Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Here~

I wonder what eggs Sunrise/set and Day/Nightglories are breeding right now. Are Fire Gems breeding the correct color?

Fire Gems should be red right now, right? And I just bred a red egg.

I had 2 Freezes left and now I'm getting the message

"You cannot attempt to freeze this hatchling because you have used this action 12 or more times in the past several weeks"

12?! 12!? Are you serious!?! Even 16 freezes was too little to come by and now it got reduced again?! mad.gif From 1 week CD back to 2 weeks and now we only have 12 freezes with Gold Scroll?! sad.gif

What do I do with dragons I had ready to freeze yesterday with the 2 freezes and now I can't... This is so unfair sleep.gif

We're getting a new scroll space/badge for DC Bday ~ diamond/platinum maybe but no increase in freezes as it seems ~ this confirms it :L

Should I make a thread for this are the 4 freezes suppose to be gone ?!

↓ 21st

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

What date should the birthday release start?

I want to make sure I'm around XP

I had 2 Freezes left and now I'm getting the message

"You cannot attempt to freeze this hatchling because you have used this action 12 or more times in the past several weeks"

12?! 12!? Are you serious!?! Even 16 freezes was too little to come by and now it got reduced again?!  mad.gif  From 1 week CD back to 2 weeks and now we only have 12 freezes with Gold Scroll?!  sad.gif 

What do I do with dragons I had ready to freeze yesterday with the 2 freezes and now I can't... This is so unfair sleep.gif

Well, my actions pages all show 16 freezes available, so I'd guess at a glitch. So yes - start a glitch thread.

We're getting a new scroll space/badge for DC Bday ~ diamond/platinum maybe but no increase in freezes as it seems ~ this confirms it :L

Says who? This one's new on me... Just caught an AP egg to test on - and incredibly it's one of MINE biggrin.gif

What? Unless you can provide proof, please don't start rumors.

A dragon I picked up just... unmatured.

user posted image

user posted image

I don't expect anyone to know how the game works, but has anyone else seen hatchlings go back go s1?

Edit: Ooh, right. The hatchling got her wings back when I viewed her page. smile.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

A dragon I picked up just... unmatured.

user posted image

user posted image

I don't expect anyone to know how the game works, but has anyone else seen hatchlings go back go s1?

I experienced this with hatchlings from AP. Took a gendered hatchling then it turned back to s1 and stayed so until I clicked it.

Alright, how long does a warning take to go away? Would've been nice to get some kind of PM or something instead of just logging in and seeing the bar on my profile had increased. And before anyone says anything, yes, I know you can click it to see what it was for. dry.gif

4 weeks, this says:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=4319265

I didn't get a message in advance either rolleyes.gif But at least you are the only one who sees it, and Mods, of course.

Okay, cheers. I looked there earlier but I must've skimmed past it. I wouldn't ever consider to put a warning on people without messaging them, but hey ho, that's just me.

Edited by CharonDusk

I wouldn't ever consider to put a warning on people without messaging them, but hey ho, that's just me.

I believe a lot of people got warns because of this so a final comment on the thread was added as a... PSA I believe? For everyone?

Though idek what you were warned for ¯\_(^^")_/¯ all I know is in that instance, instead of PMing a lot of people, Sock just made a PSA. I think in circumstances of a large number of warns being given out, that is the most efficient and fair way to go about it. thumbs_up.png

Would've been nice to get some kind of PM or something instead of just logging in and seeing the bar on my profile had increased.

I wouldn't ever consider to put a warning on people without messaging them, but hey ho, that's just me.

Chill with the subtle passive-aggressive hinting, please. I'm very sorry I upset you. Mods already heard all the upset about this years ago when users went to forum feedback to ask for notification for warns. I usually do send out noticed, but so many users were spamming in Help, and I was waiting to get through the whole thread so I didn't warn anyone more than once for the same rule breaking in the same thread, and I was copy'pasta'ing so many post links, quotes, explanations, and board rules, that by the time I got to the end, it honestly just slipped my mind that I still had one more step to go through. I did not purposefully skip notifications to hurt you or annoy you. I am sorry that you are upset over this action. By far, at 99% of the time, I do remember to notify users of a warn. I'm sorry that you feel personally attacked because you're in the vast minority of the times I accidentally forgot. I didn't meant to hurt or upset you. In the future, though? You could just PM me and suggest a notification or ask why you didn't get one. Heck, you can even submit such a complaint to TJ.

I apologize if I came across as passive-aggressive, despite the fact I was pretty annoyed at the time it was not my intention, but I was more confused than anything, with the number of edits on my other post being me realizing how I sounded and trying to tone it down, because, of every forum I have been on, I have not yet encountered any that didn't PM people when they're given a warning. Nor had I seen the PSA when I posted that, though I did not assume to be the only one when I saw what the warning was for.

Believe me, if I was feeling "personally attacked", you'd have known about it. I have already dealt with one mod on another forum pulling that, if I thought it was happening again I would speak up, though in PM rather than public.

Anyway, probably shouldn't post any more on this. I would rather not get in more trouble since this is off-topic.

Edited by CharonDusk

I got a warn too - and no PM -and my warn was richly deserved. I feel really sorry for mods faced with a thread like that. We did all get rather carried away - I guess because we were so frustrated not knowing what was going on... But we need to remember that TJ can't see what's wrong if we spam it all up.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Are trophies awarded/leveled up when you have the required number of dragons in total, or only when you have the required number in adults/frozens?

Adults and frozens. And leetle trees and zombies don't count.

When can s1 hatchlngis grow up to s2 hatchlings?

When they have enough views. It differs from dragon to dragon.

When they have enough views. It differs from dragon to dragon.

Ah. Thank you!

Ah. Thank you!

I find that the magic time for most dragons (if they have enough views) is 5 days, 18 hours left.

Most of mine turn then regardless of breed. (Except some finicky prize dragons and avatars.)

Did Dragon Cave go down for maintenance for anyone else?

Edited by Raptor of Dragons