stun action?

Expanding the timeframe to gift a special hatchling to someone or for trading.

Ahh, that actually makes a lot sense. Thank you, guys!

I wonder how often it is actually used, though.

Will be doing my research in Sock's thread. ninja.gif

Ahh, that actually makes a lot sense. Thank you, guys!

I wonder how often it is actually used, though.

I've used it four or five times for trading and people who took their time to pick up IOUs...

Edited by fuzzbucket

If a message has completely disappeared from the Message Tracker - does that mean that the recipient has deleted it without reading?

It was 'unread' a couple of days ago, but now it's gone - not 'read' either.

If a message has completely disappeared from the Message Tracker - does that mean that the recipient has deleted it without reading?

That's pretty much it.

edit: or YOU deleted from the tracker wink.gif

edit2: Sometimes messages aren't amrked as read if the recipient reads them on a mobile so they MIGHT have read before deleting but the system didn't realise it.

Edited by herk

It was 'unread' a couple of days ago, but now it's gone - not 'read' either.

If you last checked it a few days ago it's also possible that the recipient already read it and deleted it after reading. If they delete it after reading it will disappear from your message tracker, even from the read ones.

Really? So apparently people I pm with are worse at cleaning out their pm boxes than me. I never had that happen as long as I recall o_O

Would you mind if we test that rinoa for scientific curiosity?

Feel free to send me a pm for testing smile.gif

I clean them out very frequently bust just recently a read pm that I tracked vanished from the tracker. I still had it to remind myself of something. Also in the past I pm'ed someone with a breeding request to find the track message gone shortly after they read it.

I did and it shows as read. Now lets see what happens if you delete biggrin.gif

Please post when you know - I didn't know that their deleting it meant it vanished from MY tracker. Now I need to know... biggrin.gif

Update - it vanished indeed - live and learn biggrin.gif

Thanks Rinoa

edit2: Sometimes messages aren't amrked as read if the recipient reads them on a mobile so they MIGHT have read before deleting but the system didn't realise it.

I also learned something new wink.gif

Wondered when I got an answer to this one pm that still shows as unread in my tracker. Now I know why biggrin.gif Thanks!

Thanks a lot guys! (and for testing it as well)

Good to know there is a chance they have read it.

Really? So apparently people I pm with are worse at cleaning out their pm boxes than me. I never had that happen as long as I recall o_O

Clean? Inbox? What do these words mean in combination?

Clean? Inbox? What do these words mean in combination?

The inbox has a limit to how many PMs it can hold, so you have to delete the messages once in a while, ie, clean it. smile.gif

The inbox has a limit to how many PMs it can hold, so you have to delete the messages once in a while, ie, clean it. smile.gif

That question was rhetorical. ;3 Ansela knows what it means, but with so little space, lots of users have lots of trades, gifts, projects, etc. to try and keep track of, so they haven't been able to actually clean (clear out more than a few spaces) their inbox since they joined.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

That question was rhetorical. ;3 Ansela knows what it means, but with so little space, lots of users have lots of trades, gifts, projects, etc. to try and keep track of, so they haven't been able to actually clean (clear out more than a few spaces) their inbox since they joined.

Aha oops xd.png

Aha oops xd.png

=p Whatever. You were being helpful. Tone doesn't carry well over the internet, so it's bound to happen!

Aha oops xd.png

Dw, I almost made the same mistake. I typed a serious response about three times before I finally decided Ansela's 2014 forum join date and 1k posts made it likely she was joking. tongue.gif

Dw, I almost made the same mistake. I typed a serious response about three times before I finally decided Ansela's 2014 forum join date and 1k posts made it likely she was joking. tongue.gif

Of all the times I didn't glance at the member information, ahaha x'D

---

Is it usual for a Nhiostrife x Aeon pair to bear mostly Nhisostrife children? Or am I just very unlucky? My breeding plans have been set months back because of this and I was wondering if it was a thing that was bound to happen and something I should expect. :0

edit because typo whoops

Edited by SkyWolf25