Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is it normal for a Azure Lacewing to be stubborn to hatch? I've got one with 3,600 views, fully cracked, at 4 days 1 hour, and sick. I don't remember them as one of the stubborn breeds, and this hasn't happened before. I've also had to fog this egg twice in the past because it got sick.

Well, that's 1 hour too early. No egg will hatch before they hit 4 days exactly.

Not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask, but I am thinking of trying my hand at spriting, does anyone know if there's a thread or a site where you can get tips or feedback on it?

Not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask, but I am thinking of trying my hand at spriting, does anyone know if there's a thread or a site where you can get tips or feedback on it?

To be honest, i am lazy and just read the first sentences in that post and the title. wink.gif

Try this:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...findpost&p=8980

You might want to check out the sprite practice thread as well smile.gif

Is there as to why I did not acquire the badge for the Festival of Eggs this year? There were 56 eggs to find, correct? I wasn't very active on the forum at the time, so I may have missed something. But from what I did see, it seemed that the total was indeed 56. Does one not get the badge if all eggs aren't found? I'm sure I didn't miscount.

Is there as to why I did not acquire the badge for the Festival of Eggs this year? There were 56 eggs to find, correct? I wasn't very active on the forum at the time, so I may have missed something. But from what I did see, it seemed that the total was indeed 56. Does one not get the badge if all eggs aren't found? I'm sure I didn't miscount.

You do have it - as you might say. All the eggs go in the basket you already had. There isn't a new basket every year.

https://dragcave.net/easter

Are stylish scripts allowed on the forums? I would like to customize the colors of the forums because they burn my eyes when I lurk them at night.

fuzzbucket Ah, ok, thanks, I was just a little confused. Silly me.

WoLfgIrLyS Thanks for link, though I knew how to view my eggs.

Edited by WaterDroplet

Are stylish scripts allowed on the forums? I would like to customize the colors of the forums because they burn my eyes when I lurk them at night.

As far as I'm aware, TJ allows stylish scripts for both the cave and the forums as long as you're not giving yourself an unfair advantage or otherwise breaking the ToS.

I base that statement off this post by TJ, as well as a private discussion with a mod about that post.

You can achieve custom coloring and styling on a per-person basis with an addon like GreaseMonkey.

There's way too many colors (moreover, used in way too many places) to have "pick your own" be officially supported.

As far as I'm aware, TJ allows stylish scripts for both the cave and the forums as long as you're not giving yourself an unfair advantage or otherwise breaking the ToS.

I base that statement off this post by TJ, as well as a private discussion with a mod about that post.

Thanks. c: I wasn't sure if color changing would be an unfair advantage.

I tinkered with the colors and it's much more bearable now.

You've been having this issue pretty frequently. Maybe you should get in contact with a scroll sitter? So you can PM them when you need a bit of help.

yeah im going to do that. thank you for reminding me that scroll sitters exist!

It was an Avatar of Creation..

Last night I unfogged it for around 30 minutes at a time to see if it would hatch, it didn't. So I left it fogged overnight as it was still sick and gaining views. When I unfogged it this morning it was cured and hatched instantly... at least it's hatched now biggrin.gif

Totally unrelated, but ... laugh.gif

I'm loving your various link badges. smile.gif Did you make them, or snag them somewhere around here?

Why is this dragon request so similar to the Glaucus Drake, but the creation of the request thread predates the releases of those drakes? How did that happen?

Because two people had similar ideas. ?

Because two people had similar ideas. ?

I mean, I figured as much. xd.png

They were just uncannily similar, it made me wonder. :0

Did you try a different skin? Go to Account -> Account Settings -> You should find this:

Site Appearance

Site Skin:

Change the entire layout of the site for all pages you view while logged in.

and a drop-down menu

Choose Portal2 for example that is dark.

Did you try a different skin? Go to Account -> Account Settings -> You should find this: and a drop-down menu

Choose Portal2 for example that is dark.

That's a cave skin, not a forum skin. ;3 There are a couple forum skins and while not all of them are light (updated is probably the darkest), def none of them are as dark as the cave's portal skin.

I mainly use my iPad for DC these days but I can't seem to change the sort order on an iPad.

Any tips?

I mainly use my iPad for DC these days but I can't seem to change the sort order on an iPad.

Any tips?

What exactly are you trying and what happens if you do?

Are you refering to the temporary sort on your scroll page, or do you mean the permanent sort order that's changable via Account => Change Sort Order?

What exactly are you trying and what happens if you do?

Are you refering to the temporary sort on your scroll page, or do you mean the permanent sort order that's changable via Account => Change Sort Order?

When I try custom sort or alternate custom sort, the dragons are highlighted but I can't find a way to move them.

Unless it has changed, they aren't draggable on tablets etc. I asked about that ages ago, when I couldn't, and I think it was actually TJ who said - it just doesn't work sad.gif

Unless it has changed, they aren't draggable on tablets etc. I asked about that ages ago, when I couldn't, and I think it was actually TJ who said - it just doesn't work sad.gif

Ok thank you! I'll just have to keep scroll sorting on the Mac then :/

You can sort of see why - dragging on a touch screen does so MANY things !

Is it possible to give one's own eggs views by looking at one's scroll?