Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

What is your browser?

Google Chrome. Also have Firefox available. I don't like Explorer.

Firefox: menu option "View" => "Page Style" => "No Style"

(Of course that requires the Menu Bar to be displayed)

Also grabbing the low time cb eggs that will be in the AP and hatching them.

You could try trading 4 cb hatchlings for 1 new release egg or hatch.

Also keep a eye out on the departures thread there will be people tossing extras there for people who dont have any

Edited by maylin

Huh. I always do that (grab them in new tabs) and it works (Firefox). Might be something to do with how your browser handles referers between tabs or windows.

On Safari (Mac) that message always pops up. It's kind of annoying, I'd prefer to be able to click eggs in a new tab.

Heyo, just a quick question, i just recovered this account which i did not use since 2009 or so, my dragons are still there but they do not have their names anymore, and i do not recall removing them before i let the account rest back then in 2009. did the dragons lose their name due to inactivity or something? (no biggie, i can name them again, just curious.)

Heyo, just a quick question, i just recovered this account which i did not use since 2009 or so, my dragons are still there but they do not have their names anymore, and i do not recall removing them before i let the account rest back then in 2009. did the dragons lose their name due to inactivity or something? (no biggie, i can name them again, just curious.)

Yeah, there used to be a rule that if you were inactive for more than a month, your dragons' names would be removed to make them free for other people (since dragon names must be unique). It doesn't exist anymore, but if you stopped playing in 2009 then you would have been affected by it. I had the same thing happen when I stopped playing in 2010 :) I believe the rule was abolished in 2011, but I'm not sure.

Ah thank you, must have been that. Now that you say it i also remember that there was a kind of rule about this. Time to think of some names then biggrin.gif

Ah thank you, must have been that. Now that you say it i also remember that there was a kind of rule about this. Time to think of some names then biggrin.gif

To add to the above, dragons no longer lose their names due to inactivity or death--only if you un-name them.

can someone add my eggs to a couple hatcheries?

theres something going on where i cant sort my dragons or load up hatcheries on my computer

theres something going on where i cant sort my dragons or load up hatcheries on my computer

Done. Added to AoND, Valley Sherwood and EATW.

Can sick soft-shell eggs hatch?

I have an egg that's at 3 days, 18 hrs, over 5000 views, fully cracked, that is refusing to hatch...

It's been sick for a while though and I'm not sure why

Really stubborn egg :/

Can they hatch when fogged?

Edited by Seahorse

Can sick soft-shell eggs hatch?

I have an egg that's at 3 days, 18 hrs, over 5000 views, fully cracked, that is refusing to hatch...

It's been sick for a while though and I'm not sure why

Really stubborn egg :/

Can they hatch when fogged?

Sick eggs can hatch. Fogged eggs cannot, though they can hatch as soon as they are unfogged.

What kind of egg is it?

You've been having this issue pretty frequently. Maybe you should get in contact with a scroll sitter? So you can PM them when you need a bit of help.

I wonder how did someone get on my account to fog/unfog thing.

And I wonder is that the person who hacked me on AJ before.

I wonder how did someone get on my account to fog/unfog thing.

And I wonder is that the person who hacked me on AJ before.

Can only be done with your password. So change it. (Did you leave your machine logged on when you weren't in front of it ?)

Can only be done with your password. So change it. (Did you leave your machine logged on when you weren't in front of it ?)

Yes I did

That will probably be how. If someone can physically come to your machine and click on your stuff because you left it logged in, maybe you need to talk to your friends and family....

How soon until the first hatchlings among users begin to appear?

And has anyone got a pic of the harmless S1?

Look at the post date&time of the release post. Add 2 days and you have the earliest time when users can have incuhatched their first harmless and warm glowing eggs.

Look at the post date&time of the release post. Add 2 days and you have the earliest time when users can have incuhatched their first harmless and warm glowing eggs.

Ah, the thing is, 12:00 always confuses me. I can understand 11:59 and 12:01, but I'm never sure whether twelve on the dot is the very start or the very end of the date posted.

Edit: okay, never mind. I worked it out from the date and time of users who posted at 12:01. Thank you.

Edited by MessengerDragon

How soon until the first hatchlings among users begin to appear?

And has anyone got a pic of the harmless S1?

user posted image

Sick eggs can hatch. Fogged eggs cannot, though they can hatch as soon as they are unfogged.

What kind of egg is it?

It was an Avatar of Creation..

Last night I unfogged it for around 30 minutes at a time to see if it would hatch, it didn't. So I left it fogged overnight as it was still sick and gaining views. When I unfogged it this morning it was cured and hatched instantly... at least it's hatched now biggrin.gif

Is it normal for a Azure Lacewing to be stubborn to hatch? I've got one with 3,600 views, fully cracked, at 4 days 1 hour, and sick. I don't remember them as one of the stubborn breeds, and this hasn't happened before. I've also had to fog this egg twice in the past because it got sick.