Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I bred 2 Ultraviolets and got a Spitfire. Is this even possible?

Spitfire

Yup UV's are unique in the regard that they give throwbacks to Spitfires sometimes.

I've actually only been locking threads the past few months since the section got down to a reasonable size.

Could you explain what you meant, please? x);;

I was asking how long it would take till the Completed threads that are going to be moved to the DR forum will be locked/deleted if they're inactive, since all of the threads moving back to DR will increase the number of pages from 14 to 24 or 25, if I wasn't clear before. ^^;

I bred 2 Ultraviolets and got a Spitfire. Is this even possible?

Spitfire

How wow that lineage will look great thought wub.gif

I wish other hybrids did this Q^Q

Could you explain what you meant, please? x);;

I was asking how long it would take till the Completed threads that are going to be moved to the DR forum will be locked/deleted if they're inactive, since all of the threads moving back to DR will increase the number of pages from 14 to 24 or 25, if I wasn't clear before. ^^;

I mean I haven't been deleting threads. I wasn't completely sure of the purpose of your question (still not, tbh, unless you're like me and just feel a bit controlling over number of pages?).

Like, yeah, before I started cleaning DR, we were up to like 27 pages or so? And pages upon pages upon pages of those were thread with inactive artists/OPs. So I began cleaning because the number of threads in the section was honestly intimidating for artists.

But what we're doing now is a completely new experience for all of us, so I cannot give you any specific answer because it's going to take some experimentation and time for us all to adjust to emptying the completed section. So basically, you'll know as we know.

If you have some concern over the number of pages increasing, could you please be more clear in stating it? ^^

Is there a limit to how many adult dragons you can have? I know there's a limit for eggs/hatchlings but I couldn't find anything about adults.

Is there a limit to how many adult dragons you can have? I know there's a limit for eggs/hatchlings but I couldn't find anything about adults.

Nope. No limit to adults. You stop receiving trophies after 500 dragons though.

Does creating a frozen Zombie use up a freeze slot?

Nope! At least I don't think so. Unless you freeze the hatchling before you kill it, I guess.

Does moving all completed requests back into dragon requests now mean that there are effectively no more dragons that are ready to be released into the cave (aside from the ones that TJ has already chosen)?

Does moving all completed requests back into dragon requests now mean that there are effectively no more dragons that are ready to be released into the cave (aside from the ones that TJ has already chosen)?

The reason we're moving all the completed concepts back is because any that were acceptable and ready for the cave have already been approved and selected. Plus, with the final critique, we're hoping to up the all-around quality of Completed concepts so more concepts from there will be chosen (there have been a few recently but far less completed releases than we used to get). Yes, TJ was a part of our decision to empty the Completed section and does support the action.

Don't worry about releases, though. There is definitely enough art around. For one, art is hidden in advance, but it isn't always released after the minimum period - it can wait around a bit as events and release ideas get shuffled. So it's not like there's only one or two dragons sitting around that are approved until the next month - there is a bit of a queue. Plus don't forget that not all art is posted in DR. Some of it is privately sent to TJ for consideration. =3

snip for length

So, ostensibly, the answer is yes (barring those that have been chosen or are privately sent), there are no more public dragon requests that are "ready" for release.

Edited by Jazeki

I mean I haven't been deleting threads. I wasn't completely sure of the purpose of your question (still not, tbh, unless you're like me and just feel a bit controlling over number of pages?).

Like, yeah, before I started cleaning DR, we were up to like 27 pages or so? And pages upon pages upon pages of those were thread with inactive artists/OPs. So I began cleaning because the number of threads in the section was honestly intimidating for artists.

But what we're doing now is a completely new experience for all of us, so I cannot give you any specific answer because it's going to take some experimentation and time for us all to adjust to emptying the completed section. So basically, you'll know as we know.

If you have some concern over the number of pages increasing, could you please be more clear in stating it? ^^

Aah. I've seen some DR threads that were no longer there, so I thought deleting old threads was a regular thing. x3 I don't have a particular reason for worrying about the pages increasing, my brain just decided that it likes small, clean numbers for the pages of the DR/Completed forums so I somehow get nervous when I see lots and lots of pages. x_x

Thank you for the answer c:

Nope! At least I don't think so. Unless you freeze the hatchling before you kill it, I guess.

I believe, that if you freeze a hatchling then kill/revive it you get the freeze slot back. as my previous frozen hatchlings were frozen well before being zombied, I have no proof of that though.

On clearing out the completed requests, is there a start date? I know it'll take awhile, but I'm pretty curious.

The completed section has started to be cleaned out today, although I'm not sure when the clean out will be completed.

It has?

It has?

So does this mean nothing currently in the completed section is considered cave ready?
I assumed so when I saw some of the completed DR topics were moved back to the dragon requests section. As for the completed section dragons, I would assume that all of the dragons there are no longer considered cave ready until they have had their final critique/edits completed.

I assumed so when I saw some of the completed DR topics were moved back to the dragon requests section.

Those topics were moved at least two weeks or more ago as a part of other issues with them (such as missing art). They were actually moved before the decision to clear out the Completed section was made final.

~

Adp, check up a few posts.

Those topics were moved at least two weeks or more ago as a part of other issues with them (such as missing art). They were actually moved before the decision to clear out the Completed section was made final.

~

Oh, thanks for telling me. Sorry to those who read my inaccurate post/answer.

~

Hey Sock, I did read it, and your part about "any that were ready for the cave have already been selected"

Which, again, I take to mean everything getting moved back to DR ISN'T accepted, i.e. needs changes?

Does anyone have a term for something like this or this? The parents' lineages match each other, so they're not mirrors. (A perfect checker would be a more specific type of... this... lineage.)

Does anyone have a term for something like this or this? The parents' lineages match each other, so they're not mirrors. (A perfect checker would be a more specific type of... this... lineage.)

Not that you can't ask here, but you can also ask this over in Lineage Terminology. ^^

I don't know that I've seen a term for it, but maybe something like a Copy/Copied Line/Checker, Doubled Line/Checker, Doublet, or Inverse Mirror (maybe confusing, lol)?

Hey Sock, I did read it, and your part about "any that were ready for the cave have already been selected"

Which, again, I take to mean everything getting moved back to DR ISN'T accepted, i.e. needs changes?

Sock please tell us ;A;

Sock please tell us ;A;

I think so!