Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Posts in the games section don't get counted, I believe.

Right. Posts in Forum Games and Freeform Role Playing do not count toward your total posts.

I have two little questions:

1 - Do adult dragons continue to accumulate clicks or views? Or is it only eggs and hatchlings?

2 - Trading question: when someone asks for a "dummy egg" in a trade, do they usually keep the egg you offer, or do they usually send it back to you?

Thanks! biggrin.gif

I have two little questions:

1 - Do adult dragons continue to accumulate clicks or views? Or is it only eggs and hatchlings?

2 - Trading question: when someone asks for a "dummy egg" in a trade, do they usually keep the egg you offer, or do they usually send it back to you?

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Adult dragons do not gain clicks or views after growing up. They used to, but not anymore.

It varies, but if it's a dummy egg, they usually don't care about what is offered. Sometimes they will ask if you want it back or you can ask for it back if yours is chosen. Other times, they offer it back to the thread or they toss it back in the AP. They may also choose to keep it.

Usually when people ask for a dummy egg, I find something in the AP to fill the egg slot that will involve the trade.

An egg you want back would not be considered a "dummy egg" imo.

Suddenly getting zero-sized replies (aka blank pages) from Dragcave. Anyone else?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Suddenly getting zero-sized replies (aka blank pages) from Dragcave. Anyone else?

Yup. sad.gif

"This page isn’t working

dragcave.net is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500"

Was just about to ask the same question. ERROR page showing up..

me as well sad.gif

Me too - blank pages. And here I am starting a bingo game.

Glitch thread coming up.

I was just coming here to see if it was just me. Getting nothing but a blank page on DC.

I am having this problem as well. Everything is completely blank. Glad to know it's not just me.

Edited by WaterDroplet

Me too sad.gif

I panicked when I saw 'The website cannot display the page'

Just went to breed a few pairs and I noticed that my Nocturnes are in their night form. Anyone else seeing this, or is it just my internet being weird?

Edited by 11th

Just went to breed a few pairs and I noticed that my Nocturnes are in their night form. Anyone else seeing this, or is it just my internet being weird?

Mine too - maybe it's an aftereffect of that downtime earlier.

So, awhile back, someone gave me a spirit ward egg. When it grew up, it was a dark color. Now it's outlined in an orange red color. Is this a feature effected by time? I've never seen it before.

sorry for being a noob

So, awhile back, someone gave me a spirit ward egg. When it grew up, it was a dark color. Now it's outlined in an orange red color. Is this a feature effected by time? I've never seen it before.

sorry for being a noob

Yes, they have 4 stages of glowing during the night (cave time seems to be wonky at the moment): http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Ward_Dragon

That's normal for Spirit Wards.

To quote the Wiki:

"Spirit Wards change in appearance during night-time, rotating through 4 different glowing sprites"

ninja.gif 'd

As long as I'm here, I might as well ask a tiny question of my own.

Like the Lunar Herald rotator, I know there's one for Firegems as well, which shows what color is dropping ATM. Any idea where I could get a link for my sig?

Edit no. 2 Thank you! ^ ^

Edited by Isuzu

As long as I'm here, I might as well ask a tiny question of my own.

Like the Lunar Herald rotator, I know there's one for Firegems as well, which shows what color is dropping ATM. Any idea where I could get a link for my sig?

Here~

I wonder what eggs Sunrise/set and Day/Nightglories are breeding right now. Are Fire Gems breeding the correct color?

Edited by 11th

Here~

I wonder what eggs Sunrise/set and Day/Nightglories are breeding right now. Are Fire Gems breeding the correct color?

Fire Gems should be red right now, right? And I just bred a red egg.